Skode

Mar 9, 2020
That's the point I have no clue. I'm sure I'm not the only one growing up knowing zero of their parents work mates/best friends.

It truly doesn't matter as the scene is changing. I personally didn't find the scene odd just hot. It is a scene the likes I haven't seen in vn's before. I trust BD though:)
I knew ALL of my parents closest friends from work and outwith. People visit after all, or at least did in those days lol so i gotta sit on the side of the fence that he WOULD have met her given shes the only friend we know of hers in the story so far and also that she never bothered with any man and thus relationship so her social activities absolutely must have been with only a close knitted group. Its a reasonable change especially as others have said - taking on a stranger as a pimp after just meeting and fucking her defies alot of the suspension of belief we have at the best of times with this game (this game more than most pushes it luck in that regards).

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just want to say that I appreciate having an MC who's man enough to eat the asses of his ladies! :p

Also, unrelated, I'm wondering lately why it seems like certain types of people tend to gravitate towards particular games. For example, most of the people on this thread thus far have been friendly, chill, and helpful. However, over on the Tales of Androgyny thread, a lot of people seem to jump at even the slightest of opportunities to be condescending or hostile. Not just towards me or anything. Just can't help but notice it as I scroll through the thread. Why and how does that happen? Is it just random what kind of a community a game ends up having? It confuses me.

It's the same on Discord too. I go to 1 or 2 different games, and have met some of the coolest online people ever. But then I go to others and it's just hostile as fuck in every direction. I know that not everyone has the same experiences, and there will always be at least a couple of cool people and a couple of asses anywhere, but I can't help but notice patterns of large crowds of either one or the other, depending on the game.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just want to say that I appreciate having an MC who's man enough to eat the asses of his ladies! :p

Also, unrelated, I'm wondering lately why it seems like certain types of people tend to gravitate towards particular games. For example, most of the people on this thread thus far have been friendly, chill, and helpful. However, over on the Tales of Androgyny thread, a lot of people seem to jump at even the slightest of opportunities to be condescending or hostile. Not just towards me or anything. Just can't help but notice it as I scroll through the thread. Why and how does that happen? Is it just random what kind of a community a game ends up having? It confuses me.

It's the same on Discord too. I go to 1 or 2 different games, and have met some of the coolest online people ever. But then I go to others and it's just hostile as fuck in every direction. I know that not everyone has the same experiences, and there will always be at least a couple of cool people and a couple of asses anywhere, but I can't help but notice patterns of large crowds of either one or the other, depending on the game.
Some people just think with their dicks (or vaginas..no judgement), so if a dev doesn't update often or disappears, then they are constantly annoyed. Some people are just assholes. Some devs are assholes so their fans act the same. Many reasons and mysteries.
WVM is luckily a pretty friendly place with banter. As long as you don't piss off the twins or be a troll mentioning a certain topic.

Reactions: RabidSloth

issue28

May 17, 2020

I think it can be related to the nature of the game. This is game is for the majority of it a feel good game. Nice scenes, nice moment, nice characters, nice people on the thread. Not a lot to argue about. Take a game that has corruption, blackmail, rape, an asshole MC and cumdumpster girls... and attitudes change. The energy of that type of game can affect how people view it and act about it. Add some NTR in the mix.... and you will have a freaking war on your hands. Even games that have NTR optional or a switch to turn it off will have this. Yeah is optional, but some people, myself included, are a bit OCD when it comes to these games and we HAVE to see every scene and if we hate NTR with a passion that will cause problems.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I think it can be related to the nature of the game. This is game is for the majority of it is a feel good game. Nice scenes, nice moment, nice characters, nice people on the thread. Not a lot to argue about. Take a game that has corruption, blackmail, rape, an asshole MC and cumdumpster girls... and attitudes change. The energy of that type of game can affect how people view it and act about it. Add some NTR in the mix.... and you will have a freaking war on your hands. Even games that have NTR optional or a switch to turn it off will have this. Yeah is optional, but some people, myself included, are a bit OCD when it comes to these games and we HAVE to see every scene and if we hate NTR with a passion that will cause problems.
That actually makes a bunch of sense. Probably has something to do with the popularity too. Summertime Saga is a huge game, and I can't say I've ever had a single positive interaction on its discord.

As long as you don't piss off the twins or be a troll mentioning a certain topic.
Who are "the twins"? And is does the certain topic begin with "in" and end with "cest"? :LOL:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Who are "the twins"? And is does the certain topic begin with "in" and end with "cest"?
1. The Krypt Angel is better off answering this but basically the twins are 2 versions of Bailey created by The Krypt Angel, with the original bailey being their mommy, called BB and SB. Braindrop even created custom renders for them. Im not gonna say anything else at the risk that i get something wrong and they torture me. Basically don't insult bailey.

2. Yep

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Shush old man... you're an exception...
You better belive i'm an exception pup!

1. The Krypt Angel is better off answering this but basically the twins are 2 versions of Goddess Bailey created by The Krypt angel called BB and SB. Braindrop even created custom renders for them. Im not gonna say anything else at the risk that i get something wrong and they torture me. Basically don't insult bailey.
:rolleyes:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Well, I'm still working through the game. But so far, how could anyone with even a shred of a human soul ever insult Bailey??

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

This forum is ripe for psychological study. The war of ntr alone could write many a paper. I detest the war and the zealots on both sides. There are two vn threads that I feel totally comfortable and both of them are filled with NO ONE using words like simps, alphas, incels, or betas.

These two threads are filled with posters both male and female that enjoy the vn's and just want to cut up and debate things. The posters seem more mature but that is not to say that some may be young.

An active non confrontational but not spine-less dev helps to set the tone of a thread as well. Some fucking trolls come to test posters and devs alike. Ignoring works best but snark and having fun around them is a lot more instantly gratifying. I'm rambling but let me close in saying you've been a nice addition to this thread.

• Red Heart

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
1. The Krypt Angel is better off answering this but basically the twins are 2 versions of Bailey created by The Krypt Angel, with the original bailey being their mommy, called BB and SB. Braindrop even created custom renders for them. Im not gonna say anything else at the risk that i get something wrong and they torture me. Basically don't insult bailey.

2. Yep
Well for whatever reason, incest is my number one kink. No idea why. I don't have a single family member that doesn't make me want to throw up at the first thought of doing anything sexual with them :LOL:

Usually when I see a game that doesn't have an incest tag I actually feel disappointed. Though there are a few games that I really like that don't feature it. All that being said, as I play WVM, I can't help but feel more and more disappointed that there won't even be any content with the adopted mom. It's a crime. A crime I say!

Last edited:
Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes