blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Never played it but i see it have plenty of mods, will they work with this version?
[edit] nvm i see mods are for some patreon only versions of the game, guess i will pass then.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Never played it but i see it have plenty of mods, will they work with this version?
All 0.24+ mods should be compatible, whatever version, there is no "Patreon only" compatible mods there ;)

Last edited:

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
All 0.24+ mods should be compatible, whatever version, there is no "Patreon only" compatible mods there ;)
Oh? Goodie, this got me confused: "WTM Academy Mods V4.3 (Complete).zip". Assumed it is game version and it was simply mod version. My bad, my apolegies.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Tempted to give this a try. Still at the saves break most updates phase of development?
This update implements an brand new auto-updater feature for save.
I've tested it down to 0.292, I can't confirm that any older save will updated correctly. But from now on, saves should stay compatible.

Reactions: Pro0

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
why are we trying to make PTA as annoying as humanly possible?
I am also unclear on the intended progression here.

Previously you simply raised prestige to unlock things.
Now the original method of making kids fail appears to hurt your chances of passing reforms since it angers the mothers that make up the PTA.
In the previous versions, it was practically pro forma that you could pass either the first cloth law or the +2 student upgrade at your first meeting. I am currently getting 5/6 no votes on either. And that was AFTER bribes of several thousand dollars that were needed to simply keep them from cancelling the first law.

What am I missing?

Also, I am set for slow stat growth, but by the second week I was already fucking a couple of them, which feels unintended.

Reactions: Zparris

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
With this update is it harder to get away with breaking the rules? In the last version I played it was incredibly rare for there to be any repurcussions about breaking the rules, and you could easily have sex, strip and completely corrupt people without even passing a single rule about uniform or anything else.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
To those having difficulty with the PTA, try not breaking too many rules with the girls. If her arousal is high enough she won't report actions to her mom. In the early game it doesn't take much for the girls to leave the test, and once they do get corrupt enough they won't report anything to their moms. Honestly in this patch it felt even easier to pass everything than it did before. If you have a mom who has too many reports, you can cut your losses and just let the girl graduate. I'm glad the game now has something of difficulty with the rules as before it was pretty much pointless.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I quite frequently get uncaught exception when I ask Lauren if she can come up with rule breaks.
I then click on ignore and it continues and randomly gives someone rule breaks instead of me choosing.
I just hope it won't break anything in the long run.
I do have all mods from the mod link installed including those 2 with their own mod scripts.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 18, in script call
call pickName from _call_pickName
File "game/scripts/sc_pta_student_negotiate.rpy", line 183, in script
$ _str = eventActionToSTR(_highPressureAction)
File "game/scripts/sc_pta_student_negotiate.rpy", line 183, in <module>
File "game/scripts/wipFunctions.rpy", line 84, in eventActionToSTR
_str = renpy.random.choice(_list)
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 18, in script call
call pickName from _call_pickName
File "game/scripts/sc_pta_student_negotiate.rpy", line 183, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1133, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/sc_pta_student_negotiate.rpy", line 183, in <module>
File "game/scripts/wipFunctions.rpy", line 84, in eventActionToSTR
_str = renpy.random.choice(_list)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 277, in choice
File "renpy/revertable.py", line 217, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I quite frequently get uncaught exception when I ask Lauren if she can come up with rule breaks.
I then click on ignore and it continues and randomly gives someone rule breaks instead of me choosing.
I just hope it won't break anything in the long run.
I do have all mods from the mod link installed including those 2 with their own mod scripts.
The error you send is not in the "come up with rule breaks" part.
The sent error might because of a modded extra events, try to replace game\scripts\wipFunctions.rpy with the attached script.
Save before the bug, quit the game, replace the script, load the save.

Reactions: terirheken

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
The error you send is not in the "come up with rule breaks" part.
The sent error might because of a modded extra events, try to replace game\scripts\wipFunctions.rpy with the attached script.
Save before the bug, quit the game, replace the script, load the save.
I'm gonna try it.

one or rather 2 more questions. how can I raise the favor with Lauren? If I have more than the initial 6 or something girls are the parents in the weekend meeting randomly selected or is there a way to cycle through them that I haven't discovered?

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Is it possible to add mods on the mac version? If so, how do I do that?
I guess it would be the same as on PC? i.e copy the scripts of the mods to the scripts_mods folder and the girls typically go to the girls folder. Sponsors to sponsors folder.
just manually copy the files to the right location and (re) start the game.

oofcoof

Oct 11, 2021
honestly i liked it before this update was able to have sex with one of the girls before the first pta meeting now i cant progress so theres literally no point in me playing past this update

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
honestly i liked it before this update was able to have sex with one of the girls before the first pta meeting now i cant progress so theres literally no point in me playing past this update
I'd suggest changing the values of certain stats for the girls you like. or (shameless plug) try some of the girls on my mod. I gave each of them unique traits which kinda results in a good number of them being fuckable on the first week. (y)

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes