May 12, 2018
a couple suggestions I have is,
Being able to go on dates w/ the mom (either by bribery, high stats, or a lot of rules broken) each date being influenced by the how you got the date

Being able to customize who is the mother of who, especially when it comes to modded characters, being able to have set Brandi Love as the mother of Elsa Jean/Piper Perri, or Diamond Jackson as the mother of Sarah Banks/Brittney White

PTA having an option to expand on the subjects as well as increasing the time they're allowed for the exam

Another PTA rule that can be added is Rule Enforcement, if a student broke a rule it can count as double in regards to rules broken when speaking with the mother but only counts as double if the player has to enforce the rule
If the PTA Rule to have no clothes on certain body parts is active you should be able to have an option where you can enforce the rule with no cost to pressure

Being able to buy things for your classroom or for yourself that influence your actions as well as the mood of the classroom

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I've been working on fully completing Bernie for the next update, 7 photoshoots, 24 vids, (no event for now). And with my tryharding as hard as I could the girl's folder size was 122MB. Even if I maintain this tryhard, wtih the 29girls currently in the that would mean over 3.5GB for the base game... Maybe at a point I'll release the girl pack seperatly like modders ^^

Which average size did you acheive with you technique on a modded girl pack ?
Can you screen me some girls with content close to Bernie or LC ?

Here's how to access girl's ratings :
View attachment 2960103 View attachment 2960104
I've been adding my own photoshoots and such, so it's been hard to gauge after the mods but LC is about 30MB less than your image. Most of the vids from GDiggers has been pretty optimized. Only shave off like 1MB or even add a 1MB, the ones from Jordan aren't very optimized at all. Some are 4k videos or upscaled poorly, like giant black bars around the vids. Think they just sort of rushed to get as many models out as possible. Which it can be tedious, so don't blame them really. Although, am able to play on my phone with the default 6 models now.
Anyways, here's LC. Screenshot_20230930-014709.png
I don't do much tweaking to webp images, just compression level 6. Seems ok, they look and compressed fairly well.

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
How about a way to give students clothes instead of removing it?
While it's neat you can enforce some students to go fully naked part of the fun for me is the whole stripping process and finding out how the students dressed themselves up.
If there was a way to influence which clothes the students would wear (maybe even to purposedly make them break the rules) it would be neat.

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
Does anyone have advice on how to make a mod (or the ability to make it themselves) to slow the game down? I feel like corruption is incredibly fast. I'd like a bit more of a slow burn.

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Made a couple of mods for some camgirls, no events yet, and there could be more variety for photoshoots, but I was focused more on the video portion. Currently I have Ashe_Maree and Senri uploaded, working on a few more, I'll add em to that folder as they get completed.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Made a couple of mods for some camgirls, no events yet, and there could be more variety for photoshoots, but I was focused more on the video portion. Currently I have Ashe_Maree and Senri uploaded, working on a few more, I'll add em to that folder as they get completed.

*Put the folder in public mode in the settings ;)
Thanks for your time!

Reactions: Areous

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I'm not very good with Renpy but think a lot of the math issues I was having issues with are working mostly correct or as they should but it's not writing to the correct values. Seems like _selectedGirl and _girl are acting as separate values in some cases which is weird. Noticed it a lot when doing mother vids and it still shows with the daughter.

quackk

Jan 3, 2021
(for each photo)
(0.292 build)
If the player already owns it: 33% to be skipped
No condition: 20% to be skipped
(in my dev build)
If the girl if not a "nympho"
& photo is t4 type & girl corruption is under 44 : 50% to be skipped
& photo is t5 type & girl corruption is under 55 : 50% to be skipped
& photo is t6 type & girl corruption is under 69 : 50% to be skipped
I would change
No condition: 20% to be skipped
with
Player owns less than X% of photos: 20% skip

that way you get the initial randomness while avoiding starvation for the last couple photos

sls8181

Sep 21, 2020
Just an update on my reflections on my part.
What I am thinking is currently significatively more complex that I initially though. The starting point should be the "personnality" traits that is planned for the next release or so.
What’s very difficult is to keep stuff seemingly simple, I am currently reading the book (the 2nd edition can be found online) and I am starting to understand how much real perception is seemingly obvious but in reality much more complex. I am thinking on how much a triple variable can encode.
My initial goal was to use the renpy color system to encode the mood/personality/corruption progression.
The currently *best guesses* are:
  • All act should somehow have an intensity (3 scalars, 1 color) -> Delta I (page 36)
  • Each girl should somehow have a few tastes and personality (3 scalar, 1 color per taste) -> I (page 36)
  • personality or threshold tolerances, should correspond to a corresponding view on the color (in rgb or hsv).
  • pain should be encoded as linear, the rest should follow a log system.
  • Alternatively, you could encode everything in a log relative energy (fig 1.15, p. 22), with 3 main emotional state: neutral/bored, aroused, *negative* for mapping the increase or decrease of lasting state (aka. emotion -> personnality)
  • I was thinking for the mod title about "THENS:S" as "Touching Human Emotion Next Step: Sex"
  • Still using paul ekman’s work for basic emotions, with "envy" as the sixth emotion ( )
  • The current mapping bettween color and emotion is :
    • envy: yellow
    • fear, opposite of envy: blue
    • anger: red
    • sadness, opposite of anger : cyan
    • joy: green
    • disgust, opposite of joy : magenta
  • Emotions are related to reactions, and reactions are seen as emojis
That sums up, what I have in mind at the moment. See my previous posts for links about paul ekman’s stuff on emotions (atlas of emotions). With all of those, it would take several months and probably 1-2 year, if we want to implement everything and adjust all data except if we use somekind of AI (I read but don’t understand enough the Fuzzy Cognitive Mapping stuff to make an actual use of it).
Won’t have much free time for the next months, would look again on WTM or this in probably february 2024. Will play Wife Trainer Files in the meantime.

Have a nice day.

Sep 17, 2023
Please explain in more detail how to make a .TORRENT from .PNG

1. Open your preferred torrent client (I use qBittorrent) and click File > Create torrent or New Torrent. CTRL+N works in qBittorrent & uTorrent, but it's different in each client.
  2. That will open a new window. Choose the file you wish to share.
  3. Use some public trackers (a current list is here: ). Just C&P a few.
  4. Make certain "Private Torrent" is NOT checked.
  5. Upload the torrent file that is created to whatever web host you want.
  6. Seed.

Reactions: Kavalor

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
How is the update comming so far? i find myself checking this place often to see the update :p

Personally i really like this game, one thing that i find lacking is the events, the few events there are are kinda obsolete.... it would be nice if you have a more active role in future events,

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
For modders: I found this program for ripping galleries, it works pretty well and supports a lot of the major gallery sites. Command-line however so it's not for everyone. I got a ton of new pictures for the Jordan, Gdiggers and a bunch of my own that I'll try to post when I get the chance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes