HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I thought about that more than one but then my total lack of faith in humanity kicks in and tells me it prolly wouldn't solve anything cuz people are blind and stupid and would just overlook or totally ignore it and and bring it up anyway
Yeah, it's not like these people read anything in the OP anyway......

Reactions: Oghmios1337

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I thought about that more than one but then my total lack of faith in humanity kicks in and tells me it prolly wouldn't solve anything cuz people are blind and stupid and would just overlook or totally ignore it and and bring it up anyway
Probably right. lol

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
There is no need for anyone to go anywhere further than the FAQ for the common questions. It covers Incest, which characters are off limits as well as a bunch of additional commonly asked questions (Gay content, NTR and others). People just want to express their opinions or don't want to look for the answers. I do my best to have the FAQ updated with responses from BD directly on these questions, yet people still push for it anyways. Do I want content with those off limit characters sure, but if I don't get them I am fine there are plenty of other great options in this game. However, people always want what they are told they can not have. We just need to move on, and if you don't like it then develop your own game and build it the way you want. No one is forcing you to play this game, and if something like not having incest bothers you so much go find a game that has it in there.

Sure you can come here and discuss it but it will get to the point where you just get ignored. Most regulars here hate seeing the same stupid comments about how to add incest into the game, and how other developers are doing it. Most of us play more games than WVM here and we know how it works in other games, but BD has said multiple times he is not changing anything. He is not adding the content and will not change the way the characters in the game interact with the MC. If you have a problem with Azel and the MC kissing to bad, there are some families that do that and don't fuck each other.

I fucking hate how often this stupid topic comes up, and I know it will never stop. We have some people that just troll the forum about this topic and others who genuinely don't know what is going on. It sucks since I want to come here to talk about the game but instead all we get is stupid incest crap over and over again. I am getting frustrated and have been thinking about stopping posting here altogether.

Well rant over I am going to go back to hiding in the shadows again.

Honestly I love this the way it is and I'm glad it isn't changing I've read so much about what was just touched on and chose to ignore it but here I am replying and I feel with all the shit that went down the way it did MC would be better off with the family support from his Adoptive mom and his sister than anything else he has plenty of options for everything else.

Just my 2 cents this is a great vn and is definitely one I can't but can wait for more to come if that makes sense!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
But... then I wouldn't need my Azel cycle picture any more :eek:
Even if they did change the thread title to read as CSMK14 suggested, we'll still end up using the Azel Cycle.
Because as TKA stated
I thought about that more than once but then my total lack of faith in humanity kicks in and tells me it prolly wouldn't solve anything cuz people are blind and stupid and would just overlook or totally ignore it and and bring it up anyway
They'll still only see WVM [Day 1-* v0.*.*] (I'm being rather generous about the version part). Maybe they notice the VN and Ren'py part, (as well as devs name), however I'm skeptical on that.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Even if they did change the thread title to read as CSMK14 suggested, we'll still end up using the Azel Cycle.
Because as TKA stated

They'll still only see WVM [Day 1-* v0.*.*] (I'm being rather generous about the version part). Maybe they notice the VN and Ren'py part, (as well as devs name), however I'm skeptical on that.
True, true

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes