riktor

Nov 26, 2018
for example in first basketball court what should i do . should i miss or make it ?
couldn't say with any real certainty. you'll get slightly different dialogue and a variable is set if you make the shot, but it is thus far not actually used in any way. I'd doubt that it will suddenly become important being that it happened so long ago.

Reactions: ZakAttak

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Braindrop
scene d6-531 with dissolve
mcm "I just hope I'm not wasting my time right now. I've been her for 5 days now and have barely trained myself."
Also, I know that you used the opportunity to optionally have Skye explain his background, but I was wondering how the MC came up ahead of time that the pronoun 'he' would be preferred? My best guess is that in-universe he has the advantage of using sight and sound to determine such things, whereas the player only has text to go on (and thus you thought it best to fill things in).

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I am honestly disliking Jamie. I feel I wish I had the option to dump her because her concern for hooking me up with every girl on campus is starting to annoy me.
Woah, you just kicked the beehive. In this forum, not liking Jamie will earn you endless facepalms and spits.

Reactions: Sativa-29

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Woah, you just kicked the beehive. In this forum, not liking Jamie will earn you endless facepalms and spits.
Well, not the forum as such... This thread, probably.

Saying anything bad against Bailey though or anything people will voluntarily take out of context concerning her, and that'll definitely get you some infamy in these parts.

Reactions: EZ8lt and Duke Leo

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
But is he wrong? I think BrainDrop could have made the story much more interesting if Jamie was a strong-willed woman who liked that her man was out there topping other women (or something along those lines). But having this needy virgin being super insistent that MC fucks everyone is just odd. Forming a poly relationship with Shauna makes some sense, there is obviously love and comfort there, but having him fuck everyone does not seem to work with how her character was written and developed.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes