karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I see two possibilities:
1) BD really is unaware of the odor of the BS he keeps shoveling; he is a man-child that is just misunderstood and struggling to make his way as a developer.
2) BD is fully aware of his bloated scatological nature, and revels in it. This is in line with "contrarian" streak he has admitted to.

Both are disturbing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Both of them never will be.
Harper will be, (sometime in the future when/if they get their thumbs out of their asses and start releasing updates again) Azel falls under the incest category so we'll just get some light teasing there, not full-on boning.

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
Your logic is perfectly backwards, removing the thread removes the one place where people who have been ripped off can express it. If you're having trouble reading this thread without the help of tags, I dunno what to tell you. When I first came to this thread, I didn't start at page 1. I came to the newest page to see if I was the only one who was upset. Pleasantly, I was not.
There is no new update to this thread. It is everyone saying the same thing. Unless the dev cycle changes it is be
Harper will be, (sometime in the future when/if they get their thumbs out of their asses and start releasing updates again) Azel falls under the incest category so we'll just get some light teasing there, not full-on boning.
this game is done bruh, it is at the point if braindrop finally confesses he was running a scam, his patreons will still support him because update will come next year after he is in the right mindset

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
If he actually bothers to update his game he'll just keep on teasing with Harper and have no pay off.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
I doubt you will ever see that happen. She's the most popular character iirc, so if he shows that then it's done, over. Hence the reason why the wanker put out that censored bullshit DILDO.

Reactions: TheJesterrrrrrrr

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
People need to wake up and open their eyes. Last year he promised this huge update to make up for all of the disappointments. He then didn't release it and said he would release it in smaller chunks. This year he promised a huge update he then didn't release it and is saying he'll release it in smaller chunks. We might see a few hundred renders by December (I wouldn't count on it) then he'll most likely promise a larger update (which would be the same theoretical content he promised us the previous two years) and he will not release it. As long as he releases something then F95zone will not mark his game as abandoned and he'll continue to get new patrons to give him money who'll replace the ones he lost in the previous years.

It's actually disadvantageous for Braindrop to release content. He's making money like crazy and the moment he releases the update he'll have to continue to work on another one. So instead if he continues to over promise and then not deliver he'll be able to profit more without having to actually make more content.

In today's era it's been ingrained in our minds to not make fun of people for crying like children and to be accommodating to other people's fabricated delusions. Think about it, if Braindrop started to release content regularly and never delayed releases what would he gain? Respect, perhaps. Trust, absolutely. However, he'd have to work significantly harder for a similar amount of money and as time goes on and he runs out of content to add he'll lose money as the quality diminishes or the game inevitably finishes. So if he can draw out one update for an entire year, that means he can work on this project longer and continue to profit. All he has to do is release an update or two along with a promise to improve when the numbers fall too low.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So umm can someone give me an honest answer besides ''cringy'' as to why some of you hate BruBru because honestly I find it to be super adorable...

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
So umm can someone give me an honest answer besides ''cringy'' as to why some of you hate BruBru because honestly I find it to be super adorable...
Cringy is a valid reason why.

It comes off (to me) as baby talk, some real "goo goo ga-ga" type shit and I can't stand it.

It just feels weird for a persumably late teen/early 20 year old to call her brother a nickname they used as kids, and for him to respond to it. To me, it just shows immaturity.

My siblings don't call me the same things they called me as a child.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Cringy is a valid reason why.

It comes off (to me) as baby talk, some real "goo goo ga-ga" type shit and I can't stand it.

It just feels weird for a persumably late teen/early 20 year old to call her brother a nickname they used as kids, and for him to respond to it. To me, it just shows immaturity.

My siblings don't call me the same things they called me as a child.
I mean fair point but you do realise that these 2 have been apart for a long time and haven't seen eachother since they were kids so them calling eachother by the nicknames like that just feels natural to them and again I find that super adorable.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Were you separated from your sibling for years?
Actually, yes. My older brother left for another country for years until we seen each other again. He still lives there to this day.

I mean fair point but you do realise that these 2 have been apart for a long time and haven't seen eachother since they were kids so them calling eachother by the nicknames like that just feels natural to them and again I find that super adorable.
Yes, I realize. I played the game too. You wanted an honest answer and there's mine.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes