SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Wtm Academy v0.292 Compressed (Untested,Quality On Users Risk)

Win 993 MB/519 MB :
, (4k Webp and 200 wemb) ("Thanks Dev for making Html but on Renpy Engine")

P.S: Not Included Mac version ;)

Reactions: Archpider

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WTMAcademy-0.292
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Malen

Aug 12, 2017
Pretty much all of the video links are broken, eg. the script is looking for creampie_pussy (1).webm, but in the folder there is only creampie_pussy_1.webm. And this is also true for other videos, not just these ones. Either the videos had been renamed, or the links had been changed, but currently it drops IOErrors like it is raining.

Fenix Wulfheart

Oct 21, 2021
Oh, this game seems nice. Customizable like Brothel King, too. Neat.

Seems that Gofile took down the Yoshi Girls modpack, and there is no alt link. If anyone still has it, could up host it back up somewhere?

Mar 22, 2020
Pretty much all of the video links are broken, eg. the script is looking for creampie_pussy (1).webm, but in the folder there is only creampie_pussy_1.webm. And this is also true for other videos, not just these ones. Either the videos had been renamed, or the links had been changed, but currently it drops IOErrors like it is raining.
I copied the missing/renamed files from an earlier version of the game, and it seems to be working for me.
It appears that a lot of vids have been renamed, eg for some there is now an underscore before the number, fuckpussy3.webm is now fuckpussy_3.webm

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
If you're running an old save, that's normal, trying doing :
- Settings Menu
- GLOBAL DEBUG => Enabled
- Reload .webms

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
I've been a fan of this kind of game from the start, it just something is lacking like examination game one, once you fully "break" the girl i just hope they just stop caring about passing the exam. Or i just wish that this game makes you combat with the intellect of that person is, like each time you successfully make the girl orgasm it reduce their intellect (i know it will be tedious to code maybe idk im not a game dev so i wouldnt know), the game would be much more engaging. For now in my opinion the game is pretty hollow, im curious about how are you going to handle the pta tho, i know it's still in early development just giving my input to make the game much more entertaining (at least for me).

Norca

Feb 21, 2021
I cant run it on Mac book it just says this application cant be opened anyone know any fixes?

Rykazz

Jul 30, 2021
For those unable to get this to run on linux, the execute bit is not set. Ninoss the execute bit needs to be checked for the .sh and the corresponding program (lib/py2-linux-x86_64/WTM_Academy) files.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
As far as first impressions go, fear feels near impossible to keep low - hint/reassure barely do anything and the only other way I can see is by forgiving rulebreak. It also seems basically impossible to raise discipline via exam actions while keeping fear low. Maybe it becomes easier with ultra high corruption/naturism, but thus far it looks like they just slow the rate of change rather than affect the 'direction' i.e. super corrupt girls grow/lose fear less but also gain/lose less discipline.

For example, here are the girls fear/discipline after a positive (encouraging) and negative (groping) event
1691425281912.png
You can see that the loss in discipline from encouragement is about twice the gain from groping but the fear change is a whopping 6 times. Similar effects occur for other events e.g. spanking.

Fear 100 isn't strictly speaking, purely negative, but IMO it is overall negative, so it is a pity that the current equations seem destined to force girls to either low discipline or high fear.

There are some portions of the code that use renpy.random.randint, which can cause an error if the range is invalid.

Last edited:

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
The game is still heavily bugged. Just lost a girl caused she "passed" when the game said she failed so I am down to 5 girls with no new admissions coming.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
The game is still heavily bugged. Just lost a girl caused she "passed" when the game said she failed so I am down to 5 girls with no new admissions coming.
Is is a display or a logic error ?

when i "use her mouth" it shows vids only in game folder but not in girls vids. how can i fix it?
Fresh new save ?
If not, did you reloaded the webmFinder via the setting menu ?

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Loving this game so very much, every time it releases! Yay! And is it just me or does it feel like there's starting to be some unique images for each girl, so you have an incentive to actually look at them - instead of randomized images? I hope that keeps growing until they're all unique, with unique dialogs and reactions and images.. <3 Also I like how it slowed down a bit so the girls aren't rushing out to graduate as soon as possible, and that you can keep calling them in for shoots afterward / visiting them! Just wish it was easier to keep getting them on violations to properly corrupt the families, and that the families had more play options (maybe even w/ each other) and uniqueness

Reactions: falco256
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes