Jan 14, 2023
I think he has a humiliation kink and we're all helping him get off. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.
You know this is all 100% FUBAR when people are recycling jokes from last year.

(Do a search... it's a joke we've both made and always after a failed update: it's not plagarism, it's a funny but true comment. See you in 2025 when another person independently makes it ;) ).

Anyhow, from the latest Discord splurge: "I've always tried to set harsh deadlines / release dates to trick my mind into...".
My man: harsh is what Paratroopers / Navy Seals go through for training. Just fucking missing the window by 11-19 months and clapping yourself on the back for your Zen Doctrine of No-Release is called "Being a Marine".

~

It's also 10000% schizoposting nonsense. You can *literally* just poast renders for the Xthousand LIs per month and get --- $50k+ a month. For life. No drama. Just poast pr0n and employ any number of non-STEM graduates made redundant by ChatGPT to make some bullshit story that makes sense.

At his Patreon level, he can just fucking employ some 3rd party .CN people to do it for him, ffs.

I Literally do not understand this Dev / Game cycle, unless it was sold on from the original owner. It's like a coke dealer deliberately shitting on piles of cocaine and constantly posting: "Well, I TRIED TO GET IT UP MY NOSE AND IN BAGGIES, BUT OOOPS, LOOKS LIKE I SHITTED MY PANTS.... AGAIN"...that just happened to be off and my butt-juice "accidentally" hit all the cocaine... AGAIN.

It's getting to be a wild ride - it's not as if he's actually doing the coke lifestyle burnout that his cash / month would allow. That'd... well, it'd have a bit of respect to it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dickbutttt
Jan 14, 2023
so literally every time this guy has said he's pausing pledges because he feels so bad for letting his patrons down has been a lie. he's been raking money in every month he "pauses" and posts his garbage excuses
"Every time I post an update, Pledges get auto-uncancelled and I get moar money?"

Hmm, let me just log into Discord for a bit and link it to the Patreon page...

(Like: are you surprised now? I'm not)

Reactions: henry hopkin

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
how many times he did this by now???
making plans over and over to get on track again as he always says??
only to fall back to the old ways soon after setting the big plan??
that can´t be counted anymore by now how often we all saw that untill today...

who wants to make a bet with what a brilliant idear and plan he comes this time??

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Just started on this one a day ago and so far its been fun. As i understand this is primarily a harem game but i was wandering if it is possible to stay faithful to Jamie fully even if she at some point gives you permission to sleep around? I managed to decline every girl so far except for Shauna, which i think is not possible to avoid but could be wrong, so im thinking at best i could get a 3-way relationship. For my first playthrough i don't want to do any other girls if i can avoid it but on my second one i plan to go all in on every girl (except for straight up cheating, i will never do that in any game, just not my thing). This is just my preferred way to play VN's, in first playthroughs i tend to stick with just one girl and then on second one i go all the way doing everything that the game has to offer. I understand that this is probably not the way most people play these games but it is what i like to do
Dude you're playing the wrong VN then

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Like i said i will do a second playthrough with all the girls and i like the game so i would say it is for me, i have nothing against harem games, played plenty of them, i just prefer to play it my way as much as the game allows for the first time just to see how far i can push it. IMO the quality of the VN and writing really shows when you play it ''of the beaten path'' and not as intended but that may just be me haha
Then as you've seen you ain't even 'of the beaten path' , you haven't gone further than 100 meters from the starting point . There is no choice in the game , beyond what you want to be cut , which is everything . I just hope it's still fun

Fiigmo

Jan 13, 2023
And the latest excuse is....

Borpa — Today at 8:06 PM
Keep things directed at me not at each other or it will get removed.

Patreon post will be up later tonight, but just to quickly get it out there. I had some irl stuff pop up this week that slowed me down. Everything will be out by the end of the month still. Part 2 is any day now and will be around 300 renders, part 3 will be near the end of the month and will also be 300 renders.

[8:06 PM]
Released to everyone right away btw, I'll let you guys know when it's uploading.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
" It´s a matter of days, not weeks " and " everything will be out by the end of the month still " huh...

Btw, congratulations to whoever had the guess about irl issues :p It´s getting more ridiculous with each excuse. Even I´m at a loss of words rn :ROFLMAO: :poop: :poop: :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
"Some irl stuff pop up"
His TV broke so he couldn't watch football and he been "tinkering" on how to fix it

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020

Patreon post will be up later tonight, but just to quickly get it out there. I had some irl stuff pop up this week that slowed me down. Everything will be out by the end of the month still. Part 2 is any day now and will be around 300 renders, part 3 will be near the end of the month and will also be 300 renders.

Released to everyone right away btw, I'll let you guys know when it's uploading.
Here we go. I have a PHD in BD Bullshit. This translates to.

We'll see part 2 by the end of the month, likely Feb. 3-4 weekend. Part 3 will be released in either late Feb or late March as he'll restructure his wording on how these parts are split up to confuse everyone. Because, I don't remember there ever being any mention of a part 3 for Episode 13 until now.

This is exactly what he did for Episode 12 in August. Delayed, split into parts, delayed, released "part 1" in August with "part 2" coming "next week" which was released Oct. 29 which was the mass orgy with strangers on the boat.

Last edited:

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020

So he has a holdup with an update that was allegedly already done in november.

Honestly, I start to miss McKenzie at this point. Hopefully she will "revive" when shit starts to hit the fan again? It was funnier when he wrote his things in 3rd person.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
hey, I was able to open the .RPA file with "RPA Extractor Online" and see the all the images until the previous update Chapter 1, Episode 12.
Now when I Try to see the pictures the images dont appear from this point forward: Captura de ecrã 2024-01-21 223623.png
Is it possible that rotten brain fucked up the files?

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes