Sep 17, 2023
honestly i liked it before this update was able to have sex with one of the girls before the first pta meeting now i cant progress so theres literally no point in me playing past this update
I built a new directory, and modified a bunch of the Vanilla girls, plus those I really liked from some of the other modders. Also made a bunch of additional sponsors. I just move my last directory for the girls into the new version, do the same for my sponsors, and my own picture that I put in my game. The girls always play the same, just the way I prefer. I just never know which of the hundred or so models I get in any given game.

I do have to say, that so far, I like the changes made to the PTA. There hasn't been any issues with anything, really. It is a bit of a struggle learning how to use the PTA though, and I'm still unclear on the 'favours' the PTA president requires for anything. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.

Roguebear

Apr 12, 2017
I guess it would be the same as on PC? i.e copy the scripts of the mods to the scripts_mods folder and the girls typically go to the girls folder. Sponsors to sponsors folder.
just manually copy the files to the right location and (re) start the game.
But on MAC i only have one file. there are no folders or anything

subli

Jul 30, 2020
It feels to me like the girls' intelligence is very low and grows very slowly. Does anyone else agree?

Sep 17, 2023
It feels to me like the girls' intelligence is very low and grows very slowly. Does anyone else agree?
Or you can customize the girls more. I gave every one of the models all six attributes in their config files, and adjusted numbers on different models in different ways. Some are very smart, hard to keep at the school for long, others not so smart. Pay attention to the traits too, a girl with high intelligence and a genius trait can even pass the exam on the first try. Without help. There are a lot of variables, you have to tinker if you want specific outcomes. My models are broken into four categories, very-easy, easy, hard and very-hard. With a game as easily modded as this is, you can quite literally choose how easy or difficult you want your game to be.
I actually find the models perform even better now than in .292, I'm starting to actually really like the new PTA setup, though I would recommend some kind of text-file or small tutorial on using it. I've worked out that I get favours for the PTA president automatically (I think), and how to use them. I really like that the rules violations are wiped after forgiveness now too.
As another aside, I wonder if the headmaster's name could be shortened to just "Headmaster Thompson"? I made a couple custom images for the headmaster that don't really fit with "Michael"... I'll attach an example of one I did, and a .7z file with all five I did.

Sep 17, 2023
First error, passing PTA rule for forced pantyless...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call pickName from _call_pickName
  File "game/scripts/lb_pta.rpy", line 206, in script
    _lowNaturismMom.chat "And Ms.[_highNaturismMom.surname], no, we are not a naturist community."
Exception: Sayer '_lowNaturismMom.chat' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    _lowNaturismMom.chat "And Ms.[_highNaturismMom.surname], no, we are not a naturist community."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
WTM Academy 0.316
Mon Dec 25 16:06:50 2023

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
First error, passing PTA rule for forced pantyless...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
WTM Academy 0.316
Mon Dec 25 16:06:50 2023
F that's _lowNaturismMom.char not _lowNaturismMom.chat ><
Will be fixed next ver

Reactions: Canadian_sausage

Laughing_Rat

Dec 1, 2017
I made a mod to make the ruling more effective, also uniform isn't incompatible with other rules now, meaning you can mix and match them. (making the uniform topless and pantyless for example.)
Plain Panties and Long Socks are also part of the default uniform now.
Requires a new game for the rules to not be incompatible.
Replaces DB.rpy and girl.rpy.
Don't expect it to be supported, just made it for my personal use.

Reactions: lolguest

ximoshu

May 11, 2021
How do I make money for the school? I'm three weeks in and I've been warned by the headmaster that I'll be fired If I don't stop Losng money.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
How do I make money for the school? I'm three weeks in and I've been warned by the headmaster that I'll be fired If I don't stop Losng money.
contact all sponsors. After ca 1 week contact them again and then you get requests. If you fullfil them you get money. If they are happy with you (scales with relation) you can ask them for weekly payments (2nd option in call menu).
Once you get that rolling you swim in money.

Regrding requests, the hostess requests youc an always do. For the other requests you need to get the photoshoot PTA passed.

Sep 17, 2023
I made a mod to make the ruling more effective, also uniform isn't incompatible with other rules now, meaning you can mix and match them. (making the uniform topless and pantyless for example.)
Plain Panties and Long Socks are also part of the default uniform now.
Requires a new game for the rules to not be incompatible.
Replaces DB.rpy and girl.rpy.
Don't expect it to be supported, just made it for my personal use.
Are these changes you speak of made in-game? I've been trying to figure out how to do any of what you say the mod will do, and don't see anything. Where do you make changes like you talk about? I can't find anything...
If it's in the code, maybe include some kind of guide for modifying your work. I've done coding before, started with COBOL in high school, but I'm new to Python, so guides are really nice to walk my dinosaur ass through something...

Laughing_Rat

Dec 1, 2017
Are these changes you speak of made in-game? I've been trying to figure out how to do any of what you say the mod will do, and don't see anything. Where do you make changes like you talk about? I can't find anything...
If it's in the code, maybe include some kind of guide for modifying your work. I've done coding before, started with COBOL in high school, but I'm new to Python, so guides are really nice to walk my dinosaur ass through something...
It works like the vanilla game, activate the PTA rules you want (You do need a new game for that part, otherwise they're mutually exclusive.), so the changes possible are confined to the existing rules you can mix and match.
For example, activating outerless, topless, braless, pantyless and uniform rules should make it so the uniform becomes a skirt, long socks and nothing else, distributing rule breaks everytime one of those rules is broken.

If you're feeling like changing the code instead, and make literally any uniform you want, you need to go in girl.rpy and modify generateOutfit, you'll see each part of the outfit has a uniform rulebreaking function where you can define it to your liking.

Reactions: Canadian_sausage

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Ninoss
i am curious to see why there are so many HTTP requests peppered throughout the code.
From what i see, all of these requests get sent to " "

It even sends the player chosen name.
see attached image for reference.

A call is made upon recruiting the girls, when you visit their homes, when PTA lost the girl.
Those are the ones I found doing a quick search.

I was wondering why this information is being sent across the network. Especially with no toggle for disabling it.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss
i am curious to see why there are so many HTTP requests peppered throughout the code.
From what i see, all of these requests get sent to " "

It even sends the player chosen name.
see attached image for reference.

A call is made upon recruiting the girls, when you visit their homes, when PTA lost the girl.
Those are the ones I found doing a quick search.

I was wondering why this information is being sent across the network. Especially with no toggle for disabling it.
As already responded, it sends statistical datas to . I mean if you visit that website it should be quite obvious ><
I don't see what's curious there, that's pretty common tbh.

Mainly this is used to have players using the in-game vote system.

Sometimes I also make a call at special milestones in the game, to see if players are able to reach it and approximatly how many to make educated guess.
That also helped catching some bugs where players would go in an un-reachable or buggy state but not necessarily had time to make bug report on the Discord. That helps me de-bug when I suspect a bug to be possible but can't reproduce it myself.

For exemple as played where always in the red, I've added 2 events to tell you about sponsors in-game.
And that hugly increased the overall academy cashflow of players (from -800 to -450) even if I'm not satisfied, should be around ~0 to translate a mostly balanced experience for players.

Last updated I've added a call when you recruit/blacklist girls to see which one are trending or really disliked, also for modders to be able to see which girls are actually used as they don't have any clue. Didn't had time to do the frontend but those datas will be public on the website when I have the time to do it.

For exemple actually it's Zsnnett in lead, that's my personnal favorite but I didn't knew she would be #1 over Caprice and Boyd!
1703620081905.png
I also want to see if some girls are highly disliked to just replace them with better ones, and spolier, some are doing terrible.

At some point I want to implement some in-game dynamic events based on girls and sponsor popularity (I mean a real popularity influenced by players).
I found that pretty cool to have interactions going on between all players.

Those request also checks for the version of the game on F95 to give a direct shortcut to the update if needed.
(Also tries to encourage players to DL from F95 only to avoid crappy or un-clean versions of the game)

If you want you can block the domain in your firewall but?. All the datas are agregated anyways so yeah except giving me a hard time knowing what ppl like in the game I don't see the point :unsure:

Here was a way too long explanation about http requests in 2023 (soon 2024 :p)

Last edited:
Reactions: iottytiaare

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You can contact the Renpy team and ask them to fix inconsitant python libraries save while in screens and the save screen img save kinda bug :)
(And a way to default variables when rollback/forwards and actually don't have any screens values selected because it was skipped)

Alternativly I could just disable the ability to rollback like many other games do.
The renpy team is ONE man far as I know, and he still hasn't fully ported it to Python 3. Some of the modules that make up Renpy are more than ten years old and risky to run on a newer system.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
As already responded, it sends statistical datas to . I mean if you visit that website it should be quite obvious ><
I don't see what's curious there, that's pretty common tbh.

Mainly this is used to have players using the in-game vote system.

Sometimes I also make a call at special milestones in the game, to see if players are able to reach it and approximatly how many to make educated guess.
That also helped catching some bugs where players would go in an un-reachable or buggy state but not necessarily had time to make bug report on the Discord. That helps me de-bug when I suspect a bug to be possible but can't reproduce it myself.

For exemple as played where always in the red, I've added 2 events to tell you about sponsors in-game.
And that hugly increased the overall academy cashflow of players (from -800 to -450) even if I'm not satisfied, should be around ~0 to translate a mostly balanced experience for players.

Last updated I've added a call when you recruit/blacklist girls to see which one are trending or really disliked, also for modders to be able to see which girls are actually used as they don't have any clue. Didn't had time to do the frontend but those datas will be public on the website when I have the time to do it.

For exemple actually it's Zsnnett in lead, that's my personnal favorite but I didn't knew she would be #1 over Caprice and Boyd!
View attachment 3206923
I also want to see if some girls are highly disliked to just replace them with better ones, and spolier, some are doing terrible.

At some point I want to implement some in-game dynamic events based on girls and sponsor popularity (I mean a real popularity influenced by players).
I found that pretty cool to have interactions going on between all players.

Those request also checks for the version of the game on F95 to give a direct shortcut to the update if needed.
(Also tries to encourage players to DL from F95 only to avoid crappy or un-clean versions of the game)

If you want you can block the domain in your firewall but?. All the datas are agregated anyways so yeah except giving me a hard time knowing what ppl like in the game I don't see the point :unsure:

Here was a way too long explanation about http requests in 2023 (soon 2024 :p)

Thank you for the detailed response. And it all makes sense.
I can see how certain information being aggregated makes a logical sense. The examples of the girls popularity are an excellent example.

But I still do not see how player name is useful for debugging.

Also, it would be nice if the players had a choice to opt into this. This way, player has a choice and also is informed.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes