armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I guess I was one of the few that took their time and thought out each placement.
Maybe it will be a surprise to you that many actually think about each placement.
Also it's more interesting who is taking the last 3 spots,not the firts 3.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As did I. If we do find Ceday's friend, Leslie, and interact with her there's a good chance she may move up quite a bit on mine, but until then I'm satisfied with the choices I posted back on Dec 1.

You thinking of doing another in about 6 months time LocoGringo78?

Actually, I have a new idea that I am in the planning process for March 2021 and then I will do another tier list ranking sometime in mid 2021.

Tiuri666

Nov 24, 2019
Due to some complaints about the pictures for Moon and Wendy the link has been updated with new screen shots of them. If you already submitted your list there is no need to do it again, I have no issues with the pictures. This is not something we will update again it was a one time thing. Again thank you to everyone that submitted your rankings so far. Also make sure to hide your list in spoilers so the Mods don't freak out.

I am posting the entire post again so the links and information do not get lost in the sea of posts. I will do this a few more times as well but I will space it out over days and not hours next time.

Ok guys the end of the year is coming up fast and I thought a fun way to end the year would be to run another Tier list for the lovely ladies of WVM. This time we are only including the ladies and Skye. That gives you 51 choices to rank.

Now just as we did this last time all choices will be assigned a point value from 51 to 1 points. So remember each row should be in order from your favorite to least favorite. The top left highest tier person on your list will be given 51 points the person next to them 50 as so on until the last person on the lowest tier all the way to the right which will be given 1 point. I have included some scoring below so you understand how I will assign the points.

Example: S tier is the highest tier so starting with the far left the points would go Jamie 51 Stacy 50, Shauna 49, Bailey 48, Alexis 47 from there I would continue going to the right in the S tier or move down to the far left of A tier and so on until the F tier.

1606861618098.png

Example: F tier is the lowest tier so the so starting with the far right the points would go Old Nurse 1, Margaret 2, Red 3, Lauren 4.
1606861686815.png

You can rank the people how ever you want, they can be who you like the best, who is most attractive to you, who's story you like the best, it does not matter how you rank them. Personally I like to use a combination of all of the above for my rankings.

I will manually track the scores offline and then share the results with everyone shortly after Christmas.

So you are probably asking how can I join in on the fun. Well that is simple go to this link which has the tier maker that Englen made for us. It has an image for all 51 people that you can drag and drop into the tier and order you want. If you do not rank all 51 characters your list will not be counted. Once you have your list take a screen shot and post it in the WVM thread. You do not need to tag me or quote this post but you can if you want. I will monitor the thread and find all the posts, just like I did last time. I will post this same post again a few times just so we can keep the rankings coming.

The last time we did this we got 43 submissions lets try to beat that this time. I am opening the ranking up today and will close the ranking list as of 12/25/2020 at 11:59 PM CST. Let's see if we will have a new champion or if Jamie will reign supreme again like the Queen she is again.

SaintYoungMan

Apr 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was pretty fucking hard to decide, too many ladies.

Would also be interesting to know who people think (or hope) will jump in their tier S in the future, e.g. Tali in my case could jump to tier S if her appearances continue to be funny like they've been till now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I had to thought about a lot of my placements, that's why it was so hard to start with. After like 30/40 girls, i just went ranking them by looks and interaction with MC
Well I have my favorites but after those I went looks, personality, what they bring to the story, do they have any emotional pull for me, do I feel they have good/bad intentions for the MC/family/harem. Some are easy to rank and others took some time and effort to sort out. I didn't look who has the most screen time or who had the best lewd content. I didn't rate someone lower because they had no lewd content, or they are off limits for whatever reason.

I mean look at my top 10 (Jamie, Stacy, Shauna, Bailey, Alexis, Willow, Unnamed Reporter, Penny, Rainn, and Azel) half of them have no lewd content at all, hell one has barely had any interaction with the MC or the actual story (sometime physical attraction gets a higher vote even with little to no content). I find most of the characters in the game attractive. Sure there are characters in my bottom ten that I find attractive, but something they did in the game made me want to avoid them. There are also people in the bottom of my list that brought some good things to the story, but I am just not attracted to them (Sorry Lauren).

I don't think there is a right or wrong way to rank the characters on the tier list, it's fun to see how people rank everyone. Sure some ranks seem crazy to me but everyone has their own personal tastes in women.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well I have my favorites but after those I went looks, personality, what they bring to the story, do they have any emotional pull for me, do I feel they have good/bad intentions for the MC/family/harem. Some are easy to rank and others took some time and effort to sort out. I didn't look who has the most screen time or who had the best lewd content. I didn't rate someone lower because they had no lewd content, or they are off limits for whatever reason.

I mean look at my top 10 (Jamie, Stacy, Shauna, Bailey, Alexis, Willow, Unnamed Reporter, Penny, Rainn, and Azel) half of them have no lewd content at all, hell one has barely had any interaction with the MC or the actual story (sometime physical attraction gets a higher vote even with little to no content). I find most of the characters in the game attractive. Sure there are characters in my bottom ten that I find attractive, but something they did in the game made me want to avoid them. There are also people in the bottom of my list that brought some good things to the story, but I am just not attracted to them (Sorry Lauren).

I don't think there is a right or wrong way to rank the characters on the tier list, it's fun to see how people rank everyone. Sure some ranks seem crazy to me but everyone has their own personal tastes in women.
when do you think we will have any interaction with the unnamed reporter

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
when do you think we will have any interaction with the unnamed reporter
To be honest I don't think we will have any lewd interaction with her. Maybe she will be a part of the interview with Moon, but that is about it. Unless her ranking is high enough to get BD's attention to get her more involved. Right now I think she is about 5 spots away from being noticed.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I simple put mine in terms of content, love I have them, and overall feel. Then again I get the feeling mine probably wasn't added to the listing there. But ah well.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
How much time alone he spends with azel is largely irrelevant to the math involved and to to the math properly we would have to know how old Cedey is exactly which we don't just that she is older than the MC. However I stopped caring about this whole debate hours ago so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ok then i dont give a shit either :ROFLMAO: just a guesstament anyways

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
ok then i dont give a shit either :ROFLMAO: just a guesstament anyways
THE only things that should be cared about are simple: How many kids are we having across all ladies, When does Harper/Natalie/Both get the magic boner of wonder, Romance/Bang Skye or no, and When do we get Tia over Jasmin.

Everything else is trivial and a waste of threading.

PS: Thanks for the facepalm since apparently one doesn't understand sarcastic overtones.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I simple put mine in terms of content, love I have them, and overall feel. Then again I get the feeling mine probably wasn't added to the listing there. But ah well.
I checked yours in in the official rankings. As long as you follow the rules the lists will be counted, I will not exclude anyone who follows the rules even if I don't like their rankings. Not saying I have any issues with yours since I just checked to make sure you were on the report and did not review how you ranked my favorites.

1608776237176.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
THE only things that should be cared about are simple: How many kids are we having across all ladies, When does Harper/Natalie/Both get the magic boner of wonder, Romance/Bang Skye or no, and When do we get Tia over Jasmin.

Everything else is trivial and a waste of threading.

PS: Thanks for the facepalm since apparently one doesn't understand sarcastic overtones.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: What about Stacy?

:p:p:p:p:p

Stacy Clone Army1.png

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes