Kloudo

May 31, 2020
You need the Ren'py 8.0 plugin and have to explicitly make it use that version. If you edit the game information it says type, change to Ren'py (Python 3).
Oh that is awesome! I had everything up todate, installed all the different plugins available but didn't know about manually telling it what to use! Thanks!

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Oh that is awesome! I had everything up todate, installed all the different plugins available but didn't know about manually telling it what to use! Thanks!
The updated renpy engine also fixed a lot of compatibility issues, I'll try to see if I can directly build a "native" APK for android users ;)

Reactions: Kloudo

Kloudo

May 31, 2020
The updated renpy engine also fixed a lot of compatibility issues, I'll try to see if I can directly build a "native" APK for android users ;)
Honestly I rarely use android versions, I prefer the control the joiplay version offers, being able to easily add mods or using the 0x52 Universal Ren'Py Mod to bypass grind I'm not enjoying.
I also find gesture controls to be a hit or miss on android versions, some don't have any, others have some but are unintuituve compaired to what I'm used to with Joiplay, and finally I can also easily share saves to my PC.

So yeah, I've enjoyed this game, I like to come back to it from time to time, I'd like to see it be a bit more like The Headmaster with other normal school activities etc but I'm not the dev and still happy with the direction it's been going.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ninoss
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes