Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py WVM - Cheat/Walkthrough/Music Mod[vS2-C1-E13-B3] [KoGa3]

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So we can't use the mod for v.0.10.0.1? But I want to restart the game with the mod! Does this mod didn't work or something?

• Angry
Reactions: H_NGM_N666

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So we can't use the mod for v.0.10.0.1? But I want to restart the game with the mod! Does this mod didn't work or something?
Are the links for v0.10.0.1 supposed to be blank at the moment?
Hi. As said a post before the Mod for v0.10.0.1 is actually not needed anymore, it's now outdated. I actually don't know why this old game version is even still available on the games thread here on F95zone, because the new game release vS2-C1-E1 already includes the content of v0.10.0.1 also. Therefore if you wish to restart the game from the beginning you only need this new version (and my Mod for it if you like).

Last edited:

Quirful

Sep 16, 2017
Hi. As said a post before the Mod for v0.10.0.1 is actually not needed anymore, it's now outdated. I actually don't know why this old game version is even still available on the games thread here on F95zone, because the new game release vS2-C1-E1 already includes the content of v0.10.0.1 also. Therefore if you wish to restart the game from the beginning you only need this new version (and my Mod for it if you like).
Ah, I see. I think I saw that but misunderstood what you meant. Thanks! And thanks for putting out the mod. Much appreciated!

Reactions: KoGa3

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Yes. I updated the Mod variant with all functions (therefore "AudioWT"), including also the walkthrough.

No, it's for the new game release vS2-C1-E1. But this release includes also all the older game parts, too. The links in the main game thread are full downloads. Therefore you actually don't need the v0.10.0.1 anymore. Well, the name " Season 2 Chapter 1 Episode 1 " is unfortunately a bit confusing...
Thanks! Appreciate your work

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Android version available yet? I am assuming this season 2 is a chunk update
Yes, this was the first of two/three chunks from the full game update. As said I'll wait for the port when they are all released.

Edit:
Seems DarkAssassin made a port with my Mod integrated
Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DarkAssassin

Green01

Mar 12, 2021
I get this error after installing the mod whats going wrong
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Days 10-14.rpy', 1634327026, 0) is defined twice, at game/WVM Mod vS2-C1-E1_AudioWT__KoGa3 (1)/days32-38.rpyc:3 and days32-38.rpyc:3.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Days 10-14.rpy', 1634327026, 0) is defined twice, at game/WVM Mod vS2-C1-E1_AudioWT__KoGa3 (1)/days32-38.rpyc:3 and days32-38.rpyc:3.
You didn't install the mod correctly... :KEK:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi. As mentioned from Uthuriel above unfortunately the installation went wrong. The extracted files and folders must be moved into the .../game/ folder, you extracted them into a subfolder there.

Edit: and it seems for me you have already extracted my Zip more then onces also according the "(1)" in the folder name WVM Mod vS2-C1-E1_AudioWT__KoGa3 (1). Please remove these files again too, the game is crashing also if it finds the files multiple times.

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Is the cheat path the harem path? Like whats the difference? Is the loyal path just Jamie?

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Hi. As mentioned from Uthuriel above unfortunately the installation went wrong. The extracted files and folders must be moved into the .../game/ folder, you extracted them into a subfolder there.

Edit: and it seems for me you have already extracted my Zip more then onces also according the "(1)" in the folder name WVM Mod vS2-C1-E1_AudioWT__KoGa3 (1). Please remove these files again too, the game is crashing also if it finds the files multiple times.
Unfortunately the game post isn't clear that the first chapter or season or whatever is included in the S2 version of the game. I too downloaded 10.1.xxx thinking since I hadn't ever played it before I should start from the beginning and of course your current mod doesn't work with that, I am now downloading S2, sigh there goes my mega bandwidth for today :(

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is the cheat path the harem path? Like whats the difference? Is the loyal path just Jamie?
An explanation of the difference between the two paths HERE (edit: corrected the link)

Unfortunately the game post isn't clear that the first chapter or season or whatever is included in the S2 version of the game. I too downloaded 10.1.xxx thinking since I hadn't ever played it before I should start from the beginning and of course your current mod doesn't work with that, I am now downloading S2, sigh there goes my mega bandwidth for today :(
Yeah, unfortunately this old and outdated v0.10.0.1 is still available on the main games thread. Probably even the uploader there got a bit confused because of the naming of the new download with S2 / season 2, and thought the old one is also still needed...

Last edited:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
An explanation of the difference between the two paths HERE

Yeah, unfortunately this old and outdated v0.10.0.1 is still available on the main games thread. Probably even the uploader there got a bit confused because of the naming of the new download with S2 / season 2, and thought the old one is also still needed...
It looks like something went wrong with the link to the explanation. Looks like it includes the quote if I understand it correctly.

Derfel997

Jul 30, 2022
Hey, so is it safe to assume you did the music part as well? IT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME! gives me an extra bit of joy everytime I launch the game so I felt it was right to leave a comment on that. Also thanks for the amazing in-game walkthrough mod, this is just the second time I've experienced a mod such as this (babysitter 0.2B) and I already feel like I've been spoiled by it, amazing work

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey, so is it safe to assume you did the music part as well? IT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME! gives me an extra bit of joy everytime I launch the game so I felt it was right to leave a comment on that. Also thanks for the amazing in-game walkthrough mod, this is just the second time I've experienced a mod such as this (babysitter 0.2B) and I already feel like I've been spoiled by it, amazing work
Thanks.
Yes, the music integration is from me, the game itself has no audio. In the WVM main game it's "only" the main menu music and a kind of jukebox player with tracks sorted by moods. But I do also complete music integrations into the gameplay, eg I made that in the WVM spin off "DITLO Harper" here.

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
Is there any way for you to change the flavor text from cheat to something else? It feels wrong to call it the cheat path/choice when Jamie/chosen name has said it is ok. Or allow the player to change it like we can change the names though I guess that would be some extra coding.

Jul 17, 2020
damn Koga you're on point, nice job just saw main game in latest updates and you already have the mod out! that's probably the fist time on this forum I've checked a newly updated game and found the accompanying WT mod updated within minutes of base game! <3

have become so accustomed to 12-72+ hr waits i am shocked lol