• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 13 B3] [Braindrop]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Catwashere

The game has a great story so far, i like how it ended on day two with the cliffhanger and the MC's backstory and how as kids we see the world in ways that a lot of times is not the truth, the MC thought has dad was better than he may have been.
    The adopted mom seems to know more than she said.

Edit on 4/12/21
    Cedey's back story was really well written and hope her friend comes back.

Sex. 7/10
    Art/Renders. 8.5/10
    Story. 9.5/10
    Characters. 9/10

Edit rating on 4/12/21
    Sex. 8/10
    Art/Renders. 8.5/10
    Story. 9.5/10
    Characters. 9/10
  2. 5.00 star(s)

cosmosdad1

one of my favorite games so far. the renders are pretty good, although i feel Jaime's eyes are a little weird, animations are very good. The story even has it make a bit of sense that all of these women are throwing themselves at you. I do with the MC dick was a bit more realistic in size though, big is fine, but a bit overdone here.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

spiderman2099

game is too good.
    nice characters.
    very well written story.
    very nice animation.
    just i think faces of adoptive mother and girlfriend could have been better because others are way too much better compared to them.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TIGER ACE

This is one of the best game to come out this year I must say, and has probably one of the strongest start.

Great Renders and Models for the most part all the girls look great and not the same ones found in every other game
    A lot of content already. Usually I wait before playing a new game because it take couple of updates to get going but this game has plenty of content to start with.
    Power Fantasy story, Where MC is not a loser or needs drugs or corruption magic to get girls.
    Sex scenes are not elaborate but still good. Only place the game needs to improve, its mostly the pacing of the sex scenes some are too short or abrupt.
    Great animations and once again the concept is great, it combines many of the things I was looking for. Playing as a Basketball star to having a trans relationship to impregnating women. it combines lots of things that I really like and wanted to see.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Dragon423

I must say this Game is a breath of fresh air one of the best games i have played on here so far
    +great renders
    +great story
    +lots of choices that matters

cons the MC's monster is a little much but something i can look past
    All in all this games leaves waiting for more and i cant wait to see it
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Alig8r

Excellent game.
    - A lot of content and characters
    -MC isn't a shy virgin. He's an apex male with all the right genetics, is a successful athlete, is charismatic, etc.
    -Plot isn't overly complicated or pretentious. Leaves a lot to await in further updates.
    -No blueballing/ slow development. Chicks dig you and know if they play hard to get they'll get sidelined by others pretty quickly.
    -Models are great. A lot of variety so some of them are bound to catch your attention and you await eagerly for their story to progress.
    -Good writing and a good pace. Currently 2 in games days of content.

It might turn you off if you're a realism enthusiast. MC's dick is pretty large. This is NOT a story of an underdog so if you're turned off by that consider yourself warned.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DD0

This is excellent in almost every respect. The artwork is decent, the lack of actual incest is a plus in my book (PRAISE GOD it's not another shitty incest clone...yet?), and I like the characters. The animation is not the best ever, but it's pretty good for this genre. Some of the situations are OTT, which is par for the course, but it isn't absolutely crazy. We've all seen stranger stuff in the news.

I'm most impressed with how much content, including sex, is offered in this early incarnation, with half a gig of memory. Devs do have to be careful with how quickly and how much sexual content is included in early versions. More sex actually means LESS support early on, as potential patrons can get what they came for right away without paying. At the same time, it is dickish of devs to drag things out with grind or tedious bs like "sleep sex" and childish peeping. I think this guy is striking the right, near perfect balance. It's really working for me.

My one big complaint is the tired "nervous virgin" bit. I mean, it does happen like that irl, though the average person loses their virginity before college. But it is such a cliche in media featuring highschool and early college students. It's like they are supposed to be young adults but are still acting like kids.

OTOH, dragging things out with the gf is probably a necessary component of striking the balance of too much up front sexual content and not enough.

And it's early days, so lots can be improved upon. I no longer have the wherewithal to fund fund fund indy games, but this is definitely a dev who deserves a little coffee. I look forward to what comes next.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

maxx mad

So many positive reviews already, either the cheerleader banner is working very well as advertising or something's not right because the game is definitely not that amazing.

Pros :
    - great models
    - ren'py
    - many sexual partners, feels like you get to fuck every woman you meet in the game

Cons :
    - half the sex scenes are boring, the other half repeat themselves
    - the first question you get after the optional names : is you best friend a trans ? ^^'
    - Every woman you meet offers sex, you don't even have to do something, just smile or show them your dick and they litteraly rape you ...

Is this seriously worth 4.5 stars ?

I think not.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

metalspace

The story so far is fine but nothing special, but the renders are fantastic and the girls are gorgeous. The characterisation for the girls is pretty good as well in the sense that they seem to have different personalities and it is fantastic change of pace to actually play as an MC who is actually liked by the people around him. Though, that might also be a bit of a downer as well, since all the girls seem to be throwing themselves at the MC, but hey good scenes so that's fun.

The one thing that stands out to me is the sheer amount of content there is in here for a second release. The first release was surprise from a content point of view but jeez, the fact that dev came up with this much content in just around a month from the first release is amazing.

All-in-all, I have to say this game deserves your time, money and a 5 star rating, based on what we've seen so far. Keep up the great work, Braindrop.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Captain Kirk

Don't know how this game could be rated anything less at this point. A dev who listens to his audience. A dev that has put so much content in two days that it puts other games that have multiple people working on it to shame. The girls in the game are gorgeous so if you just like sex this game will be a 10/10. If you like story this game is also worth downloading, Excited for more!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

arowoftimenumberone

Outstanding new work that came out of nowhere. The update size has me extremely interested in continuation - Most games don't get even CLOSE to the size of the updates this game put out, so I'm excited to see the next chapters. The writing is fine, renders outstanding. Thinking about becoming a patron; If the third update is anywhere near the preceding quality, probably will.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

DarkSithLord47

A solid 4* game for now but with a good chance to became a 5* if it continues on this path. lots of girls with even more to come with endless possibilities on future content.Lots of h-scenes even tho this is only the 0.2,good renders and dialogues and a story that wont allow you to press the ctrl button cause its really interesting.Looking forward with anticipation for further updates.Would recommend trying it! Edit : I had to give it an extra start because lets be serious this game is amazing so far,you wont be disappointed if you try it out!
    2nd edit after a very long time i decided to replay the game and i gotta say im pretty disappointed,the main girls get little to no content and the side ones get priority...its backwords i tell you,there are so many side girls that i dont even know their names with boring stories and no character at all. The sex is so vanilla i gotta wonder if the dev is to afraid when it comes to a 3some for exemple to let the girls kiss each other or perform oral on each other etc. Sorry for me its a ctr skip fest whenever i try the game out .
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Wolfbanne

Full credit to this developer!

WVM is fun to play, the decisions matter, the game and girls look terrific and the animations are great too!

The plot is interesting and a nice change from the usual mind control/incest plots. Although it does look like incest might be in the works, relationships with almost every other female in the game have be optional, so hopefully incest can be avoided should the developer move in that direction.

The models are well done (although there's some serious duck lips going on!) and have unique looks and personalities. The MC is a little too saintly to believe mind you considering he's happy to pimp himself out to "help women achieve their dreams of having kids" yet he's insulted that the school president wants to party with him and throw as much pussy at the MC as he can to keep him happy.

Looking forward seeing what this game has in store for us!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

GrimReviews

great renders and a great story so far cant wait for future updates
    i also love the fact it caters to so many different people
    you like cheating you can or stay loyal like milfs there is a few like big tits or small he got you covered all in all its just a good game
  15. 1.00 star(s)

slapflash

Edit:
    So now that the game has had quite a few more updates come out I've dropped the initial rating I gave. I think that many of the choices over time have made the game worse. The amount of characters has gotten out of hand and the story feels more and more shallow with each release. Countless unbelievable excuses for the delays in updates.

It wasn't really a problem at first with the facial poses that many of the characters have, but at this point all of the characters do that duckface shit and it's ridiculous. No one actually looks like that all the time. I think the characters would look better in a more natural state. Don't get me started on the literal black square censorship. Either way the dev seems to be taking the Icstor route and milking the goodwill generated from the early weekly releases they were able to churn out.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Darkmetal

[Review Version Day1-2 Windows]

This is a cleverly crafted game that is well written.

I feel that games where the MC himself has places to be and things to do already has a strong leg up out of the gate compared to games where the MC has to be "endured" (like an 18 y/o virgin delivering pizza). It kind of allows a double fantasy (e.g to become a Rock Star or a Mafia don akin to a standard RPG) in addition to "getting the girls." In WVM you get to live the life of the star athlete in college.

MC has a close circle of 3 + 1 he lives with and the set up allows access to plenty of additional young girls/cheerleaders. Meanwhile, a sideline promises a steady stream of MILFs.

There is plenty of content already, the dialogue is well written (though it goes a bit OTT with the "I love you," "oh I love you more" sweetness for my tastes). The renders are good and there are plenty of H-scenes.

Recommended
  17. 4.00 star(s)

kshyk

About WVM Day 1 v1.1
    PLAY IT! I have a good feeling about this game.
    + Writing in this game is one of the best on F95.
    + Reliable main female characters
    + I can finally romance shemale character!!! :love: thank you for that! (choice about her being shamale or female is yours)
    -One big flaw of this game is MC (your) background:
    ~ dick as big as eiffel tower,
    ~ he is mr. perfect (TOO PERFECT!!!) -> sport guy, gentleman, there is no woman that can resist him. He doesn't have to do anything.
    ~ I don't know american reality, but this thing with receiving a big house for free seem rather unreal and I don't like it.

4 stars because Braindrop seem like a talented person.
    Although this is a 'fuck all the ladies kind of game' I will play this one little differently: avoid all other womans in this story and focus on my Shauna romance.
    I will add one more star to my review if author will let Shauna to use her dick on the MC :)
  18. 4.00 star(s)

desmosome

day 1 review

This will be a treat for anyone who likes romance. It will also appeal greatly for those who like a confident, competent, caring, and respectful MC who also happens to be an all american, all star, horse hung stud.

That is great, but it brings with it one problem. The MC is too shoehorned into being that good, loyal friend and BF. It makes for a very awkward and sudden shift in characterization if you choose to pick the less noble options available on this first release. There is quite a disconnect between everything you learn about the MC and some of the things you can choose to do. The writing is good enough that the characters really come to life, and when the choices you can make takes such a drastic turn from what you would expect from that character, it feels a bit off.

With such a strong introduction of MC's character, it really needs is some segway into why the MC's morals might change or how the circumstances affects him. Maybe a scene where he is understanding but truthfully dissatisfied with the GF wanting to take things too slowly. Maybe some internal thoughts on him being sexually attracted to the best friend lately if you choose to check her out. Maybe the step mom's boss only agrees to let her go on the trip with you if you bang her. MC can begrudgingly accept it, but it flips a switch in him that maybe sex is just sex or that he enjoys the depravity. Just something to prod him along the cheating path.

That said, some of the cheating and more intense scenes were really hot, if a bit short. Dev can certainly create some kinky scenes as well as romantic stuff, so the future is looking quite bright for this game. Writing is great. Story is set up quite nicely at this point. Characters are believable. Black teammate seems like he will be a real bro. Dialogue sounds very natural. Renders are mostly great, but characters look a bit odd in a few scenes.

edit: The dev fixed some of the issues about the inconsistencies deriving from MC's cheating on day 1. It is slightly more in line with the character now. Just slightly though. Chapter 2 also opens up another can of worms with gf's sister that seems a bit off if you go for it. Even she reacts with "wait... what?" Lol.

I don't really mind it too much, but I can confidently say that if you want the most consistent and "canon" experience, you should probably stick to being faithful to the gf or at least to the main girls. The two main girls seem like it could probably lead to a wholesome poly relationship.. with maybe adding the step mom to the mix at some point.

The side pussies are still a bit hard to justify in terms of character. At some point, he just has to own it up and accept that he is a sex maniac. I mean how can I turn down Bailey and the coach... and now biological mom and sister is joining the fray?? Thank god MC can cum like 16 times a day to satisfy all these chicks :cool:
  19. 3.00 star(s)

ddmoo

Monster cock. Monster cock. Monster cock.

Why do so many people ruin their games by giving the MC a monster cock? I swear the bj scene with the gf looked like something out of a horror film.

The renders look stunning at times and then other times they look really odd and goofy. Not really my cup of tea but I can tell a lot of work went into this game so I wont give it less than a 3 star rating. Will likely come back after a few updates and see if I want to change this review.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

WorldWin

Solid beginning. I like almost every character. Giving some options at the start is just good game quality. Don't know yet how much of an impact your choices have. Definitely gonna follow. Setting/story is also pretty rare. This is a good twist, to be wanted by everyone.