josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
I am highly displeased.

This ended way too fast!

...but I don't wanna wait like, six months to get a week's worth of content, so I guess I'll suck it up lol

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
I am highly displeased.

This ended way too fast!

...but I don't wanna wait like, six months to get a week's worth of content, so I guess I'll suck it up lol
This game gets updates once a week (as high tier patreon), which are sometimes even uploaded here. The updates are about 30min playtime (the monthly ones) but maybe you aren't here for story...

So either you have not read anything about the development steps, are you just here to troll/grief or this issome kind of irony that I as a non native can't get...

josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
This game gets updates once a week (as high tier patreon), which are sometimes even uploaded here. The updates are about 30min playtime (the monthly ones) but maybe you aren't here for story...

So either you have not read anything about the development steps, are you just here to troll/grief or this issome kind of irony that I as a non native can't get...
Mostly just irony. I can't afford to do Patreon, so this is just idle grumbling that I was trying to put in an amusing fashion. I'm intelligent enough to know he can't turn out a whole story on demand... but it'd be nice if he could ;)

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Mostly just irony. I can't afford to do Patreon, so this is just idle grumbling that I was trying to put in an amusing fashion. I'm intelligent enough to know he can't turn out a whole story on demand... but it'd be nice if he could ;)
Good, that's why I was asking if there is irony in it :D I wouldn't like to offend you in a false way. Just enjoy it :) WVM is great :D

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Irony is hard to read and this game's fan base is very devoted even a whiff a trolling and we go on the defensive lol

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I imagine SB foaming at the mouth yanking on her chain and you going "Easy girl ! Easy ! It's not a real troll !" :p
Nah her sister Berserker Bailey is the crazy one that would go full Cujo Slave Bailey more lap dog than attack dog

SB: yea...fuck you....I'm a good girl :p

Kitten! language!

SB: Sorry.....fuck you.....I'm Daddy's good girl :giggle:

that's better :devilish:

WatToChoose

Sep 30, 2019
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year.
All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2020-01-09
Release Date: 2020-01-09
Developer: Braindrop - F95
Censorship: No
Version: Day 1-5 v0.5.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIGS - CHARACTER LIST - Gallery mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 492913 View attachment 492914 View attachment 492917 View attachment 492925 View attachment 492912 View attachment 492911 View attachment 492924 View attachment 492918 View attachment 492915 View attachment 492916 View attachment 492919 View attachment 492922 View attachment 492923 View attachment 492926 View attachment 492921
Great game

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
*** UPDATED 2021-JUL-09 *** July 9, 2022: THIS GAME WON'T RECEIVE ANY FURTHER UPDATES OF MY TRANSLATION INTO SPANISH. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
---

9 de julio de 2022: ESTE JUEGO NO RECIBIRÁ MÁS ACTUALIZACIONES DE MI TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL. PERDÓN POR LAS MOLESTIAS

Traducción al español - Day 1-9 v0.9.5.1

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Para cambiar de idioma hay que ir al menú Preferences.

-----

Spanish Translation - Day 1-9 v0.9.5.1

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Day 6 already :)
Time has been flying by recently.

Patron only teasers coming shortly after this post :)
I'll try to keep this week's post a little shorter.

New year.
The new year can bring a lot of emotions. I've been in spots where I would do nothing but stress and worry and set all these expectations for myself.
None of that this year. I just feel motivated. Motivated to keep doing exactly what I'm doing. 2020 is going to be a great year for WVM.

Changes.
The patreon tiers have new images and the rewards have been altered. More changes coming soon are:
Character sheet (A reference page giving the image, name, and a short description of each character)
FAQ (I get asked a lot of questions and while I don't mind answering anything, I get asked a lot of the same ones. So an FAQ sounds like a good idea :p)
A few unannounced things ;)

Life Changes:
I mentioned a few weeks ago that January 15th would be my last day at my part time job. That's tomorrow. :)
I wouldn't be able to do this without the life changing support you all have given me. <3

Like every week I feel a deep desire to thank you all for everything you guys have done for me. I'll keep it short this week since I fear it might come off weird if I always do it.
Just thank you, there's no greater feeling than someone liking what you make. The fact that I'm able to be where I am and do what I do. I'm a very lucky guy. Insanely lucky. Thank you. <3

Love you guys <3

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
When those Teasers showed up on my email i stopped everything i was doing and the first thing i saw was duck face big o' butt on my screen lol. Love this dev cause of the weekly teases and Jamie is the best change my mind.... lol

Reactions: armion82 and D Dog

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
So, giving this another shot after ol'Alita eyes creeped me out the first time right at the start, okay so far but from the writing that Shauna decision at the start doesn't really matter does it?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So, giving this another shot after ol'Alita eyes creeped me out the first time right at the start, okay so far but from the writing that Shauna decision at the start doesn't really matter does it?
if you mean the turning her down when she confesses no not really you see more sex if you accept tho

Reactions: zVoidwalker
3.70 star(s) 633 Votes