KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I do have one theory I'd like to share ahead of my full breakdown of Day 7, sometime tomorrow

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I'm calling it
Willabelle is now gone to the dark side. Maybe once she was the kind of person that Rachael could respect and see as a potential ally, but she made it clear that she was the one who empowered the Charles-Ryker circle in the first place. I think that at some point she became corrupted and is now going to be one of the antagonists against MC. I said before that she could even be the Anti-Rachael. Maybe her cult of rainbow girls are the evil version of MC's harem. I suspect that Willybilly brought the girls to be some kind of sex-trafficking ring, using the charity and WVM as a front. Hell, there could even be more parallels like:

Ryker is the negative-MC
Charles is the anti-Azel
Wallball is evil-Rachael
Katie is the dark Willow

So maybe Harem Wars isn't off the menu at all, maybe Braindrop was letting it drip in the whole time.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm calling it
Willabelle is now gone to the dark side. Maybe once she was the kind of person that Rachael could respect and see as a potential ally, but she made it clear that she was the one who empowered the Charles-Ryker circle in the first place. I think that at some point she became corrupted and is now going to be one of the antagonists against MC. I said before that she could even be the Anti-Rachael. Maybe her cult of rainbow girls are the evil version of MC's harem. I suspect that Willybilly brought the girls to be some kind of sex-trafficking ring, using the charity and WVM as a front. Hell, there could even be more parallels like:

Ryker is the negative-MC
Charles is the anti-Azel
Wallball is evil-Rachael
Katie is the dark Willow

So maybe Harem Wars isn't off the menu at all, maybe Braindrop was letting it drip in the whole time.
Huh, talk about symetry. Let's say you are on to something, which Rainbow Girl is a match for which WVM girl?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm calling it

Ryker is the negative-MC
Charles is the anti-Azel
Wallball is evil-Rachael
Katie is the dark Willow

IF you are right...and i pray to God and HOLY JESUS this will be similar to another college game...won't drop names but it will be similar to another college game which i seriously disliked(the twist i mean )
I pray to God and HOLY JESUS that you are not right

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So I thought it was kinda interesting on the first theory I posted here in this thread. So I thought it would be fun to share it with some of the newer people. I kinda laughed at it myself when reading it, but some of it may still hold up true as there are still unanswered questions in there. Enjoy, and thank you to ToeSucker1974 for being the first person to welcome me to the forum way back then. Not only was it my first post in this thread, but it was also my first like and first faceplam too. Here is to many more crazy thoughts and likes. Just found it fun to look back on things I said when I first posted here. I really need to go back any find some more of my off the wall theories.

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-3515783

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm calling it

Ryker is the negative-MC
Charles is the anti-Azel
Wallball is evil-Rachael
Katie is the dark Willow

What have I told you about accepting food and drinks from Loco?

Just say no!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So I thought it was kinda interesting on the first theory I posted here in this thread. So I thought it would be fun to share it with some of the newer people. I kinda laughed at it myself when reading it, but some of it may still hold up true as there are still unanswered questions in there. Enjoy, and thank you to ToeSucker1974 for being the first person to welcome me to the forum way back then. Not only was it my first post in this thread, but it was also my first like and first faceplam too. Here is to many more crazy thoughts and likes. Just found it fun to look back on things I said when I first posted here. I really need to go back any find some more of my off the wall theories.

Wasnt that long ago you made your 1000th post... now youve made more than a 170 since then? Damn it man. Less chatting and more fapping! lol

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

If I knew then what I know now, I still woulda done the same thing. You're part of the Fam, Bro. Glad you stuck around.

The weird part is I still remember that, mainly because it was shortly after the Willow reveal. And I stll "D'Aaaaawww :love: at that scene.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wasnt that long ago you made your 1000th post... now youve made more than a 170 since then? Damn it man. Less chatting and more fapping! lol
When something brings me joy I like to continue to do it. Talking about this game is one of my favorite things to do. Plus there is so much still to talk about. I have barely cracked the surface of my crazy notepad.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Played the update and finished it two days ago, wanted to say some stuff.

The update is a very decent length, it took me one PC adult games session to finish, which is a very decent length, but the time it took to come out is too long compared to the update length IMHO, hey at least it's not as bad as some games that take a year to update. I think the structure of the game is also responsible for making you feel like there is not much content, because essentially the content of this update happens in less than one day, maybe around 12 hrs or less in-game time.

The game is 5 stars as a whole and I'd rate this update as a 4 stars, only gripe were the length it took to come out and only 2 sex scenes, of which the 2nd one was way better.

At this point,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To conclude, I want to thank the devs at Braindrop for another great update and I'm sorry if my "review" seemed mostly negative, the thing is that the game itself was already very great and there's no point to repeat it. I guess you I could have mentioned the animations, which were on par with the rest of the game, which already has a 5 stars in that aspect, so it can't go higher. And I love that even more because consistency is key and sometimes devs don't animate as well in following updates, so to do it for so long, it's impressive.

Wish you well, devs. (y)

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
When something brings me joy I like to continue to do it. Talking about this game is one of my favorite things to do. Plus there is so much still to talk about. I have barely cracked the surface of my crazy notepad.
so....when can we see your crazy notepad? xD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The weird part is I still remember that, mainly because it was shortly after the Willow reveal. And I stll "D'Aaaaawww :love: at that scene.
That is still my favorite part of the game too every time I do a play through that part takes me the longest since I read every line slowly to enjoy it all over again. Not sure what can top that for me though. This is not a challenge BD, you came close on the flash backs in the last version though.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

I might have been more welcoming at the time but I was kinda having a mini Holy War with Toesucker at the time which had me distracted :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes