Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I added new sponsors via the mods section and decided I didn't want some of the new ones. Deleted the ones I wanted to get rid of and started a new game. Guess what? Several of the deleted sponsors were in my NEW game. So I need to know the location files are being kept on my drive that would allow such sorcery to happen so I can stomp those sponsors out once and for all.
Seems like some persistant RenPy crap. Does old sponsor's logo can still be loaded, even with the sponsors deleted in the "sponsors" folder? If so, SHIFT+O, go in the sponsors screen and select one and type selectedSponsor.logo , it will show you the path it loads from.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Gotta admit that I kinda hate doing full bodies for the girls, look good in game but finding enough pics with the right contrast to remove backgrounds is a pain in the ass. I might have to add mask layers and edit them manually to get a lot of good ones. I do have those incoming at least for my girls, got some from from another user that I'll be adding in too. Just gonna take longer than I expected.

JORDAN GIRLS MOD
Do I need to put the entire mod "1.Girls" folder inside the game "girls" folder and so on with the other folders too?
No, just the girl's folders. Like Jordan187_whatever.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Gotta admit that I kinda hate doing full bodies for the girls, look good in game but finding enough pics with the right contrast to remove backgrounds is a pain in the ass. I might have to add mask layers and edit them manually to get a lot of good ones. I do have those incoming at least for my girls, got some from from another user that I'll be adding in too. Just gonna take longer than I expected.
I found the worse part was just finding a full image set to use. Like I’d find snippets of the same photoset everywhere but those would just be the same 20 free preview pics and it takes 10 websites to find the full collection.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I found the worse part was just finding a full image set to use. Like I’d find snippets of the same photoset everywhere but those would just be the same 20 free preview pics and it takes 10 websites to find the full collection.
I have a few sites that I use which have full sets but not all of the pics always work per set. The sites are, imagefap (sort to huge and sometimes sizes can be all over the place), vipergirls and nsfwalbum (often out of order.) Think I'll just use various images from different sets.

9inchinnocent

Sep 5, 2017
Having trouble with some of the girls just not showing up when I check girl ratings via Debug. Specifically its Lia Lin by Xorgroth, although looks like there might be a few more of theirs not showing up as well, I need to better go through my files and compare to see exactly which ones are missing. Looking through the files in the girls folder I don't see any reason why she/they should be missing, their files look the same as everyone elses

9inchinnocent

Sep 5, 2017
Having trouble with some of the girls just not showing up when I check girl ratings via Debug. Specifically its Lia Lin by Xorgroth, although looks like there might be a few more of theirs not showing up as well, I need to better go through my files and compare to see exactly which ones are missing. Looking through the files in the girls folder I don't see any reason why she/they should be missing, their files look the same as everyone elses
alright went back and compared my girls to girl ratings, all of the girls that don't show up are done by Xorgroth, the list of the ones I have downloaded that don't show up in game are: Cindy Starfall, Lia Lin, Lily Rader, Lola Fae, Luna Corazon, Mackenzie Mace, Proxy Paige, Scarlit Scandal, Skin Diamond, and Veronica Rodriguez

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
alright went back and compared my girls to girl ratings, all of the girls that don't show up are done by Xorgroth, the list of the ones I have downloaded that don't show up in game are: Cindy Starfall, Lia Lin, Lily Rader, Lola Fae, Luna Corazon, Mackenzie Mace, Proxy Paige, Scarlit Scandal, Skin Diamond, and Veronica Rodriguez
Hmmm, I'll take a look.

Reactions: 9inchinnocent

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Cindy Starfall, I miss named the girlConfig.ini to girlConfig.conf. I am unsure why the others aren't showing up. I'll look further into it. Think I figured it out, such a weird bug. Apparently in the bodyparts if you number them and don't have any non-numbered it'll refuse to load the girl. I'll reupload, thanks for pointing it out, 9inchinnocent.

Final Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9inchinnocent
Sep 17, 2023
I have a few sites that I use which have full sets but not all of the pics always work per set. The sites are, imagefap (sort to huge and sometimes sizes can be all over the place), vipergirls and nsfwalbum (often out of order.) Think I'll just use various images from different sets.
One I have used is - they do require you sign up for a free membership, but I've gotten some nice sets there. It's fairly large, and has lots of categories. Other than torrenting random sets now and then, that's the only place I've gotten photosets in years.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
One I have used is - they do require you sign up for a free membership, but I've gotten some nice sets there. It's fairly large, and has lots of categories. Other than torrenting random sets now and then, that's the only place I've gotten photosets in years.
That's another popular one, vipergirls is basically the same without the free account thing. I also try to not torrent sets. mostly if they're by MetArt (copyright trolls.)

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes