Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok first off don't anyone kill me especially The Krypt Angel SB or BB, but I am doing one of my final play throughs for the guide and I am skipping everyone (including Bailey, oh it hurts to even type that), just trying to get through these last two as quickly as I can. I feel so dirty now almost like something is missing. The things I do for you guys.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok Guys the guide is done. Mega Link below for the full guide, not sure how we can get this on the OP for everyone. Let me know if anyone has any issues with it or find any errors. Thanks everyone for the help with this as well.

0.9.4 update:

0.9.2 update:

Due to the creation of the streamlined walkthrough guide made by another fan I will no longer be updating these on a regular basis. I will still make changes but they will not be as quick as they have been in the past.

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ok Guys the guide is done. Mega Link below for the full guide, not sure how we can get this on the OP for everyone. Let me know if anyone has any issues with it or find any errors. Thanks everyone for the help with this as well.

Mega
you can report your comment and ask the mods to add the guide to the OP.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

Mega
There's some typo's like causal instead of casual.
Otherwise i didn't read enough of it to notice more of them because the real guide is to always say yes.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There's some typo's like causal instead of casual.
Otherwise i didn't read enough of it to notice more of them because the real guide is to always say yes.

Thanks I'll fix typos like that once the new update is out. While most are yes/no, there are several that need certain actions in order to unlock them. This also covers all characters and some additional information too.

Sep 15, 2017
Was looking through the updated guide and I just realized that Eden looks a lot like Thalna, the MC from Inner Growth. The biggest differences being that Thalna has pointed teeth, no lipstick, and a big ol' cock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krynh

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok first off don't anyone kill me especially The Krypt Angel SB or BB, but I am doing one of my final play throughs for the guide and I am skipping everyone (including Bailey, oh it hurts to even type that), just trying to get through these last two as quickly as I can. I feel so dirty now almost like something is missing. The things I do for you guys.
BOOOOOOOOOO you suck ...... jk jk :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

genericusername1

Feb 23, 2018
Just finished all my playthroughs. I've done so many at this point they all kinda blur together, but for some reason the one thing to stick out to me this time was a resemblance that I hadn't noticed before wherein Kenji looks a little like Joseph Gordon Levitt. It could be that the day working outside has baked my brain more than I realize, but I see it. If it is the heat baking my brain well I guess I had a good run :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just finished all my playthroughs. I've done so many at this point they all kinda blur together, but for some reason the one thing to stick out to me this time was a resemblance that I hadn't noticed before wherein Kenji looks a little like Joseph Gordon Levitt. It could be that the day working outside has baked my brain more than I realize, but I see it. If it is the heat baking my brain well I guess I had a good run :LOL:
i think maybe someone has been starring at his screen way to long .. lmao

• Haha
Reactions: genericusername1
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes