Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Updated some of my stuff, currently looking for full bodies for all of my women at the moment so it's a small update. I'm on the google sheets now, so the link is there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Neterez

Jan 19, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 21, in script call
call pickName from _call_pickName
File "game/girls/Jordan156_Angela_White/events/Angela_White_event_1/Angela_White_event_1.rpy", line 26, in script
jump Angela_White_event_robbery
ScriptError: could not find label 'Angela_White_event_robbery'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/girls/Jordan156_Angela_White/events/Angela_White_event_1/Angela_White_event_1.rpy", line 26, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1976, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: joseph316

EllenD

Mar 13, 2018
Ho yes I can automate this, but tbh it's only 1.59Mb.. Will be faster to unzip but that's all, I think at some point I'll consider vanilla girls / vids as a mod so I can destribute the game without it so the game would not even weight 100Mb.
Sorry, my bad. It is defintely the girls and the vids. I did not count them as I replace most of them, so yeah providing them extra could help. Maybe just leave the reference girl for mods and the rest provide as a mod. Little hint if doing so: Always put a timestamp of the last change in the list with links to them, so people know if there is anything new in the girl's content since they last downloaded it. This little, but very usefull, detail seems to be always missing in packs like this for games.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Nicole Doshi seems to have disappeared
Oops, I'll reupload soon. Ok, she's back up and Delano was missing too.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1976, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
Looking at the file it's trying to find an event that doesn't exist. Which it's labeled as event_classroom instead. Attached a fix, unzip inside of her folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: mangasm

nyon

Oct 4, 2017
hi guys, first of all thank you so much for the game ^_^ second. Soooooo i donwload the last version of the game, 0.351 and 0.352, because when i start the last version (0.352) on the start screen, to the left high to the left compare "missmatch version 0.351" so i install first 0.351 then 0.352 (i delete all) and when i start the game, it compare a txt errors i attach it. Somebody knows how to fix this?
Many thanks for the help or the answer.
Oh btw i see the gdrive file for the mods, an information: with the jordan's file there's all in or i download the others file too?

EllenD

Mar 13, 2018
hi guys, first of all thank you so much for the game ^_^ second. Soooooo i donwload the last version of the game, 0.351 and 0.352, because when i start the last version (0.352) on the start screen, to the left high to the left compare "missmatch version 0.351" so i install first 0.351 then 0.352 (i delete all) and when i start the game, it compare a txt errors i attach it. Somebody knows how to fix this?
Oh btw i see the gdrive file for the mods, an information: with the jordan's file there's all in or i download the others file too?
Don't worry about the version. It checks the version with this thread and it is still 351 here. As for the error, it is with the girl from a modder, so if he won't fix it, you can just go the the .rpy file mentioned in the error, open it in text editor and check for the duplicate label as mentioned (the error also shows line numbers). Check the content after these labes, if they are the same, just delete one of them. If they are different, you can rename one of them and then check the references on it in the rest of the file and maybe you'll figure out which reference to change as well. Then delete .rpyc file with the same name and start the game again. It will recompile and use the new .rpyc file

Reactions: nyon

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Don't worry about the version. It checks the version with this thread and it is still 351 here. As for the error, it is with the girl from a modder, so if he won't fix it, you can just go the the .rpy file mentioned in the error, open it in text editor and check for the duplicate label as mentioned (the error also shows line numbers). Check the content after these labes, if they are the same, just delete one of them. If they are different, you can rename one of them and then check the references on it in the rest of the file and maybe you'll figure out which reference to change as well. Then delete .rpyc file with the same name and start the game again. It will recompile and use the new .rpyc file
They actually have two versions of Elsa Jean, one from Flo81 and Jordan. So two events of the same name. I'd suggest just using one version of Elsa Jean or delete the event folder from one of them.

Although guess you could rename one the events if you wanted to, from EllenD's post there.

Last edited:

mcleod1987

Jan 22, 2019
This is not the crash log, send traceback.txt / errors.txt files
thats the thing, it didnt even generate one, it just closes, no crash log or anything. That log I sent you is the only thing that generated. i do have a .dmp file that i found in my crashdump folder.

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
thats the thing, it didnt even generate one, it just closes, no crash log or anything. That log I sent you is the only thing that generated. i do have a .dmp file that i found in my crashdump folder.
I don't know what it could be without any clues I'm sorry :(

EllenD

Mar 13, 2018
Ninoss - Thank you for all the coding you've done in the recent updates. Good job! Looking forward to seeing the new dynamics in the game.

It is also really cool, how fast you fixed some of the bugs. I'm just surprised that the few I reported some versions ago are still there. So here are the changes with visual diffs and highlights pointing to the 'why?'. Plus proposal for the webmFinder.get function. It did not change as much as you made it seem. There are still bugs that cause the random.choice useless. Which is one of the arguments why someone tries to recreate your game.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes