Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py WVM - Cheat/Walkthrough/Music Mod[vS2-C1-E13-B3] [KoGa3]

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
concerning the new 9.5 version- according to the OP it's only save fix for those that had problem with that in 9.4, and they told not to download if you don't need that fix

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
concerning the new 9.5 version- according to the OP it's only save fix for those that had problem with that in 9.4, and they told not to download if you don't need that fix
From what I read, 9.5 is new content, 9.4.2 was the save fix for 9.4.

Reactions: excalibertypo

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Android mod with audio+wt+cheat?
Did you check the OP? It says regarding this..

"Android port game compressed v0.9.5
with integrated Mod v0.9.5a_WT (~xxxMB)
(with cheating and walkthrough)
Pixeldrain - Gofile - Workupload
(in progress / KoGa3)"

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
After installing my Mod, this button should actually show up at the bottom of the screen:

If not, please check if you have installed the Mod in the correct way:
1. The original game must be installed first
2. extract the Mod archive file in a temporary folder
3. copy or move the extracted files and the folder "music" into your game folder (...WVM-0.9.4-pc/game)

If that still doesn't work, I have now also made a download file with the compressed game including my Mod.
KoGa3 thank you so much for all your mods. You're mods are awesome. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to add a gallery unlocker feature to this mod. With all the other features already included an added gallery would make it the most awesomest mod.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 thank you so much for all your mods. You're mods are awesome. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to add a gallery unlocker feature to this mod. With all the other features already included an added gallery would make it the most awesomest mod.
Thanks.
About a gallery: the game itself doesn't have a built in gallery, so unfortunately I can not do a "unlock". But you can use the gallery Mod from the game main page (from scrappy). Well, it isn't the lastest version yet (content from game version v0.9.3). I made a quick check: at least it is compatible to the game version v0.9.5, too. And even better: It's compatible to my Mod also, you can install both at the same time.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Appreciate it!!! But can you add music to android version ? Thanks before
Yes, I plan to make two Mod versions for Android, too. The "easier one" (the cheat/WT only) is already finished, I'm currently uploading it (it's even in the compressed version ~1GB, unfortunately that will take some time...)

The one with the additional jukebox music function is next. But on Android I will probably skipp the "quick access" menu (it isn't really good to handle on small touch screens) and open directly the music screen with the tracks. But we'll see.

Edit: I've uploaded the Android port with the music

Last edited:
Reactions: kamalkzz

Pre 52 Flash

May 27, 2018
Just wanted to let you know that right now, the links for your mod (for non android version) are reversed right now. Audio version links to non audio and non audio version links to audio version.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note:
I've updated my Mod to version v0.9.5.1a with a bugfix (renaming "Wendy"), changed the Mod UI a bit and added 7 music tracks (1 per mood) to the Mod version with music.

To be done: updating my Android port to the new Mod version, too. But I'll only do the one with the integrated music (you have to activate the music manually in there anyway at game start).

ftn1975

May 25, 2021
for android, is there a save location I can transfer files for the update? I currently have 0.9.4.2, and the 0.9.5.1 does not actually update the previous install, and instead adds the new app beside it.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
for android, is there a save location I can transfer files for the update? I currently have 0.9.4.2, and the 0.9.5.1 does not actually update the previous install, and instead adds the new app beside it.
Sorry, only saw your message now. If it's still relevant: you can find the saves - at least on my phone it's there - under "\Phone\Android\data\XXXXX\files\saves", where XXXXX is the name of the game installation file (e.g. for the new WVM version it's "com.wvmmodkoga3v0951a").

Save file transferring:
- Save the saves from the old game
- Install the new game version
- Start the new game at least once briefly and quit it again
- Copy the saved saves into the new save folder

Now the saves should be available in the new game.
(if it worked, you can uninstall the old game version)

Well, I know it's a bit complicated, but I'm not that expert on Android to make a second persistant save location for this system...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
First off great mod!

One question though. When ever theres a lewd scene and the option of "cum" or "keep going or try to hold out" the game lags and the music stops until I hit the space or click the mouse. Mind you I only ever played the game with your mod on, so am I missing some more content or is this how it always has been in the game?
Strange. As far as I remember, the music ran without problems in the lewd scenes (pics and videos). But I will check that again later today. Maybe you have a save a bit before such a "lag" scene appears?

Edit:
Have probably found the places with the issues. They are rather at the beginning of the game. Later I have not noticed any more of them.
But at least you didn't miss anything, at these points only the current video is re-started (don't know why) - and also the music is stopped (although the original game has no music at all...).

I made a quick patch for that, hopefully that solves most of the issues. Info: I still had a little lag in these scenes, but actually not that much.
(Patch installation: extract the ZIP and replace the script.rpy file in the original game directory ...\WVM-0.9.5.1-pc\game\)

Last edited: