Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Harper
Bailey
Rainn
Rachael
Elizabeth

That's hard af. I want me some Carly but I'm afraid she will lose her cubbiness by the time we get to her. I also want to show tali... well everything. Alexis I enjoy as well. Glad clients weren't included or it would have been harder. csmk14 you are a sadist for this one...

Reactions: csmk14

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
(Edit: I should have read the question, we already have Shauna. Stacey is back on the list!)

Kimmy!
Harper
Natalie
Veronica
Stacey

Last edited:

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
So say something changes and you can ONLY keep 5 girls/Romancible partners OTHER than Jaime & Shauna in the Harem(Sex/Girlfriends) who do you keep?

Clients don't count, and Family stays regardless. All others can stay in your life but no sex?
Stacy
Zoe
Kimmy
Bailey
Natalie

I hope we never have to choose this in game, this was hard

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Would it surprise you if I said I love Bailey, Zoe, Skye.......well most of them as well? ;) This is one of those rare VN's where I love almost all of the LI's (and boy are there a lot of them) AND we can have them all!

And who said anything about MOCK hostility........sorry, just had to get one in ;)
oh completely I only didn’t pursue two of the girls personally but I think they all are all amazing characters

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
So say something changes and you can ONLY keep 5 girls/Romancible partners OTHER than Jaime & Shauna in the Harem(Sex/Girlfriends) who do you keep?

Clients don't count, and Family stays regardless. All others can stay in your life but no sex?

For Me:

Bailey
Natalie
Stacy
Kimmy
Jasmine
Zoe
Liz
Bailey
Kimmy
Natalie

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018

For Me:

Bailey
Natalie
Stacy
Kimmy
Jasmine
Harper
Jasmine
Tali
Stacy
Natalie
and Skye the only guy

Trikus

May 31, 2020

For Me:

Bailey
Natalie
Stacy
Kimmy
Jasmine
Kimmy
Penny
Jasmine
Skye
Natalie

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I dunno, that shower scene with Skye got a little steamy. Clearly he is interested in Ethan.
Doesn't mean romanceable though. We haven't been asked/received an option if we like Skye like we did with Bailey or how Jamie asked us in the class if we would go for any of the other students such as Jasmine.

I also picked skye in my list so idk why im even pointing this out for lol

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Doesn't mean romanceable though. We haven't been asked/received an option if we like Skye like we did with Bailey or how Jamie asked us in the class if we would go for any of the other students such as Jasmine.

I also picked skye in my list so idk why im even pointing this out for lol
getting senile?

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes