Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
I can't find this issue elsewhere in the thread when I search. Has anyone ended up with a student that passed the exam but continues to be one of your students? This has happened to me with Lucretia K, she has passed the exam twice and she's still there over a week later, so I can't admit another student in place of her.

Edit: It was possibly a bug. The PTA approved 2 extra students and Lucretia finally disappeared when she next passed the exam, finally freeing up her slot.

who is this
That's , from video (it's not the full video, just the trailer).

Last edited:

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
Here some minor bugs that i detected:

1.) When i was at home of one of my students (she's a naturist, wants to stay naked), i checked her wardrobe. I found 6 panties and she offered them to me. But after i went home back, the panties are not in my inventory.
(Short update: It seems that my pantie stock is broken after that. Some days later, i stole a pantie from another student but it did not appear in my list, when i am in my room)

2.) After i had a "homework" session with one girl at her home, i continued with the exams the next day.
While exam, one completely different girl (that i groped) left the exam room with the message "Saying that she needs to go to the bathroom, XXX leaves her own bedroom." (Makes no sense, we are in school, not at home)

3.) When i wanted to meet a girl at their home, i found a red message with "Might call you soon". I chosed to talk with the mother by "Discuss some things with you".
Then i selected "About what your daughter told you of the last class".
She told me that i have gone too far. (2 tolerated actions, 67 pressure)
I selected to pay her money (225$) and she said "thats a fair compensation".
Here comes the confusing part: She contines with "HOWEVER: 2 tolerated actions, 67 pressure"
Now, i am able to pay her 285$ again?! Why did i already pay her 225$ before?

Last edited:

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
And another one. A girl broke the rules 6 times, i came to the mother and offered to "punish her instead".
I requested one of her panties. After that, the "Open your mouth" became grey and i requested another one of her panties.
Then, i got this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call pickName from _call_pickName
  File "game/scripts/storyEvents/lb_evening_visit_daughterRuleBreak_motherPunishment_mother_choice.rpy", line 29, in script
    $ _rdmPanties = DB_panties[renpy.random.randint(1,len(DB_panties))] # avoid the 'None' panties
  File "game/scripts/storyEvents/lb_evening_visit_daughterRuleBreak_motherPunishment_mother_choice.rpy", line 29, in <module>
    $ _rdmPanties = DB_panties[renpy.random.randint(1,len(DB_panties))] # avoid the 'None' panties
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/storyEvents/lb_evening_visit_daughterRuleBreak_motherPunishment_mother_choice.rpy", line 29, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1133, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/storyEvents/lb_evening_visit_daughterRuleBreak_motherPunishment_mother_choice.rpy", line 29, in <module>
  File "renpy/revertable.py", line 217, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
WTM Academy 0.292
Fri Aug 11 11:16:20 2023
---------------------------

And this one, after a conversation with one of the Moms:

Me: Can you... take off your top for me?
Mom: You mean... right now? Topless in front of you?
Me: Yes.
Mom: I suppose, i would be willing to do that.
...She's removing her shirt, exposing her breasts...
Me: i want you to call XXX here.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Scale object at 0x000000000aed7290>:
  File "game/scripts/storyEvents/lb_evening_visit_freeUseLawTalk.rpy", line 34, in script
    selectedGirl.mother.char "That's... a little embarrassing, seeing her mother like this."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/others/m/VANILLA_29_76/VANILLA_55_brown_hair_gray_eyes_t.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/storyEvents/lb_evening_visit_freeUseLawTalk.rpy", line 34, in script
    selectedGirl.mother.char "That's... a little embarrassing, seeing her mother like this."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1266, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 930, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 666, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3906, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2605, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 704, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 876, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1337, in render
    st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 627, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 893, in load
    child = cache.get(self.image)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 723, in load
    raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/others/m/VANILLA_29_76/VANILLA_55_brown_hair_gray_eyes_t.webp'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
WTM Academy 0.292
Fri Aug 11 11:32:57 2023

Last edited:

bobcharl

Jun 1, 2017
I cant run it on Mac book it just says this application cant be opened anyone know any fixes?
I have the same Issue, Ninoss I hope you can look into it.
The reason it doesn't run is because a file inside the .app isn't marked as executable. To fix it you need to do the following
  1. Right click on the WTM_Academy.app and select "Open Terminal at Folder"
  2. At the terminal type chmod +x Contents/MacOS/WTM_Academy (Note: This is case sensitive)
  3. You won't get any output if it works, it will just give you another prompt.
  4. Now the first time you run the application you need to right click on the app and select "Open". This is because this application isn't signed and Apple won't run an unsigned app you haven't run previously with just a double click.
After you complete all that it should work fine. (Well it did for me)

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Mod reupped. Let me know if there are bugs. I tested it and it was fine for me. No mom visits for brainwashing though because I can't figure out how to mod Ninoss menus inside my own code.

Also I changed the webm finder so it gets up to 40 tags now. Fullscreen on videos bug is still around btw.

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
For those who have modded custom girls before, is there an easy way to use images specific to those girls for when they're in bra/panties, and eventually in regular clothing, like there is for vids of those girls?

For vids it just requires a vid folder and appropriately named webms, would it be the same for the images/exam folder? Like if I were to include an exam folder with the appropriate sub folders and renamed images, would the game replace the default ones with the girl specific ones like it does for vids?

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
Could someone please update the mod spreadsheet and maybe the upload links? I took a long break from the game and now some mods seem unavailable or not compatible?

sls8181

Sep 21, 2020
Mod reupped. Let me know if there are bugs. I tested it and it was fine for me. No mom visits for brainwashing though because I can't figure out how to mod Ninoss menus inside my own code.

Also I changed the webm finder so it gets up to 40 tags now. Fullscreen on videos bug is still around btw.
Some ui have been bothering me, so I am currently patching it. The mod avoid some uncessary clicks by using the 3 panel like ui at showcase a custom menu for the door/go out.

I’ve been working mostly on the ExaminationDay to re-integrate the WTM contents. Things are really a draft, since I am still learning renpy and current maintenance cost is prohibitive (you are re-coding yourself custom buttons, etc.).

Maybe this would help you for the menus. For the vids, I also did something but its in the examinationDay part (search slapboobsm as an example).
mod_home_ui-0.1b.PNG

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Some ui have been bothering me, so I am currently patching it. The mod avoid some uncessary clicks by using the 3 panel like ui at showcase a custom menu for the door/go out.

I’ve been working mostly on the ExaminationDay to re-integrate the WTM contents. Things are really a draft, since I am still learning renpy and current maintenance cost is prohibitive (you are re-coding yourself custom buttons, etc.).

Maybe this would help you for the menus. For the vids, I also did something but its in the examinationDay part (search slapboobsm as an example).
View attachment 2849942
What does your mod do besides the menu? Does it introduce sex addict?

sls8181

Sep 21, 2020
What does your mod do besides the menu? Does it introduce sex addict?
Only the menu. I have not tested the last WTM release, but the sex addict stuff was similar to a very high corruption on all area. The only missing part would be to corrupt other classmates. This could be implemented as trait(s) and regular mod. As I prefer the corruption difficulty and the additionnal text of the first game, I don’t intent to code it.

jh1990

Jun 11, 2020
Hi all im back from a break and a issue with my gofile but Version 4.1 is out now and uploaded it adds 200 photoshoots in total over 50 models but yeah come check out the update and come see my discord. .

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes