Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py WVM - Cheat/Walkthrough/Music Mod[vS2-C1-E13-B3] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
any decidsion made?? you will update the mod or i can play this update as is...? thanks bro you are 1 of the besdt modder outhere..fast and serious. good job
Made again a Mod update for the second beta game version now, too.
(probably even make a new port since it's already quite some time since the last one)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Game update to C1-E13-B3 was released just a short while ago.
With C1-E13-B3 being straight forward with no options from C1-E13-B2 KOGA3 might wait to the next updated (but that is my guess on what he might do).

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I have the version 0.9.4 of that walkthrough. I can't find the v 0.9.5 anywhere; can you tell me where I can get it?
Please and thank you!
It's unfortunately not linked anymore on the game page. But here the post with the pdf walkthrough v0.9.5: LINK

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
It's unfortunately not linked anymore on the game page. But here the post with the pdf walkthrough v0.9.5: LINK
Thank you, I appreciate that very much. I am past the portion of the game that this walkthrough covers, but I may like to have it if I want to try a different playthrough some day.
Which brings up another question. When completing day 9, a message in the game advises us that "the contents of Days 1-9 are being reworked and being spread out over 31 days... slated to come out early 2023...".
Since it is now early 2024, is it known if that still happening? some day?
Also, I wonder if there is a walkthrough that covers the rest of the game starting with Day 32.
I don't know that a walkthrough at that point is really necessary, but if there is such a document it would be interesting to see it.

Thank you again

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thank you, I appreciate that very much. I am past the portion of the game that this walkthrough covers, but I may like to have it if I want to try a different playthrough some day.
Which brings up another question. When completing day 9, a message in the game advises us that "the contents of Days 1-9 are being reworked and being spread out over 31 days... slated to come out early 2023...".
Since it is now early 2024, is it known if that still happening? some day?
Also, I wonder if there is a walkthrough that covers the rest of the game starting with Day 32.
I don't know that a walkthrough at that point is really necessary, but if there is such a document it would be interesting to see it.

Thank you again
No, the game rework for game part 1 ("Season 1") is probably still in progress and wasn't released so far. And with the delays lately with the season 2 updates I think that will take some more time.
I havn't seen a written walkthrough for season 2 myself. And as mentioned from you it's not really needed, especially for the newer game parts. Even I already considered to stop my WT Mod because the choices are now mostly to choose a girl or kink. But so far I decided to continue.

• Love
Reactions: GoWFO

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
No, the game rework for game part 1 ("Season 1") is probably still in progress and wasn't released so far. And with the delays lately with the season 2 updates I think that will take some more time.
I havn't seen a written walkthrough for season 2 myself. And as mentioned from you it's not really needed, especially for the newer game parts. Even I already considered to stop my WT Mod because the choices are now mostly to choose a girl or kink. But so far I decided to continue.
Thank you, I appreciate you.
FYI: I just a few minutes ago completed s2 Ch1 Ep13 b3.
Many thanks to Braindrop! I will be very happy to see more when available.