oofguy45

Aug 11, 2020
The first mod on the sheet causes a crash since one of the lines is incomplete, easy fix though if you go into the files

$selectedEvent.setImg("14.webp") was written as $selectedEvent.setImg("14.webp" causing renpy to crash on startup

jh1990

Jun 11, 2020
The first mod on the sheet causes a crash since one of the lines is incomplete, easy fix though if you go into the files

$selectedEvent.setImg("14.webp") was written as $selectedEvent.setImg("14.webp" causing renpy to crash on startup
Yeah I got told earlier there will be a hot fix for it just delete her event folder at the moment I’ll repost here once it’s up and live

jh1990

Jun 11, 2020
here is a htofix for sunny im currently uploading all the correct files

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
0.24 IS OUT !

First part of the PTA Update, Smart Filter for QoL, bug fixes, optimisation and a new system to select .webms during exam (some actions might now have vids where sometimes other don't, I'll take the time to add additional vids to cover all actions in a further update)

As many players where complaining about the lack of real goal, I FOUND ONE !
There will be a real goal / progression thing implemented in the next Update, I'm pretty exited for this tbh :cool:

Full changelog in the first post, the links will be updated ASAP by a F95 uploader ;)

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
View attachment 1935043

Overview:
This game is a mutation of Examination Day that became standalone, I recommand playing it if you want to see from where it all started.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-02-03
Release Date: 2023-02-03
Developer: Ninoss - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Mods and Modding:

As many core components of the game are in active development, you might need to start a fresh new game on each update.
If you encounter the following crash while saving
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra: *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1935030 View attachment 2335681 View attachment 2151123 View attachment 2151130 View attachment 2335682 View attachment 1935031 View attachment 1935032 View attachment 1935034 View attachment 2151135 View attachment 1935037 View attachment 1935042 View attachment 1935035 View attachment 2151132 View attachment 1935038
Original game = ~792 MB.
With Mod = +8.5 GB.
Damn, that modder took too much effort in this game XD

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
Error in mod can fixed very easily \game\girls\Jordan210_Sunny_Leone\events\Sunny_Leone_event_1\Sunny_Leone_event_1.rpy it is corrected by adding the curved parenthesis line 94. I'll comment this in modder post.

Edit: I forgot that it is not in another post lol

Reactions: B10

TheItch

Jul 24, 2021
Every time there is an update i hope to see the clothing inspection and sex addicts to make a return :cry:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I'm getting a 404 error (John Travolta) when grope pussy on the first three characters I'm playing :(
Was pretty sure it would happen with the new .webm finder algo, thanks for the report, I'll patch it up next update !
You can replace the \game\vids\_mainTags.txt with the one uploaded, that will fix the issue.

The mods add more characters? and do both mods works at once?
More characters, photoshoot and events, you can check the for additional infos.
All mods should work, whatever the version of the game (obv except if the mods has an error but that's another topic).

Every time there is an update i hope to see the clothing inspection and sex addicts to make a return :cry:
Soon Soon, Sex addicts are already planned along side the Personnality Update.
As girls can now break rules, inspection and punishement are possible and will come with voted updates :cool:

Timeitor, I've reported the issue to Jordan ;)

Last edited:

TheMoonMan

Sep 10, 2017
Are we ever going to get more random dialogue? It helps the game feel alive, things like girls saying they have a boyfriend when you touch them and stuff

Reactions: splamo

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Are we ever going to get more random dialogue? It helps the game feel alive, things like girls saying they have a boyfriend when you touch them and stuff
Planned in the Personnality Update, you can vote for it in game on the pc.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Ninoss

Just installed and get this error.
If I check the vids folder I see multipple kissing vids with a number behind it, so they are in the vids folder.
I don't know about the error further.
Also happens with removing clothes, so seems to happen overall.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call pickName from _call_pickName
  File "game/scripts_mods/ninoss_mod.rpy", line 27, in script
    $ renpy.movie_start_displayable(findWebm(selectedGirl,"kissing"),loops=-1) # this loads a random .webm from game/vids containing the given tag, here "kissing" (A LEAST ONE MATCHING VID IS NEEDED)
  File "game/scripts_mods/ninoss_mod.rpy", line 27, in <module>
    $ renpy.movie_start_displayable(findWebm(selectedGirl,"kissing"),loops=-1) # this loads a random .webm from game/vids containing the given tag, here "kissing" (A LEAST ONE MATCHING VID IS NEEDED)
TypeError: expected string or buffer

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1133, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/display/video.py", line 79, in movie_start
    renpy.audio.music.play(filename, channel='movie', loop=loop)
  File "renpy/audio/music.py", line 132, in play
    c.enqueue(filenames, loop=loop, synchro_start=synchro_start, fadein=fadein, tight=tight, loop_only=loop_only, relative_volume=relative_volume)
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 651, in enqueue
    filename, _, _ = self.split_filename(filename, False)
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 371, in split_filename
    m = re.match(r'<(.*)>(.*)', filename)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/re.py", line 141, in match

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
WTM Academy 0.24
Fri Mar  3 18:53:24 2023

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss

Just installed and get this error.
If I check the vids folder I see multipple kissing vids with a number behind it, so they are in the vids folder.
I don't know about the error further.
Also happens with removing clothes, so seems to happen overall.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1133, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/display/video.py", line 79, in movie_start
    renpy.audio.music.play(filename, channel='movie', loop=loop)
  File "renpy/audio/music.py", line 132, in play
    c.enqueue(filenames, loop=loop, synchro_start=synchro_start, fadein=fadein, tight=tight, loop_only=loop_only, relative_volume=relative_volume)
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 651, in enqueue
    filename, _, _ = self.split_filename(filename, False)
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 371, in split_filename
    m = re.match(r'<(.*)>(.*)', filename)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/re.py", line 141, in match

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
WTM Academy 0.24
Fri Mar  3 18:53:24 2023
Someting went wrong when you replaced your old installation of the game, in the actual game version it calls for :
webmFinder.get("kissing",_girl = selectedGirl)

Might also be because you are running on an old save but that's quite unlikly as RenPy should sort this out...

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
Was pretty sure it would happen with the new .webm finder algo, thanks for the report, I'll patch it up next update !
You can replace the \game\vids\_mainTags.txt with the one uploaded, that will fix the issue.
I did that and it's basically still the same. I closed and relaunched the game before trying as well.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I did that and it's basically still the same. I closed and relaunched the game before trying as well.
Yeah that's because .webms are cached on a on-going save for performance.

Press SHIFT+O to open the debug console and type 2 times :
webmFinder = WebmFinder()
ENTER

That should reload the webmFinder thing ;)
Tell me if that works

Reactions: qwertyuiop990!

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Someting went wrong when you replaced your old installation of the game, in the actual game version it calls for :
webmFinder.get("kissing",_girl = selectedGirl)

Might also be because you are running on an old save but that's quite unlikly as RenPy should sort this out...
I have just installed it with all the mods.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I have just installed it with all the mods.
From what link ?

edit : Ok, saw it. One of the mods overwrited some base .rpy game files with outdated functions...
Made a warning in the Gdoc.

Replace the \game\scripts\webm_gif_helper.rpy with the one uploaded, that should fix the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: B10
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah that's because .webms are cached on a on-going save for performance.

Press SHIFT+O to open the debug console and type 2 times :
webmFinder = WebmFinder()
ENTER

That should reload the webmFinder thing ;)
Tell me if that works
That worked - thanks for quick fix.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes