Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The dreams have been largely unhelpful for information. If you go back to the first dream, the mother had red hair. Now she has black hair like Azel. The sister looked totally different once, and then turned into Stacy later. It's his mind filling in information to have them make more sense, and his own doubts being given voice.
i think the first dream is exactly a real one, the second and 3 dream clearly influenced by the mc, so thats why i think zoe is the real sis

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In the new choice for next update, I'd love to get a go with either Harper or Victoria :love:
I don't know if you've played the recent update yet but not sure if that's going to happen yet.

The teacher/student scandal was brought up again and both of those were kicked out. Not sure Harper or Victoria will risk their careers.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
More adoring mother :c When will MC finally admit he would like to be with her? And not just '' this is my mom ''
I am also glad that it was not Victoria who took part in this scandal.
I am also waiting impatiently for a conversation with Stacy's mother
But other than that, the update is cool. I look forward to the next update, good job. :)

Last edited:

pceney

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know if you've played the recent update yet but not sure if that's going to happen yet.

The teacher/student scandal was brought up again and both of those were kicked out. Not sure Harper or Victoria will risk their careers.
I totally agree, Azel, Willow, Kimmie, Stacy, Liz, Victoria, Harper and the other teachers are all medium-term targets, lots of flirting/reconciliations needed before any breakthroughs. I think the Mother and Sister are long-term targets. Unless that Zoe theory is true.

Reactions: SandmansMisery

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
I've probably miss a huge amount of the discussion about how Jamie is somehow just okay with MC sleeping around and impregnating women. But my two cents:

My rationalisation is that Jamie actually has a huge cuckquean fetish that she doesn't realise yet. The whole 'I want you to make other girls happy' justification just Jamie's internal rationalisation (though it still could be true). The real reason is she finds MC fucking other women incredibly arousing but she doesn't want to admit it to herself. I would love to see a progression in the story where Jamie realises she's a cuckquean if only for the novelty of it.

• Love
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Cabojorge

Mar 3, 2018
Are you serious? This game is amazing.

The amount of characters and interactions is A+, but more interaction with the game would be interesting.

Keep up!!!

Reactions: ScorpionZero

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
[
I've probably miss a huge amount of the discussion about how Jamie is somehow just okay with MC sleeping around and impregnating women. But my two cents:

My rationalisation is that Jamie actually has a huge cuckquean fetish that she doesn't realise yet. The whole 'I want you to make other girls happy' justification just Jamie's internal rationalisation (though it still could be true). The real reason is she finds MC fucking other women incredibly arousing but she doesn't want to admit it to herself. I would love to see a progression in the story where Jamie realises she's a cuckquean if only for the novelty of it.
Jamie being a massive cuckqueen could be something Liz is well aware of and her (Jamie's) inability to admit it to herself is what is stopping them from making up with each other, after all, what could she find hotter than being cucked by her own sister?

Reactions: Master of Puppets
Aug 7, 2018
Thanks for another great update!

Found a small error that would lead to missing preg content for those who refused Rachael's first offer.
Accepting her second deal sets $ preg == True (which just compares and returns false if you didn't accept her first offer), should be $ preg = True instead.

Fix attached, just changed line 17524 to do as intended.

EDIT: uploaded the fixed one this time instead of the backup :p

Last edited:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Anyone else think Natalie was way hotter with the original haircut? She looked so different with the new one I was kinda disappointed.

Also Rainn looks even more banging with the low makeup.

Played the whole game through today and while reading the last few posts I'm already forgetting who some of the girls are lol. You really are spoiling us with this one.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Played the whole game through today and while reading the last few posts I'm already forgetting who some of the girls are lol. You really are spoiling us with this one.
I was literally in the middle of typing that I don't have a top 5 because I don't remember who anyone is. lol

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I was literally in the middle of typing that I don't have a top 5 because I don't remember who anyone is. lol
I always go back to the image guide linked in the Op for names because im bad with names.

I could describe them, but names are just a bridge to far.

Reactions: carl316

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I always go back to the image guide linked in the Op for names because im bad with names.

I could describe them, but names are just a bridge to far.
Oh, I didn't even perceive that link. Thanks!
1. Shauna (Duh)
2. Jamie (Duh)
3. Elizabeth (I'd say the Sister, but I can't find that middle pic)
4. Pizza Girl (Duh)
5. Rainn (Because weirdos ♥)

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Thanks for another great update!

Found a small error that would lead to missing preg content for those who refused Rachael's first offer.
Accepting her second deal sets $ preg == True (which just compares and returns false if you didn't accept her first offer), should be $ preg = True instead.

Fix attached, just changed line 17524 to do as intended.

EDIT: uploaded the fixed one this time instead of the backup :p
Well fuck, oops. :KEK:
I'll just fix that myself and also add a little dev insert into the start of day 6 asking people their choice and have the variable saved there so people don't have to replay anything. Then just delete that section once day 6 final is over.

Thanks for letting me know!

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes