GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I've never seen a yearbook but who knows.

This is what I have planned for the hypnosis mod and where I may want to take it in the future. Looking for feedback from everyone.

What I have now
- trancing a student in class/home to increase corruption arousal and affection. If fails increase pressue and fear.
- brain draining to make a student edge in class/home to set their int=0 and greatly increase arousal
- exam action to play hypnotic music to increase arousal and affection slightly for and one student either reacts positive or negative to it given their corruption with alt text for fully brainwashed students
- check if a student is fully corrupted to have a chance encounter to finish their brainwashing with some fun
- an event where you finish the brainwashing of a student into being your sex slave
- brainwash mothers to so they fully cooperate
- convince brainwashed girls to "help" their classmates by using your hypnosis on them further increasing corruption

What I would like in the future
- Random hypnosis events happening during and after class
- Random masturbation events happening during class
- girls brainwashing mothers
- girls brining hypnotized friends to you
- tiers of hypnosis events
- buying items that help with hypnosis/brainwashing
- webm library for the events (I don't have any pictures because I can't find conversion software to run on my computer)
- some kind of ending

This should be able to be run with the base game and you don't have to do any of these actions if you choose not to. If you think I'm missing something just let me know.
id play the hell out of this mod hehe.. as for the webm conversion there is free online sites like cloudconvert

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Ninoss I'm noticing two bugs with the webm videos and I have no idea what is causing it please help

Most of time time now when I play the game it doesn't load any of my webms but the others are loaded fine. I just get the 404 and the thing is I have no idea why. SOMETIMES when I make a new game everything is fine but many times the files just don't load I guess?

When they do load now I get another problem. On the second or third play of one of the videos it makes the video go full size of the renpy screen and locks me out of doing anything.

...Is there something I am suppose to do with video formatting? I don't understand why they worked up to a point until I introduced more videos and more code.

edit*
If I delete all my persistant data THEN start a new game it fixes the problem with the full size image until I try to call videos at home after school using a planned event and then they go fullscreen again. Not sure how to stop the fullscreen effect but it is stopping me in my tracks to further work on this mod until I figure it out.

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss I'm noticing two bugs with the webm videos and I have no idea what is causing it please help

Most of time time now when I play the game it doesn't load any of my webms but the others are loaded fine. I just get the 404 and the thing is I have no idea why. SOMETIMES when I make a new game everything is fine but many times the files just don't load I guess?

When they do load now I get another problem. On the second or third play of one of the videos it makes the video go full size of the renpy screen and locks me out of doing anything.

...Is there something I am suppose to do with video formatting? I don't understand why they worked up to a point until I introduced more videos and more code.

edit*
If I delete all my persistant data THEN start a new game it fixes the problem with the full size image until I try to call videos at home after school using a planned event and then they go fullscreen again. Not sure how to stop the fullscreen effect but it is stopping me in my tracks to further work on this mod until I figure it out.
If you never close the RenPy movie thing, it will just continue... use:
Code:
hide movie
$ renpy.movie_stop()
when you are done showing whatever .webm

Things just "not loading" is quite impossible, probably missNamed .webm, bad main tag called or you didn't restart the game for files to refresh.

Hassan47

May 26, 2017
I've never seen a yearbook but who knows.

This is what I have planned for the hypnosis mod and where I may want to take it in the future. Looking for feedback from everyone.

What I have now
- trancing a student in class/home to increase corruption arousal and affection. If fails increase pressue and fear.
- brain draining to make a student edge in class/home to set their int=0 and greatly increase arousal
- exam action to play hypnotic music to increase arousal and affection slightly for and one student either reacts positive or negative to it given their corruption with alt text for fully brainwashed students
- check if a student is fully corrupted to have a chance encounter to finish their brainwashing with some fun
- an event where you finish the brainwashing of a student into being your sex slave
- convince brainwashed girls to "help" their classmates by using your hypnosis on them further increasing corruption

What I would like in the future
- Random hypnosis events happening during and after class
- Random masturbation events happening during class
- girls brainwashing mothers
- girls brining hypnotized friends to you
- tiers of hypnosis events
- buying items that help with hypnosis/brainwashing
- webm library for the events (I don't have any pictures because I can't find conversion software to run on my computer)
- some kind of ending

This should be able to be run with the base game and you don't have to do any of these actions if you choose not to. If you think I'm missing something just let me know.
How can we get your mod, to try it? Without it it's hard to get you feddbacks. Besides, i would love to play in this game with features named by you.

Hassan47

May 26, 2017
I've uploaded my mod (0.29b (MC)) to MediaFire (4.3GB). Link below.

I'd have liked to have tested it more, but that's always how I feel when I release software. There's probably nothing major wrong with it but I'm confident someone will find a way to break something pretty quickly. (BTW, I haven't seen the save game problems some forum members are reporting but they're more than likely to affect the mod as well as the vanilla version).

The README file is attached.

tl;dr?

The important bit is -

I won't have a lot more time to spend on this (more on that in my next post) but I'll try to check the forum once a day for the next few days then once a week for a month or so after that. I can't guarantee I'll get back quickly on anything though.

Here is something strange with this mod. Every time I do private tutoring girl already have maximum pressure... So i can do only one move...
And then I do something embarassing to girl before homework (like confiscate wardrobe or undress her) pressure starts on "0".

Last edited:

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
This is what I have right now for a hypnosis mod. It comes with some important warnings though

- THIS IS VERY EARLY ALPHA for a mod so please understand it is going to change over time
- There are no videos that go with it, you will have to find your own webms
- Not balanced at all because I was testing it for bugs but will balance later
- VERY HEAVY hypnosis themes so you may not want it if you are not into hypnosis and brainwashing
- the hypno_mod script goes into the /scripts_mods folder and the others go into their respected places in /scripts or sub directories

Ninoss I can't for the live of me figure out why the videos go full screen when the player is home though...

Do I have to initialize tags somehow? I added the tag "trancing" to _mainTags.txt and it just doesn't see trancing1.webm in my vids directory.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
This is what I have right now for a hypnosis mod. It comes with some important warnings though

- THIS IS VERY EARLY ALPHA for a mod so please understand it is going to change over time
- VERY HEAVY hypnosis themes so you may not want it if you are not into hypnosis and brainwashing
- the hypno_mod script goes into the /scripts_mods folder and the others go into their respected places in /scripts or sub directories

Ninoss I can't for the live of me figure out why the videos go full screen when the player is home though...

Do I have to initialize tags somehow? I added the tag "trancing" to _mainTags.txt and it just doesn't see trancing1.webm in my vids directory.
'trancing1.webm' is EXACTLY HOW TO NOT PROPERLY NAME that file.....
The game will register ur webm as maintag = 'trancing1'.. name it 'trancing_1.webm' for the sake of my sanity :oops:

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
'trancing1.webm' is EXACTLY HOW TO NOT PROPERLY NAME that file.....
The game will register ur webm as maintag = 'trancing1'.. name it 'trancing_1.webm' for the sake of my sanity ><
Oh okay makes sense. I was following the naming convention of files like fuckass1.webm but I'll make the switch.

Everytime I try to add a new main tag to mainTag.txt it gets overwritten. Is there somewhere in the code that I'm supposed to code the main tags? I did the naming convention you suggested and without tags in the file the game just gives me error notifications that the image doesn't exist.

WHY DOES IT KEEP INCREASING THE WEBM TO FULL SCREEN SIZE? WHAT IS CAUSING THIS?

Last edited:

Tronconeitor

May 5, 2019
Oh okay makes sense. I was following the naming convention of files like fuckass1.webm but I'll make the switch.

Everytime I try to add a new main tag to mainTag.txt it gets overwritten. Is there somewhere in the code that I'm supposed to code the main tags? I did the naming convention you suggested and without tags in the file the game just gives me error notifications that the image doesn't exist.

WHY DOES IT KEEP INCREASING THE WEBM TO FULL SCREEN SIZE? WHAT IS CAUSING THIS?
The Full screen size video is a problem, but the error when you have a brainwashed girl in class or home is worst. You cannot do anything. In the log looks like an infinite loop:

Choice: Time for homework!
Choice: Maybe you could loose some clothes, that would put you in the
condition of a real exam.
Choice: Try to confiscate her wardrobe.
Choice: Return to the living room.

Player chose: Time for homework!

linearConversion error: 'int' object is not callable (-40.0|-10|100|-0.1|2.5)
linearConversion error: 'int' object is not callable
(-40.0|-10|100|-0.3625|9.0625)
(-40.0|-10|100|-1.8625|46.5625)
(-40.0|-10|100|-2.1125|52.8125)
etc (repeat at eternum)

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
The Full screen size video is a problem, but the error when you have a brainwashed girl in class or home is worst. You cannot do anything. In the log looks like an infinite loop:

Choice: Time for homework!
Choice: Maybe you could loose some clothes, that would put you in the
condition of a real exam.
Choice: Try to confiscate her wardrobe.
Choice: Return to the living room.

Player chose: Time for homework!

etc (repeat at eternum)
Yeah I see that now. Not sure what is causing the hard lock but this is quite bad so I'll take a look into it right now.

Tronconeitor I fixed the issue with hypno_mod.rpy and reuploaded the file into the archive attached above. Sorry for the issue.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023

i can wait a lil longer im no good at add webms or mp4 the file never load or the video dont play so the drag n drop method dont work for changing/adding videos/pictures

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
i can wait a lil longer im no good at add webms or mp4 the file never load or the video dont play so the drag n drop method dont work for changing/adding videos/pictures
If you have Python installed i wrote a simple script to convert all .mp4 files in a directory to .webm. You might get some exceptions i wrote it real quick and dirty.

Requires "moviepy" so you will need to install it with pip. Just run "pip install moviepy" in the command line.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: themagiman

Hassan47

May 26, 2017
What I have now
Trancing a studen very useful
Brain draining is very powerful feature, as it should be
hypnotic music its something too powerful (trancing all 3 students at once is too much)
In event where you finish brainwashing video cover text bars (so i read text only in hypno_mod.rpy)
can't find options to brainwash mothers and convice brainwashed girls to "help"
And does "sexslave" status give something to gameplay in current state mod or its just mold for future?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Trancing a studen very useful
Brain draining is very powerful feature, as it should be
hypnotic music its something too powerful (trancing all 3 students at once is too much)
In event where you finish brainwashing video cover text bars (so i read text only in hypno_mod.rpy)
can't find options to brainwash mothers and convice brainwashed girls to "help"
And does "sexslave" status give something to gameplay in current state mod or its just mold for future?
I think the trancing event is great for just speeding the game up but I will have to nerf it later because it is kind of op
Brain drain is great for making the girls into mindless edgers but it needs high corruption. I might change it later but I think it is kind of good as is tbh
hypnotic music needs to be nerfed I agree. I've run a couple games using only that as an action and in 2-3 weeks they are all showing up naked to class fully corrupted.
I forgot that file my bad. Will post it next update.
Right now the status doesn't give anything but will be used later for a few things that I'm coding such as

brainwashed girls will at night attempt to hypnotize and brainwash their mothers and other girls
they will show up randomly at night to have fun with you
once all the girls are brainwashed the game mod will play a scene and tahdah you win
there will be a store that will allow you to buy items to help with the hypnosis
I've added a status to the girls review page so you can see if they are brainwashed or not

big thing for me right now is to fix the full screen movie player bug so I can stop pulling my hair out over it and get back to the mod content.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Here's an update to the hypno mod

- I fixed what I can do for the movies and haven't had any fullscreens besides when brainwashing is complete BUT the video you can click through and it lets you progress
- Added random videos I found online (this mod is a free parody please don't sue me)
- updated the tags and number of tags so it won't 404 on the webms
- included the tiny tiny content where you brainwash moms
- added the changes to review so you can see who is brainwashed
- the directories of the rar should be correct for the files structure my apologies if I got it wrong
- nothing is balanced

Enjoy

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes