• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py WVM - Cheat/Walkthrough/Music Mod[vS2-C1-E13-B3] [KoGa3]

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm really beginning to hate the people saying "update your mod" when the latest game update has only been out for barely 8 hours. shut up and wait ffs

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm really beginning to hate the people saying "update your mod" when the latest game update has only been out for barely 8 hours. shut up and wait ffs
It will never stop, it's that way on every single mod/game page, literally 2 minutes after a game update is out. People just assume they should have it updated before the game is even posted on F95. People need to remember it's a free service, and they do it out of good will, and what spare time they have.

Now what I do say, it's okay if someone says "Don't' know if you noticed but a new update is out", that's fine.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
not every modder have all the games on watch - it always good idea to ping them in their thread, it have nothing to do with expecting mod update minutes after game release

Reactions: JEER0X

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
not every modder have all the games on watch - it always good idea to ping them in their thread, it have nothing to do with expecting mod update minutes after game release

Right, but there don't need to be 20 comments saying the same thing over and over. I've seen on some there are 10 comments in the span of an hour all saying update the mod, update the mod, and the game had only been out for an hour :geek:

Especially this one where it says in the OP he probably wasn't even going to update the mod before anyone even commented on it. He later changed his mind, but still people still kept saying update the mod.

Sly8199

Jan 4, 2021
Thanks for the mod. Noticed that it doesn't work together with the 60fps animation mod. If I install the latter, your mod doesn't work. Any idea how this can be fixed?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the mod. Noticed that it doesn't work together with the 60fps animation mod. If I install the latter, your mod doesn't work. Any idea how this can be fixed?
Hi. Havn't used that Mod myself so far, but according the installation instructions with the "Unren" command this will overwrite my files again, at least the WT recommendations. Don't know if this Mod is also patching script files or "only" replaces the media files. If it's the latter then actually reinstalling my Mod after this one could actually fix it again.

Sly8199

Jan 4, 2021
Hi. Havn't used that Mod myself so far, but according the installation instructions with the "Unren" command this will overwrite my files again, at least the WT recommendations. Don't know if this Mod is also patching script files or "only" replaces the media files. If it's the latter then actually reinstalling my Mod after this one could actually fix it again.
Ah yeah, I might give that a try. Thank you.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi first of all thank you for the mod. I discovered the game only with the penultimate version and I started using your mod. So thank you. I wanted to ask you something. I just downloaded the latest game update. So I ran to check if you released a new version of your mod. So ascertained that there was also a new version, I also proceeded to download the new mod.
Just that i have a little problem. Suddenly while playing, randomly it doesn't always happen, sometimes even 10 minutes or more. But suddenly the game closes by itself, no warnings, no errors, no crashes. It just closes and I have to restart it. And I was wondering if I'm the only one this happens to. I also installed the scrappy gallery, so I don't know if it's the gallery or if it's the mod.

Can someone tell me if i am the only one?
Thank you

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi first of all thank you for the mod. I discovered the game only with the penultimate version and I started using your mod. So thank you. I wanted to ask you something. I just downloaded the latest game update. So I ran to check if you released a new version of your mod. So ascertained that there was also a new version, I also proceeded to download the new mod.
Just that i have a little problem. Suddenly while playing, randomly it doesn't always happen, sometimes even 10 minutes or more. But suddenly the game closes by itself, no warnings, no errors, no crashes. It just closes and I have to restart it. And I was wondering if I'm the only one this happens to. I also installed the scrappy gallery, so I don't know if it's the gallery or if it's the mod.

Can someone tell me if i am the only one?
Thank you
Hi. I havn't heard of something like that. If there is a problem with my Mod there should at least be an error message on the screen. Please check if there's an error log file (traceback.txt) in your main folder and post it here (should be there where the game exe file ist located to start the game).

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi. I havn't heard of something like that. If there is a problem with my Mod there should at least be an error message on the screen. Please check if there's an error log file (traceback.txt) in your main folder and post it here (should be there where the game exe file ist located to start the game).
Hello sorry if I answer only now. As I specified, the game has never given me any errors. I also tried searching (traceback.txt). But nothing. Generally when an error occurs, the game give you the error and at the bottom lets you choose from a to-do list.
Type: ignore it, continue or roll back. But as I said strangely the game just closed. Otherwise I would have posted the above error here.
However it is very strange, because yesterday and today I played quite a bit. But strangely the game didn't close even once. Maybe there was something wrong with my PC at the time. In case some kind of error pops up, I will definitely post the problem here.

Anyway again thank you for the mod

Reactions: KoGa3

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
When using the Workupload link for PC (the one without music) I get a " Forbidden: IP blacklisted. ", when I use the mediafire link I am getting -

400 Bad Request
Request Header Or Cookie Too Large

However if I download the Workupload link, with music it works fine?

What can be causing this thanks?

Jul 17, 2020
When using the Workupload link for PC (the one without music) I get a " Forbidden: IP blacklisted. "
ususally that happens to me when using VPN, i assume many bad actors(malware posters)/ or Workupload TOS violators use my same VPN service to evade bans or Workupload uses a masterlist of common VPN endpoint IP addresses
, when I use the mediafire link I am getting - 400 Bad Request
Request Header Or Cookie Too Large
that just looks like they set up the webpage improperly?

Reactions: Alanray64

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1004835

Overview:
This Mod adds cheating options to this game,
so far the most used game variables can be changed +
you can rename the MC and some of the girls.

I also made a second Mod variant with some music tracks
which can be played with a kind of jukebox function ("QuickMusic").

==================================
May 29, 2022
Made a music/game enhancement Mod for
the WVM side game "DITLO - Harper".
The Mod downloads can be found HERE
==================================

Mar. 24, 2023:
Updated my Mod for the new game version S2-C1-E5

Updated: 2023-03-24
Game/Creator: WVM / Braindrop
Modder
: KoGa3 ( / )
Mod Versions: vS2-C1-E5_WT/vS2-C1-E5_AudioWT
Game Version: vS2-C1-E5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Info:
There seems some confusion about the version naming from the main game.
The game vS2-C1-E5 includes also the game content from v0.10.0.1!
My Mod is therefore ONLY for the new vS2-C1-E5!

Also: my Mod should be compatible to the gallery Mod from scrappy available here

Download link Mod only vS2-C1-E5_WT (~16MB):
(with cheating and walkthrough)
-

Download link Mod only vS2-C1-E5_AudioWT (~143MB):
(with music, cheating and walkthrough)
-

----------------------------------------------------------

Android port game compressed with
integrated Mod vS2-C1-E5_AudioWT (~1.02GB):
-

----------------------------------------------------------

Additional downloads:
Game saves from Season 2
(start of S2 and at the end of all episodes there,
on save page 10)

Some ingame pics of my Mod:
View attachment 2088467 View attachment 2088468 View attachment 2088469 View attachment 2088470 View attachment 2088471
View attachment 2088472 View attachment 2088473 View attachment 2088474 View attachment 2088475 View attachment 2088476
e6 ?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There are no choices in this update. At least in what concerns the WT it is perfectly OK to play.

Peace :)

Reactions: msleomac