Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Thank you for the detailed response. And it all makes sense.
I can see how certain information being aggregated makes a logical sense. The examples of the girls popularity are an excellent example.

But I still do not see how player name is useful for debugging.

Also, it would be nice if the players had a choice to opt into this. This way, player has a choice and also is informed.
Tbh the exact name doesn't really serve any purpose, I mean some players are named "Daddy".. Yeah, I don't know what to say more about that information ><
If I remember right, I've added that at the very beginning when the "update_seen" endpoint wasn't there to see if players where just hard skipping the dialogs at the beginning but the update_seen => parliament_intro is now used for that.

I could make a toggle to disable it in settings but I bet you that ppl will be complaning about why the voting system doesn't work after disabling it, let alone any further in-game content based of that :cautious:

But I could notice it in the disclaimer at the start of the game tho-

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
The renpy team is ONE man far as I know, and he still hasn't fully ported it to Python 3. Some of the modules that make up Renpy are more than ten years old and risky to run on a newer system.
Oof I didn't knew it was a one man job :oops:
I've managed to find a solution anyways so yeah ><

Sep 17, 2023
It works like the vanilla game, activate the PTA rules you want (You do need a new game for that part, otherwise they're mutually exclusive.), so the changes possible are confined to the existing rules you can mix and match.
For example, activating outerless, topless, braless, pantyless and uniform rules should make it so the uniform becomes a skirt, long socks and nothing else, distributing rule breaks everytime one of those rules is broken.

If you're feeling like changing the code instead, and make literally any uniform you want, you need to go in girl.rpy and modify generateOutfit, you'll see each part of the outfit has a uniform rulebreaking function where you can define it to your liking.
Ah, okay, I get it, it didn't allow those combinations before. I thought there was a special menu or something I was supposed to be looking for. Thanks for pointing me to the generateOutfit, I might tinker with that too.

mockingbird15

Mar 26, 2023
is there a way to add photoshoots from one mod to an other? i tryed simply sliding them into the photoshoot folder but they don t appear in game.

Sep 17, 2023
I'm usually trying to test things to do with sponsors, that requires restarting the game. I've made eight sponsors.

AATT - Founded by the German toymaker, Jost A Gudtyme, the Association of Adult Toy-Testers provides valuable services to the community through instruction, demonstration, and safety standards.
Ambiance - Anita Dyck saw a market for a place for men to be pampered, and ruthlessly built her spa into a world-class facility.
Discreet_Encounters - providing services on the down-low for men on-high, Amanda Bangard is a powerful mistress
Happy_Endings - despite the presence of Ambiance, Alotta Lays saw massive market potential, and knew she could make lots of happy endings... and money.
Naturist_Supply - The most famous anti-clothing crusader, Ivana Fultan, came to town and started a business. Here it is.
No_Talking - Seeing how many men became tongue-tied around flocks of naked women, the "sexy speech-therapist" Yousa Utonge-Moore saw dollar signs, and partnership potential.
Pan's_Playground - In the woods at the edge of town, the God of the Wild, Pan, has set up a bar, and sometimes needs, uh, waitresses, yeah, that's it, just waitresses. Sometimes pictures too, because Pan is lonely in the bathroom once in a while.
Phantasy_Fotos - Filip Phatfinger will buy and sell pictures in bulk, it's what he does. Once in a while, they'll need a gal for a live event though, so stay on your toes.
View attachment Canadian_sausage_sponsors.7z

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WTMAcademy-0.316
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Thank you for the detailed response. And it all makes sense.
I can see how certain information being aggregated makes a logical sense. The examples of the girls popularity are an excellent example.

But I still do not see how player name is useful for debugging.

Also, it would be nice if the players had a choice to opt into this. This way, player has a choice and also is informed.
If you are curious, I made the endpoint, still didn't had time to make the front-end tho-
=>

Rhogar1000

Dec 15, 2021
When you pass the forced braless rule, the principal gives a slideshow presentation. How do you unlock the second part of that presentation? It’s always grayed out for me.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
When you pass the forced braless rule, the principal gives a slideshow presentation. How do you unlock the second part of that presentation? It’s always grayed out for me.
You need to have some topless photos from girl's photoshoots done

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
If you are curious, I made the endpoint, still didn't had time to make the front-end tho-
=>
I wonder if the rankings are counting old data, as the vanilla characters are either way at the top or way at the end. Are the top girls older than the bottom ones, update wise?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I wonder if the rankings are counting old data, as the vanilla characters are either way at the top or way at the end. Are the top girls older than the bottom ones, update wise?
Every data are from last update where the API call was created. It counts recruited girl - weighted blacklisted girls in the admissions menu for all players.
As more players are running VANILLA girls, numbers bigger, that's kind of expected.
But yeah girls are the bottom are just disliked and more blacklisted than recruited (not really bc it's weighted but yeah kinda), some lacks photoshoots tho-

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Every data are from last update where the API call was created. It counts recruited girl - weighted blacklisted girls in the admissions menu for all players.
As more players are running VANILLA girls, numbers bigger, that's kind of expected.
But yeah girls are the bottom are just disliked and more blacklisted than recruited (not really bc it's weighted but yeah kinda), some lacks photoshoots tho-
Oh yea, I forgot about blacklisting. That would make sense then as everyone would be using those characters so bigger numbers. What does it mean that one of my least favorites is the most popular? Do I have bad taste? :unsure:

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Anyone know how to propose more rules to the pta or enable them from console?
One rule which would make a lot of sense is to require girls to come to the exam in their panties. That would solve an important problem at the late game: you'd have a steady flow of high-sluttiness panties. The sponsors seem to request them more often than the low-sluttiness ones (which is kinda expected), but at the same time the sluttiest girls simply cease to wear any, so you have no source.
That, and the girls would have to actually spend their money on some clothes...
Note that such a rule would not conflict with the uniform requirement rule (it would with the pantiless one).

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
One rule which would make a lot of sense is to require girls to come to the exam in their panties. That would solve an important problem at the late game: you'd have a steady flow of high-sluttiness panties. The sponsors seem to request them more often than the low-sluttiness ones (which is kinda expected), but at the same time the sluttiest girls simply cease to wear any, so you have no source.
That, and the girls would have to actually spend their money on some clothes...
Note that such a rule would not conflict with the uniform requirement rule (it would with the pantiless one).
I'm familiar with what the rules do, I'm asking for methods to get the rules active within the first few weeks.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes