qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
funny, it's monday here, if there appear an update, then closer to the end of the month - as I understand it, he suspended patreon again? when he pauses patreon, he usually does re-work (internal project codenamed Week One) and creating scenes for future content aka "contingency buffer" and releases patron rewards only, right?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I think we will see an update today or tomorrow and then nothing else until maybe the end of December. I would rather have BD in a good state of mind with plenty of renders in the bank so he feels comfortable with releases again. I know we all want a bunch of content but we will have to be patient.

As for this update I think it will go over some conversation with the MC and Cedey (no Wendy), then exam with Mabel, some sort of lewd content with one of the girls, and then some conversation with Belle.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just saw BD say On discord that the update has been pushed to Tuesday
the update will be available when it will be available :)) it's all good :D
Yeah I think we will see an update today or tomorrow and then nothing else until maybe the end of December. I would rather have BD in a good state of mind with plenty of renders in the bank so he feels comfortable with releases again. I know we all want a bunch of content but we will have to be patient.

As for this update I think it will go over some conversation with the MC and Cedey (no Wendy), then exam with Mabel, some sort of lewd content with one of the girls, and then some conversation with Belle.
I hope you are not right :p (about what I changed the color)
I hope we get Wendy this update :p but again ...if not ....I hope next update ;)

Reactions: csmk14

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
For people who are about to complain for delays:

Yes, delays are annoying but I would prefer to wait few days for good quality update than get it now and be bad quality. Also above anything else I prefer to have BD in a good state of mind and you having a go at him for delays doesn't help.

Jan 1, 2020
I want to preface by saying I don't personally care about delays. I play so many games on here, that usually there is always something coming up. However, I can see why people would get annoyed though and it all boils down to him setting dates. Simple solution don't dig yourself in a hole and set a date. With this update in particular he has changed the release date setting dates each time about what 4 times now? Now it's Tuesday, he should have just stated that the update will release some time next week. Now if he moves it again on Tuesday it's just going to make people angrier. Again, those are just my thoughts looking at it objectively.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Delays don't really bother me that much, yeah it sucks when the devs set a date for release and then it doesn't happen, but I think people forget that these games are made by very small teams, in most cases it's just one person working on it, and in those cases it doesn't leave much room for mistakes, and mistakes are bound to happen since devs are just normal human beings.

May 27, 2020
Now it's Tuesday, he should have just stated that the update will release some time next week. Now if he moves it again on Tuesday it's just going to make people angrier. Again, those are just my thoughts looking at it objectively.
Never normally post discord screenshots but easy than writing it myself (words hard) .This is the reason behind the move to Tuesday. I think first big delay since the post-ponement during summer?
1606075083160.png

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14 and BTLD

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

I don't mind if we get only 2 updates until the end of 2020.That is still much more updates than so many games.

Jan 1, 2020
Never normally post discord screenshots but easy than writing it myself .This is the reason behind the move to Tuesday.
View attachment 911539
Like I said I don't personally mind delays. My initial point still stands though. There's nothing stopping something else from coming up in BD's life as mentioned in that screenshot that could delay it further. Ideally people would just chill out and wait, but setting dates is what's causing the fuss in my opinion.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Never normally post discord screenshots but easy than writing it myself (words hard) .This is the reason behind the move to Tuesday. I think first big delay since the post-ponement during summer?
View attachment 911539
Wouldn't really call it a big delay. It's only shifting the release 48hrs.
Even if you add up the total time from the first delay he's only at a week.

It's not like it's delayed till 2021 or when people stop hoarding toliet paper.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes