May 23, 2023
Here is something strange with this mod. Every time I do private tutoring girl already have maximum pressure... So i can do only one move...
And then I do something embarassing to girl before homework (like confiscate wardrobe or undress her) pressure starts on "0".
Yeah, that's something from 0.29b I left in my mod because I wasn't sure if it was a bug or meant to be a feature. I never tested the 'confiscate wardrobe' option so didn't know it reset pressure until you told me.

The girls retain the pressure levels they had at the end of the exams when you visit them at home. I figure it's probably a bug but maybe Ninoss wants the girls to stay stressed out so you can't corrupt them too much in a single day.

If you want a fix for it contact me via notifications and I'll give you a copy. I'd rather not do it here so people don't start accidentally mixing up Ninoss's and my scripts.

Allend

Sep 11, 2017
Hi, I just started creating my first few girlpacks and I´m wondering if theres a way to configure certain clothing items to appear with specific girls.

For example, a busty blonde like katerina hartlova, or an ebony girl like brittney white really don't match with the images in the clothing folder. Thanks for the help

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I thought to myself "how the hell did I misspell that???" and was relieved it didn't have anything to do with my code. Whew.
i caught this error and chose open tried doing a quick dirty fix.. broke the game worse than being hit in the face with a bat had to reinstall the game lol

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, that's something from 0.29b I left in my mod because I wasn't sure if it was a bug or meant to be a feature. I never tested the 'confiscate wardrobe' option so didn't know it reset pressure until you told me.

The girls retain the pressure levels they had at the end of the exams when you visit them at home. I figure it's probably a bug but maybe Ninoss wants the girls to stay stressed out so you can't corrupt them too much in a single day.

If you want a fix for it contact me via notifications and I'll give you a copy. I'd rather not do it here so people don't start accidentally mixing up Ninoss's and my scripts.
Yeah that's kinda weird, I'll do something to mitigate it ;)

May 23, 2023
Yeah that's kinda weird, I'll do something to mitigate it
What made me think it was deliberate was this in lb_evening_visit_daughter.

_pressure = selectedGirl.pressure
_arousal = selectedGirl.arousal
selectedGirl.resetForExam()
selectedGirl.pressure = _pressure
selectedGirl.arousal = _arousal

Looks a lot like you meant the girl to go into the fake exam with the same arousal and pressure she left the real exam with.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
1 question who is the wip image supose to be .. the dean? the mc? a parent? another teacher?
Probably one of the last two, since the MC is clearly portrayed as male, much like the Headmaster/Dean (who's also frequently the stepdad of a certain student of asian descent, if memory tricks me not).

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Ninoss, as you probably know, version 0.29b crashes on entering history.

Fortunately, the crash is easy to fix. In line #958 of file scripts/screens.rpy change "filter_text_traits" to "filter_text_tags".

Once you restart the game (save/exit/run/load), history works.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss, as you probably know, version 0.29b crashes on entering history.

Fortunately, the crash is easy to fix. In line #958 of file scripts/screens.rpy change "filter_text_traits" to "filter_text_tags".

Once you restart the game (save/exit/run/load), history works.
As on the wip changelog, fixed next update.

mrlamister

May 31, 2020
What are the pre-requisites for starting an event? When ever I try to start one i get the message "no event available"

Is there a release date for the next update?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
0.292 is OUT !

Additional Patreon's voted girl's photoshoots and a brand new settings menu with additional tools and support for modders.
And the long needed bug fix to I hope avoid any game-blocking crashes!

themagiman: should have the modding features I've sent you already baked into the release :)

mrlamister: Almost none of the vanilla girls have event, it takes way more time for me to do. I'll try to but can't garantee anything, modded girls have some tho-
At some point I'll make a proceduraly generated one to work with every girl but yeah, time ^^

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
0.292 is OUT !

Additional Patreon's voted girl's photoshoots and a brand new settings menu with additional tools and support for modders.
And the long needed bug fix to I hope avoid any game-blocking crashes!

themagiman: should have the modding features I've sent you already baked into the release :)

mrlamister: Almost none of the vanilla girls have event, it takes way more time for me to do. I'll try to but can't garantee anything, modded girls have some tho-
At some point I'll make a proceduraly generated one to work with every girl but yeah, time ^^
I'll take a look in the next couple of days at it and see where to take my mod from here thanks!

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes