+Hot renders
    +Interesting story
    +Multiple fetishes

Cons
    -Too many characters not enough focus on individual characters
    -Choices don't seem to have much impact upto this point
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 207916

There are few games in my list that i like to play, but i shall not talk about them. I remember when this game was released 1st time. Even in it's early stage the game showed potential. I dared not to write a review back then, but now i will.

What i like :

1. The story is interesting and you can see progression, depending on your choices.

2. I like the fact that dev decided to make choice - based game. Early on you can decide what you want. And about characters, you chose with which caracter you build up relations. The game doesn't force you in relations with other characters, which is something that i really like.

3. As for renders and characters, they are all great. There is no single character that i don't like. And every one is different in their own way.

4 And last about the dev. It's doing a great job and i really hope that he/she will continue with it. If you are in condition or potential patreon i strongly suggest you to support this dev.

All in all i wish good luck to the dev and best wishes in continuing on doing great job.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    +Nice animated scenes but animation quality and angles could be better than this.
    +Renders looks good. Not amazing but at least have some quality.
    +Good and interesting story. And realy interesting day 2 end. This got me curious about what's gonna happen next?
    +Has realy and realy lot content for just two day! This game can beat so much game with that two day sexsual content. Has so much adult scenes and this is amazing.

Bad Points
    -Girls looks good but other renders looks pixel little bit. Need more quality.
    -Some girls looks little bit bad with animated scene angles.

For The End
    This is realy good game. Has so much content for just 2 day. I hope DEV fix issiues about game and do more better game than this. But at this rate this is not bad game and I loved it. Keep it your good work.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Ted Danson

The MC has a comically large dick that ruins the game. All the sex scenes just look awkward and not right as do the animations. While it might work in a different type of game, it just doesn't fit in with the setting for this game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

darlic

[Days 1-2]

I can't believe I almost missed such a jem. Thankfull I didn't in the end and I loved every single minute of playtime.

Let's be clear: This game is pure utopia, you can expect 5% of its events to actually happen IRL, at most. And this is why I loved this game so much.

This game's goal is to get the MC laid, with as many chosen girls (and not) as possible, (in that regard, I appreciated the possibility to skip the futa content whilst not losing a great model, so huge props to that).

CGs: 9.5/10 - Great work on facial expressions and overall quality. It leaves almost nothing to be desired.
    Story: 10/10 - Just how I like it. There's still some misteries to discover, I only hope the dev won't overdo with it in the future, as there is no need imho.
    Sex: 8.5/10 - Good scenes so far but I would love to see a little more spiciness in the future. So far, so good. Impregnation fetishists will love this game for sure.

5 stars. Highly recommended and I can't wait for more.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

SonnyG932

I haven't done a whole lot of reviews on games on this site, and I really usually don't do them on ones that aren't finished, but this one will be one of the exceptions. As it sits right now, this covers the first two days in the game, and there is a lot of content in this game for the first two game days. So is it worth the download to try it out? I think it is, I played this while playing another game at the same time and it took me a few in game hours to get through it, maybe about 1-2 hours for those dedicated speed readers who explore all the content. It probably took me about 5-6 as I read at a snails pace to fully take everything in. That's pretty good for what is roughly a 0.15 maybe a 0.2 on this game.

The thing that excites me the most in this game is the potential. Potential for the story, potential for the characters, and just the overall potential for this game. I haven't played many sports heavy AVN on this site, and this is one of the few where the dev seems to know his shit by the way he has the characters talk about the sport. I think the affection and sex scenes are a bit on the high side, but some of them are avoidable. This is the kind of game where you get to pick who you want to get involved with and how many people you wanna be involved with.

About the story, so you're a number one Basketball recruit outta high school. You have chosen to go to some no name college for your scholarship, so of course the stage is set for you to be the crown jewel of the school, the town, and your family. Though it's not heavily mentioned, it's expected of you to go pro, so your family and friends are all along for the ride as well, and as you get set to head off to school, your true few will be coming along for the ride. Where it goes from there I assume will be up to you.

You have your adopted mom, your childhood best friend, and your girlfriend and her sister along for the ride. Now it is mentioned by another reviewer on here, and asked of you very early in the game, so I don't think it's a spoiler, but one of the first things you get to decide are the names of your mom, your girlfriend, and the gender (sorta) of your best friend. I say sorta because they will be a girl, you just get to choose if they're a transgender, or just a straight up female. The very beginning and your choices already matter, and that's a theme in this game, because even though most of them are romantically driven, you're gonna get to choose if you want to be involved with others other than your girl, or take the long hard road of loyalty. Don't worry though, you have plenty of save slots and rollback is a feature on this game.

So the stage is set for you to be the big fish of the school in the future and it is very interesting to see where that goes and just how the dev is gonna handle all the twists and turns in this game. As it stands now, it looks like staying loyal with all the women throwing themselves at this guy is going to be the big challenge, but I wonder just how the basketball side of things are gonna turn out. There's loads of big expectations on your shoulders, right from the beginning. People expect you to take a winless, no name school from the bottom, and make it an actual contender, while managing relationships, both new and old, and dealing with your own problems.

From what I seen, the story is good, with potential to be a great mix of an adult game with a heavy sports element, and good characters that don't all act the same and are different from one another. It has a lot of potential right now for sports fans into AVNs, and it has me really excited to see where the dev goes with this. As long as it doesn't get showered down with meaningless sex for the sake of it, and we tone it down on the amount of activity the guy gets into in one day, then I think we'll be good to go. This will probably mean smaller updates that span over the time of days instead of just one day, but I'm hopeful and optimistic about this one here.

4/5 Stars - It's good but it's a lot based on potential and excitement. This game has the potential to be great depending on what the dev puts into it and how much he puts into it. It also has to potential to go belly up. I'm hoping it does the former instead of the latter, but I'll wait to see. I think this is a good one that you should try out, especially if you've ever dreamed of or been interested in being a sports star and dealing with the adult side of life, 2k games can't offer you.

Edit: 12/7/19
    I wrote the initial review when I was on day 2, I now add this part when I'm about halfway through the 4th day. I still stand by the excitement and the potential behind the first two days, but I'm afraid that after is where the excitement died. I gave the dev the third day to see where he was going with it. It didn't seem to be nowhere good but it's like something you don't mind. It's like eating a dessert that is really sweet, and think "Okay maybe this part right here is just the super sweet part. We'll get back to the more balanced dessert after this part" But instead... You don't.

That's where this game currently stands, a dessert that it just too sweet. There's no real drama and tension to this game. I mean the MC is surrounded by some not nice people, and some people who may not be on the up and up, but instead of them presenting some kind of problem or drama, the MC just has a "I have to get down to the bottom of their problem and fix it so we can get along" kind of attitude. He doesn't naively pay for it either. So far everything has seemed to work out for him and those around him just fine, with no appearance like that's gonna change.

The MC right now has the near perfect life with nothing on the horizon to disrupt that. I think the biggest question now is can the dev turn this around and surprise use with some real story telling? Or at least a return to the sports side of things? (Since we've gotten pretty far removed from that) Or will it just continue to be this super sweet harem story? Which is fine, just not deserving of a top overall rank IMO.

3/5 Stars - It's dropped. I almost wanted to give it a 2, but it's got good graphics and still the hope is there. Think I'll do a final review when the game is through or when I've had enough and can't take it anymore. Still holding out hope for it to live up to it's storytelling potential, especially with the success and support the dev has had so far, but only time will tell.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

aliceee

One of the best games i've played so far, this game is one of the few renpy games out there with a trans character that you can sleep with, not to mention that she's really sexy, with some scenes that are really HOT, but even if you don't like trans sex, you have the option to change that character to female, which makes it a win/win for everyone.

Really looking forward to future scenes with the hot milf as well.

10/10 Great game
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Catwashere

The game has a great story so far, i like how it ended on day two with the cliffhanger and the MC's backstory and how as kids we see the world in ways that a lot of times is not the truth, the MC thought has dad was better than he may have been.
    The adopted mom seems to know more than she said.

Edit on 4/12/21
    Cedey's back story was really well written and hope her friend comes back.

Sex. 7/10
    Art/Renders. 8.5/10
    Story. 9.5/10
    Characters. 9/10

Edit rating on 4/12/21
    Sex. 8/10
    Art/Renders. 8.5/10
    Story. 9.5/10
    Characters. 9/10
  9. 5.00 star(s)

cosmosdad1

one of my favorite games so far. the renders are pretty good, although i feel Jaime's eyes are a little weird, animations are very good. The story even has it make a bit of sense that all of these women are throwing themselves at you. I do with the MC dick was a bit more realistic in size though, big is fine, but a bit overdone here.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

spiderman2099

game is too good.
    nice characters.
    very well written story.
    very nice animation.
    just i think faces of adoptive mother and girlfriend could have been better because others are way too much better compared to them.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

TIGER ACE

This is one of the best game to come out this year I must say, and has probably one of the strongest start.

Great Renders and Models for the most part all the girls look great and not the same ones found in every other game
    A lot of content already. Usually I wait before playing a new game because it take couple of updates to get going but this game has plenty of content to start with.
    Power Fantasy story, Where MC is not a loser or needs drugs or corruption magic to get girls.
    Sex scenes are not elaborate but still good. Only place the game needs to improve, its mostly the pacing of the sex scenes some are too short or abrupt.
    Great animations and once again the concept is great, it combines many of the things I was looking for. Playing as a Basketball star to having a trans relationship to impregnating women. it combines lots of things that I really like and wanted to see.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Dragon423

I must say this Game is a breath of fresh air one of the best games i have played on here so far
    +great renders
    +great story
    +lots of choices that matters

cons the MC's monster is a little much but something i can look past
    All in all this games leaves waiting for more and i cant wait to see it
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Alig8r

Excellent game.
    - A lot of content and characters
    -MC isn't a shy virgin. He's an apex male with all the right genetics, is a successful athlete, is charismatic, etc.
    -Plot isn't overly complicated or pretentious. Leaves a lot to await in further updates.
    -No blueballing/ slow development. Chicks dig you and know if they play hard to get they'll get sidelined by others pretty quickly.
    -Models are great. A lot of variety so some of them are bound to catch your attention and you await eagerly for their story to progress.
    -Good writing and a good pace. Currently 2 in games days of content.

It might turn you off if you're a realism enthusiast. MC's dick is pretty large. This is NOT a story of an underdog so if you're turned off by that consider yourself warned.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

DD0

This is excellent in almost every respect. The artwork is decent, the lack of actual incest is a plus in my book (PRAISE GOD it's not another shitty incest clone...yet?), and I like the characters. The animation is not the best ever, but it's pretty good for this genre. Some of the situations are OTT, which is par for the course, but it isn't absolutely crazy. We've all seen stranger stuff in the news.

I'm most impressed with how much content, including sex, is offered in this early incarnation, with half a gig of memory. Devs do have to be careful with how quickly and how much sexual content is included in early versions. More sex actually means LESS support early on, as potential patrons can get what they came for right away without paying. At the same time, it is dickish of devs to drag things out with grind or tedious bs like "sleep sex" and childish peeping. I think this guy is striking the right, near perfect balance. It's really working for me.

My one big complaint is the tired "nervous virgin" bit. I mean, it does happen like that irl, though the average person loses their virginity before college. But it is such a cliche in media featuring highschool and early college students. It's like they are supposed to be young adults but are still acting like kids.

OTOH, dragging things out with the gf is probably a necessary component of striking the balance of too much up front sexual content and not enough.

And it's early days, so lots can be improved upon. I no longer have the wherewithal to fund fund fund indy games, but this is definitely a dev who deserves a little coffee. I look forward to what comes next.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

maxx mad

So many positive reviews already, either the cheerleader banner is working very well as advertising or something's not right because the game is definitely not that amazing.

Pros :
    - great models
    - ren'py
    - many sexual partners, feels like you get to fuck every woman you meet in the game

Cons :
    - half the sex scenes are boring, the other half repeat themselves
    - the first question you get after the optional names : is you best friend a trans ? ^^'
    - Every woman you meet offers sex, you don't even have to do something, just smile or show them your dick and they litteraly rape you ...

Is this seriously worth 4.5 stars ?

I think not.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

metalspace

The story so far is fine but nothing special, but the renders are fantastic and the girls are gorgeous. The characterisation for the girls is pretty good as well in the sense that they seem to have different personalities and it is fantastic change of pace to actually play as an MC who is actually liked by the people around him. Though, that might also be a bit of a downer as well, since all the girls seem to be throwing themselves at the MC, but hey good scenes so that's fun.

The one thing that stands out to me is the sheer amount of content there is in here for a second release. The first release was surprise from a content point of view but jeez, the fact that dev came up with this much content in just around a month from the first release is amazing.

All-in-all, I have to say this game deserves your time, money and a 5 star rating, based on what we've seen so far. Keep up the great work, Braindrop.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Captain Kirk

Don't know how this game could be rated anything less at this point. A dev who listens to his audience. A dev that has put so much content in two days that it puts other games that have multiple people working on it to shame. The girls in the game are gorgeous so if you just like sex this game will be a 10/10. If you like story this game is also worth downloading, Excited for more!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

arowoftimenumberone

Outstanding new work that came out of nowhere. The update size has me extremely interested in continuation - Most games don't get even CLOSE to the size of the updates this game put out, so I'm excited to see the next chapters. The writing is fine, renders outstanding. Thinking about becoming a patron; If the third update is anywhere near the preceding quality, probably will.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

DarkSithLord47

A solid 4* game for now but with a good chance to became a 5* if it continues on this path. lots of girls with even more to come with endless possibilities on future content.Lots of h-scenes even tho this is only the 0.2,good renders and dialogues and a story that wont allow you to press the ctrl button cause its really interesting.Looking forward with anticipation for further updates.Would recommend trying it! Edit : I had to give it an extra start because lets be serious this game is amazing so far,you wont be disappointed if you try it out!
    2nd edit after a very long time i decided to replay the game and i gotta say im pretty disappointed,the main girls get little to no content and the side ones get priority...its backwords i tell you,there are so many side girls that i dont even know their names with boring stories and no character at all. The sex is so vanilla i gotta wonder if the dev is to afraid when it comes to a 3some for exemple to let the girls kiss each other or perform oral on each other etc. Sorry for me its a ctr skip fest whenever i try the game out .
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Wolfbanne

Full credit to this developer!

WVM is fun to play, the decisions matter, the game and girls look terrific and the animations are great too!

The plot is interesting and a nice change from the usual mind control/incest plots. Although it does look like incest might be in the works, relationships with almost every other female in the game have be optional, so hopefully incest can be avoided should the developer move in that direction.

The models are well done (although there's some serious duck lips going on!) and have unique looks and personalities. The MC is a little too saintly to believe mind you considering he's happy to pimp himself out to "help women achieve their dreams of having kids" yet he's insulted that the school president wants to party with him and throw as much pussy at the MC as he can to keep him happy.

Looking forward seeing what this game has in store for us!