OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
WVM [Day 1-7 v0.7.5] [Braindrop](2.04 GB)
646 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
Azel she was in contact with MC's real mom. My question is does this happen secretly while MC's father is still alive or after the car accident?

Pink haired mom is hot, was her relationship status revealed already? Is she married, widow or her bf ran when she was pregnant?

Reactions: MrFriendly

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hmmm, so our new anonymous character is a 34 year old virgin that wants to have the MC's child. :unsure: What a quirky turn of events.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Azel she was in contact with MC's real mom. My question is does this happen secretly while MC's father is still alive or after the car accident?

Pink haired mom is hot, was her relationship status revealed already? Is she married, widow or her bf ran when she was pregnant?
Azel said she didn't talk with MC's mom much , and my guess would be after MC's father died , cause Azel didn't have MC until after father's death ..

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Thank you! Even after all this time I am not sure XD
The full day 7 will be on the 21st or the 28th of May. if i was a betting man i would bet on 28th since day 7 is such a story packed day.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they say her husband (or at least Nathan's dad) is in jail? I think that's it. I don't remember if they pointed out how her relationship with him is going. Probably not great if he's in jail but I don't remember if they're still officially together or not.

I hope not though, I agree that she's super hot. Great late addition

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they say her husband (or at least Nathan's dad) is in jail? I think that's it. I don't remember if they pointed out how her relationship with him is going. Probably not great if he's in jail but I don't remember if they're still officially together or not.

I hope not though, I agree that she's super hot. Great late addition
let me just say that BD wouldnt include any girls that you wouldnt be able to do something with in one way or another wink wink

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Updated links for v0.7.5

Windows

Mac

Android

metfreak

May 6, 2020
Can't wait for next update! Got some more Vanessa screen time so not minding that at all! Thanks again for the update!!!

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes