Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss - Thank you for all the coding you've done in the recent updates. Good job! Looking forward to seeing the new dynamics in the game.

It is also really cool, how fast you fixed some of the bugs. I'm just surprised that the few I reported some versions ago are still there. So here are the changes with visual diffs and highlights pointing to the 'why?'. Plus proposal for the webmFinder.get function. It did not change as much as you made it seem. There are still bugs that cause the random.choice useless. Which is one of the arguments why someone tries to recreate your game.
Fixes will be implemented, I just don't understand the mother-daughter ID issue as this ID was never supposed to contain a digit, I could specify it in the HOW_TO_MOD tho-

About the webmFinder, yeah indeed something is wrong ><
I'm gonna check your code, I just need time for my brain to kick-in and fully understand what you're proposing.
Does your solution usually give more "accurate" results or it's just a matter of improved variety when various .webm files have the same score / when nothing is found?
I also seen that you've put a really high negative score to always avoid mother/girl to be displayed instead of the other one. The issue is that sometimes accurate webms don't exists (ex:mother), in the actual game it will just choose the accurate webms from generic girls vids, does you code have the same behavior or it forces any mother webm to be shown even if highly innacurate?
Ah yeah I know that just finding more webms is a part of the solution but tbh it takes so long that I couldn't push any updates for a significant amount of time.

I won't really go into the arguments of why someone is making a for profit remaster of a game that already exists and is in active development as it's blatantly wrong. If it's bc the webmFinder has accuracy bugs, I'm even more confused and don't understand why not just propose a fix like you do... :unsure:

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I've made a few mod adjustments if you'd like to use them. There is a readme file to explain what is changed and how to install. It also includes my one girl mod, Vienna Black. Be careful with using as some changes are buggy.

I've also made a guide/game explanation if you're stuck with the current patch. There's outdated info I have left in case you're playing an old version.

NOTR3L3VANT

Nov 15, 2018
where is the download files for the mods, all ive been able to find is the spread sheet showing updates on them?

Edit: nvm found the section that says links on above mentioned spreadsheet

Last edited:

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
Never really commented before - here are some console commands or cheats I found (use shift+o and type/copy in), Ill add if i find anymore that are helpful.

requiredAnswers = # (set it high and no one will ever pass.. Muahahahaha)

when in a test - to use the # in [] is 0-2 (ie 0 is the first girl in the exam, 1 is the second girl, 2 is the third girl)
ExamGirls[#].pressure = (# between 0-100)
ExamGirls[#].arousal = (# between 0-100)
ExamGirls[#].corruption = (# between 0-100)
works the same with these variables too
intellect
naturism
Discipline
affection
fear

For simplicity here are the console commands found by somebody28

academy.modifyCash (10000) <= This sets your academy's cash to 10,000, feel free to change the number
academy.prestige = 200 <= This sets your prestige to 200, feel free to change the number
_girlDaring = 500 <= In a photoshoot, this changes the 'remaining willingness' value.
the money cheats dont work for me yet no error code pops up when putting them in
edit: removing the word modify from money cheats makes them work

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
the money cheats dont work for me yet no error code pops up when putting them in
edit: removing the word modify from money cheats makes them work
You can just enable debug in the gear icon in your room and cheat in money that way.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 801, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn) # type: ignore
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801

Sat Jul 20 08:29:09 2024

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
WTM Academy [v0.353] [Ninoss] - Compressed

Win/Linux [735 MB]
- - - -

Mac [730 MB]
- - - -

WTM Academy MODs [v5.0 Completed] - Compressed

Taken from here:

This will take a bit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All [Size]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes