Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
What it was supposed to be then? I thought by the HOW_TO_MOD that I'll go through mothers' pictures check the number of what I want to assign a put this number to girl's config under mId. And it works with my change exactly like that.
mId is supposed to be letters like in the exemple with Jasmine_Grey

The idea is, that when naming the webm, you should be as specific as possible to differentiate between vids with the same main tag. So I am creating two maps of arrays 'possible ones' and 'fully matched ones'. If all video tags matched it would go to the later, if not then to the former. Score is simply based on how many optional tags it matched. If there are no fully matched videos, then it chose from the possible ones. It takes the array under the highest score and randomly selects one of those.

As for the mother videos, yes, I assign quite high score if playing mother video and the video has mother tag, yet even those are scored as others, just the mother tag prioritize it above girl videos. So if there is no mother tagged video with the main tag, girl video is selected by the score of other matched tags. If I want to play girl video, I give the high negative score and then put it under the lowest score, like if no other tags matched. Just because if want to watch a girl video, I don't want a video with a mother. Right now, the mother vids are still played only from common vids. Maybe that could be changed so there are also mother videos possible in girl's directory.
I see, I'll try to fix the check how it plays out!
For now mothers are independant from girls (and don't really exists tbh, it's just a portrait) so no vids can be attached to them, I'll see in future update if there is a demand for fully featured mothers.
Pta president supports WebmFinder custom vids tho-

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes