Noid42

May 19, 2018
Well personally i believe that at some point he lost his way on how he wants the story to go forward...
I mean, yah, you could kinda tell somewhere around the 40 LI's mark :ROFLMAO:
Seriously tho, he pretty much said so himself multiple times, he also failed to improve multiple issues he noted himself (reworking the first part of the game because too much happened too quickly, second part of the game the MC manages to fit 200 hours instead of 50 hours every single day).
That's why I stopped caring, I strongly believe BD, now or in the future, isn't able and won't be able to improve WVM and should abandon it and move on to a new project.
WVM was never great when it comes to writing, but it was fine for a 'power-fantasy of a very young basketball fan', over time he stopped trying and went for 'random sex scene with random LI simulator' instead, which works for some games, but those games does not have a puke inducing mood-killing duckface surgically attached to each LI face.
Now its just a funny thread to check out every once in a while.

Reactions: Akabakka and tslojr

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
What are you expecting for help? Someone to photoshop your MC's last name onto every image of MC's jersey?
its actually a lot simpler then that to display the custum last name instead of the shirt already having a name there you have it blank and just use a custum overlay screen with the users name. since its all static images its really simple to add... well at least for the scene since the shirt is "flat" when its crumpled up thats when it becomes tricky

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
its actually a lot simpler then that to display the custum last name instead of the shirt already having a name there you have it blank and just use a custum overlay screen with the users name. since its all static images its really simple to add... well at least for the scene since the shirt is "flat" when its crumpled up thats when it becomes tricky
Ya but since it's a sports jersey it's probably gonna end up being rendered at multiple angles and using an overlay is gonna look hella bad anytime it's not flat and pointed straight at the frame of reference.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
That's why I stopped caring, I strongly believe BD, now or in the future, isn't able and won't be able to improve WVM and should abandon it and move on to a new project.
I think the exact same thing would just happen with the new project, it'd get unfocused and bloated and end up dead. BD seems like a perfectionist with a million ideas, a marginal understanding of how he can fit them into a single project, a good grasp on personalities for writing a few characters (but not 50+) and no clue how to handle an advanced plot. Excuses or not, multiple times now he's hit a mental roadblock when there's a """major""" development in the story and everything has come to a stop. His perfectionist attitude stops him from releasing what he has because it's "not good enough" so we get more and more sex scenes with girls named after colors so he can "make up for the delay." WVM is on a downward spiral of BD's own design, I don't think pulling the plug on this and starting a new project would change a damn thing unless he forced himself to only have a dozen or so girls. But, that leads to a different problem because one of his few tangible Patreon benefits is voting to add a new girl to MCs babymaking scheme.

As I said, it's spiraling out of control.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I think the exact same thing would just happen with the new project, it'd get unfocused and bloated and end up dead. BD seems like a perfectionist with a million ideas, a marginal understanding of how he can fit them into a single project, a good grasp on personalities for writing a few characters (but not 50+) and no clue how to handle an advanced plot. Excuses or not, multiple times now he's hit a mental roadblock when there's a """major""" development in the story and everything has come to a stop. His perfectionist attitude stops him from releasing what he has because it's "not good enough" so we get more and more sex scenes with girls named after colors so he can "make up for the delay." WVM is on a downward spiral of BD's own design, I don't think pulling the plug on this and starting a new project would change a damn thing unless he forced himself to only have a dozen or so girls. But, that leads to a different problem because one of his few tangible Patreon benefits is voting to add a new girl to MCs babymaking scheme.

Maybe, though I feel that if he mapped out the game better and GREATLY reduced the amount of women he'd have to focus on, it would allow for him to not have to create so many different stories for a single game and could actually help him focus better. Like I've brought up before, if this game reduced the women to 10 (yes, that would suck because that means many LIs people like will be removed), this game could become more focused and having just 10 women to stick with would allow for BD to be more laser focused without needing to go all over the place.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

You're just a hater, preg... :KEK:
BD is the great duck lord.
He giveth... he taketh...

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Ya but since it's a sports jersey it's probably gonna end up being rendered at multiple angles and using an overlay is gonna look hella bad anytime it's not flat and pointed straight at the frame of reference.
would be tricky but very doable, but mostly really should've been done for that scene alone (the first time we got the jersey) after all the build up and etc for it, it would've been a nice touch as is right now its like 20 minute build up to get the jersey with a name only for it to be the default name was such a let down and a waste

little things like that can make a big difference also would help BD excuses have "sorry for x month delay was working on tiny details i had to get right" if he actually added the tiny details like that Lol and not stupid black box facees

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Maybe, though I feel that if he mapped out the game better and GREATLY reduced the amount of women he'd have to focus on, it would allow for him to not have to create so many different stories for a single game and could actually help him focus better. Like I've brought up before, if this game reduced the women to 10 (yes, that would suck because that means many LIs people like will be removed), this game could become more focused and having just 10 women to stick with would allow for BD to be more laser focused without needing to go all over the place.
You are both making some very good points, but I feel like BD's bigest problem is that he needs a manager. As preglovr12 pointed out, BD has too many ideas and characters for one game, and as jish55 said, If he planned the game and cut the # of LI's the story would be easier to write. It's like one of you is saying "Here's the problem that's making it hard for BD to develop his game." and the other is saying "If he fixed that same problem it would be easier for him to develop the game." You're both right.
The real problem, as I see it, is that BD has no one with Veto power over him dumping all of that extra stuff and ideas into his game. If he had a manager that he went to when he decided "Hey what if I add in a group of rich ladies on a power trip who want to worship the MC." Then the manager could say "Ok, that's a cool idea. lets add it to the 'future game ideas list' and get back to the basketball story." Then BD could say ok, spend an hour typing that idea out for a future game and then get back to writing and rendering WMV instead of just mixing in whatever crazy flight of fancy he thinks up into this story that now really has no actual plot or direction because no one is overseing him and keeping him focused.
If he had someone managing him and keeping him on track he could have already finished WVM and been on to his second game about the crazy coven of rich ladys that worship their king. He could even call it "Kingdom Come" or something catchy like that.
So yes, if he could fix his problem of overloading his game, It would be better, but as long as he has no one to stop him from throwing every wild idea he has into the story, then starting over wouldn't help, it would just doom another game to follow the same course.

Being a dev is stressful, and I know I am constantly getting new ideas, but instead of just mixing them in with the current plotline I put them asside for the future. If I am ever able to develop them all I will eventually have over 17 games. But right now I just try and manage myself as best as I can and stay focused on one at a time. I am by no means the best manager out there, but I did spend almost 20 years in management positions before branching into making AVN's, and that experiance is helping me to manage myself. Hopefully BD will eventually either find someone he can trust to tell him "No." or learn to manage and limit himself better. I'd hate to see WVM fall appart completely and end up abandoned because he can't figure out how to continue to ballance all of the spinning plates that he set into motion. This game started out with such great potential...

Apr 30, 2023

You said "we get more and more sex scenes with girls named after colors" really??How did you do that because i can't do it , i only saw red and orange naked while having fun with Eden and Hanah but sex with girls named after colors no i haven't done , not yet anyway....

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Where can get in touch with you? :D
You're replying to a message from 2019. His most recent post here is in May of last year. If you want him to bother replying to you, you'll need to donate to his Patreon and get access to his Discord server.

Although seeing that you registered a new account yesterday and 2 of your 4 posts are praising devs in abandoned game threads, I kinda wonder if you're just making your post count go up for other purposes.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
all the games with multiple Li's [when i say multiple i say 20+] are all dead or almost dead ,devs stop working on them bcs .,well for once is a huge worload for many paths and model's,sizes ,diferent types,diferent tastes, i can manage to salve one right now and is polyturnon and at least for me is not even in the same lueagye as this,one who was abandoned was ecchi sensei ,and the massive list of Li's ,so for that i really think this ggiy he doesnt care anymore for the game ,his outting massive work on the list of girls that the plot doesnt seem to fit anymore,no basketball only a fucking machine ,a fucktoy for others or a babymaker [this one is still dubious bcs well after 54 girls he only manage to get pregnant only one]
still remember was OEJ who wanna do somthing with this game ,i still wanna see that coming,i know he doesnt went to do it but seriously this game need a diferent leader BD isnt anymore what we all expected

Apr 30, 2023
all the games with multiple Li's [when i say multiple i say 20+] are all dead or almost dead ,devs stop working on them bcs .,well for once is a huge worload for many paths and model's,sizes ,diferent types,diferent tastes, i can manage to salve one right now and is polyturnon and at least for me is not even in the same lueagye as this,one who was abandoned was ecchi sensei ,and the massive list of Li's ,so for that i really think this ggiy he doesnt care anymore for the game ,his outting massive work on the list of girls that the plot doesnt seem to fit anymore,no basketball only a fucking machine ,a fucktoy for others or a babymaker [this one is still dubious bcs well after 54 girls he only manage to get pregnant only one]
still remember was OEJ who wanna do somthing with this game ,i still wanna see that coming,i know he doesnt went to do it but seriously this game need a diferent leader BD isnt anymore what we all expected
Well you have made strong points and you are not wrong, the plot of this AVN has dissapeared from the horizon ,or at least i can't say that i see it anymore after the last 3-4 updates that we got ...The whole plot about the MC being a talented young Basketball player who wants to do 1 year in college and have a good sports year so that he can go to the big league can't happen when the only thing he did was training then the whole mess with Ryker/Damien and the other guys that hate the MC for no important reason as far as we can tell , I dissagree with this "bcs well after 54 girls he only manage to get pregnant only one" since you have not cum in side of all the girls that mc had sex with...The " multiple Li's [when i say multiple i say 20+]" that you said is true , personally i would prefer it more if the MC had at maximum 10 girls in his harem and the rest could be his friends

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
because this game doesn't have any....
The more burning question is why would you want background music? Maybe I'm insane but if I'm having an open dialogue with someone or am in a meeting or actively engaging in coitus inside or outside there is no soundtrack, there should be no random music playing mid-conversation or while having an internal monologue that is just fucking insane to me, (it's not even good music btw no shade modders it is what it is free music be like that) that there's a soundtrack playing that probably more then likely doesn't fit the mood of the scene but just takes bandwidth up in my brain for 0 reasons. I understand and even respect game sounds like laughing, crying, sexy sounds, ringtones, vibrations, doors, cars, ambiance, etc within reason but BGM? No.... you're going to sleep BGM you wake up BGM you're taking a piss BGM you're eating BGM you're spying on a chick in the shower BGM like the shit makes no fucking sense.

Reactions: EJW and Wolfeszorn

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
The more burning question is why would you want background music? Maybe I'm insane but if I'm having an open dialogue with someone or am in a meeting or actively engaging in coitus inside or outside there is no soundtrack, there should be no random music playing mid-conversation or while having an internal monologue that is just fucking insane to me, (it's not even good music btw no shade modders it is what it is free music be like that) that there's a soundtrack playing that probably more then likely doesn't fit the mood of the scene but just takes bandwidth up in my brain for 0 reasons. I understand and even respect game sounds like laughing, crying, sexy sounds, ringtones, vibrations, doors, cars, ambiance, etc within reason but BGM? No.... you're going to sleep BGM you wake up BGM you're taking a piss BGM you're eating BGM you're spying on a chick in the shower BGM like the shit makes no fucking sense.
The very first thing I do in any game AVN or even AAA games is turn the music off.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes