ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
A lot of things are gonna change with the week 1 rework, some major and some minor:

- MC's dick, Nat and Emiko's earlier appearances are gonna be updated so they match their newer version seen in the later days.

- Ruby, Moon and Lauren's appearances are gonna be updated, you can see them in the updated character sheet if you're curious.

- Female Shauna's background story is getting reworked so its not just a dumbed down version of the trans version.

- A lot of the scenes have been reworked, most of the same plot points happen but in a different way.

- Completely new scenes that weren't there before are also gonna be added.

- Some character relationships are gonna change, like with MC and Rachael , in the rework MC and Rachael have know each other for some time where as in the current version they meet for the first time on day 1.

and a whole bunch of other stuff that will be revealed/teased over the coming months as the rework isn't coming for a while, BD is targeting a release around July but as always things are subject to change.
i can see alot of this as to why BD would make some changes .. but the Rachael and MC story ... is perfect the way it is .. but again whatever BD wants is all that matters .. and whatever he does i'm sure we will all learn to love it :cool:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i can see alot of this as to why BD would make some changes .. but the Rachael and MC story ... is perfect the way it is .. but again whatever BD wants is all that matters .. and whatever he does i'm sure we will all learn to love it :cool:
Yeah I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. The scene with Rachael was when I really began to fall in love with this vn. I'm just a sentimental old perv. I respect BD and it is his baby, but I'm just a little sad is all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I think with Rachel's connection to MC's backstory becoming more significant, and her closeness to Azel, it doesn't make sense that the first time the two would ever truly meet is the day Azel leaves her job.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think with Rachel's connection to MC's backstory becoming more significant, and her closeness to Azel, it doesn't make sense that the first time the two would ever truly meet is the day Azel leaves her job.
maybe .. but then again ... doesn't matter what any of us think .. its only if BD is happy with his game .... i accept whatever BD wants :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Growing up there were tons of co workers and bosses of my parents I never met. Teens especially are too busy in their own lives. Regardless the change is happening but I didn't find it odd just hot af. :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Awe man now we gotta wait until tomorrow morning for the results...
the tension is almost as bad as waiting for a game update :eek::eek:
Yeah I am building the new survey now and the link for that, the results and my personal comments on the recap of round 1 will be posted in about 8-9 hours from now. I was going to post it sooner but I promised to wait until Monday morning to post the new link.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
How many of them considered your parents their best friend?
That's the point I have no clue. I'm sure I'm not the only one growing up knowing zero of their parents work mates/best friends.

It truly doesn't matter as the scene is changing. I personally didn't find the scene odd just hot. It is a scene the likes I haven't seen in vn's before. I trust BD though:)

issue28

May 17, 2020
fuck that we know shit when we see it ....
Yeah cause what happened to him is what I want in my life. I can turn the other cheek once. After that it's like asking to get crucified by trusting those that betrayed before.

well... Jesus did forgive Judas. I am sure you know and seen it person... since you were there :D :D :D

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes