VN - Ren'Py - WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 13 B3] [Braindrop]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Eerie Entity

That was actually a very promising start, such lovely and gorgeous ladies, especially Azel, Jamie and Shauna. I even loved it when each of the ladies told what MC means to them, how they met, and such, it's lovely to get that background and connection with them right off the bet, helps me care for them that much more.
    Art is great, animation are of good quality and writing is good, very easy to follow, the story to come sounds quite interesting.

I'd like to give 5 stars, but as they say, there's no such thing as perfection and there's always room for improvement, and I'm sure the more and longer the dev keeps developing this, the more he'll improve :)

This is one that I would recommend to play even in its current build, there's quite a bit in it already :)

I'll be sure to keep my eye on future updates, really loving this already :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Draon79

This is my review for WVM [Day 1 v1.1 BUGFIX]. 5 Stars.
    This has the potential to be one of the best if not the best Game/VN ever!

Pros:
    Story 5/5: The story is refreshingly new to me, I have not played any other game/VN with this kind of story before, the story itself is well written and believable, decisions have weight to them and the characters have depth/personality/emotion, the MC is believable other then the yule log between his legs, you can pick and choose who you want to pursue and those choices effect the story line
    Graphics 5/5: Models are excellent, only a couple that I have seen before but all in all the models are well done and you get a good assortment of body types and sizes, tons of excellent animation for the sexy scenes
    Game play 5/5: No grinding or sandbox elements, no mini games, its simple and straight forward

Cons:
    MC has a giant yule log for a penis
    Azel appears to be cross-eyed most the time
    Ahego face on Alexis (waitress at the coffee shop) looks silly and breaks immersion
    Shauna's penis with transsexual content turned on changes sizes, initial reveal shows normal sized but its considerably smaller in the images/animations for doggystyle and missionary sex scenes and isnt shown in images/animations where it would be visible, namely the BJ scene
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TheFallenBoner

Solid game with good renders, interesting plot and good dialogue. I love the fact that the MC can choose to play clean or whore himself out, the beginning options were a plus as well. Definitely a 10/10 in my book!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

****Update Day 1-3****
    Like always fantastic Graphics & Animation...
    The Story is still going Strong....
    and Boy,this update was Great,and also shows other Devs how to do a update that has great gameplay and takes lots of time to finish,not like alot of other money making games that take only around 5 minutes to Play...
    The only thing that is not so nice to hear is that the Dev will not implement some NTR scenes,but I still love the Game, just thought it would add a little Spice to a already Great Game.

This is the rating for the Game in Version [Day 1 v1.1 BUGFIX ] from me:

Pros:
    + Very easy to understand
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Nice Story
    + No Dullness
    + Fantastic Animations
    + Nice fresh Girls
    + Long Gameplay
    + Great POV

Cons:
    - Dick to BIG

Conclusion:

Who would have thought that this would be such a great game behind such a small titel,I sure didn't think so...but boy was I told otherwise.
    Love that you dont run around senseless, plus the game doesn't get boring at all.
    The Game is also going at a good pace,not pulling useless game play to the Max.
    The girls look fantastic and tight, also I love the closeups, they are fantastic,cant say it any differently..
    The Animation is also Top notch and one of the best I have seen.
    The only thing that I dont like too much is that the guys dick looks like a third leg,fucking huge,makes you worry that it doesn't come out of the girks mouth while screwing, the late John Holmes would have been Jealous.
    Not into shemale,but still played it and thought it was great.
    But Dev,Please make that dick maybe three inches smaller,and the women will thank you for not torturing them.

aside from not liking the monster dick it is one of my Top 10 Games.

Recommendation:
    Damn worth the download
    Lots of fun Playing.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

blubbmomo

it´s only Day 1 and it´s allready better than most complete games.
    love the characters , shauna and the mom are my number 1 ^^
    jaime is realy cute to :)
    if the game contiunes like that, it can be the best adult game in the net, at leats for me :) (sorry for my english, i hope its not totaly crap^^)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

JoJoTheJo

Great game. Beautiful renders with unique models, not the same used-up models featured in every game on the site. It's very well-written, both in the sense that the English is good and doesn't break immersion, and it tells a new and interesting story with original and likable characters. The protagonist isn't a total douche. Has more content in its first release than most games in their 5th.

Highly recommended.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 15555

I can see this game becoming one of my favorites.
    The pace is pretty good, the writing and story is interesting, (i love basketball so that makes this game even more appealing to me, can't wait to see some scenes of us playing basket :love: )
    For this being just a first reléase is pretty good with a lot of content and sex, no blue balls and it seems like it will be one of those games where u can have a lot of sex with different ladies... since I don't want to spoiler, you should play it and you will know what I mean, of course, you can also be just loyal to your girlfriend.
    You can choose your childhood friend gender shemale or female, for those that have that kink.
    The renders are very good except for some of the renders done to Azel, her eyes look a bit weird sometimes, but that is something the dev can fix easily.
    for those that like vanilla games and centered in the mcs (us) this a must-play, nothing more to add.
    Have fun & Support the dev if u can spare some money.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

So where to start?

This is another update for this VN. My first one was way back in August of 2019, then another one sometime in 2022.
    Now this one in December of 2023

The Dev started off the year decent enough. Promising an update a week. I think it lasted maybe 60 seconds in the grand scheme of things.

PROS
    I can't give this mess of a VN any pros because at this point, the VN should have ended around 2-3 years ago.

CONS
    Everything is a con with this VN. Over stuffed with way way way way way way way way way way to many ladies, and the creator just keeps adding more to the mix.

SUMMARY
    Honestly if Braindrop would have just kept it short and sweet this VN would have been really good. I honestly believe that the whole process just steamrolled him into a frenzied panic to add more content than was needed.
    And now he's going back and redoing the whole thing from the start.

Yes I am a supporter of this dev. Yes this will not last any longer.

There are harem VNs out there that are leagues beyond this one.
    Less women, better story and stop giving false hope of when you plan on releasing updates. Simply state that you plan on releasing an update when you can.

OVERALL
    SKIP THIS VN AT ALL COSTS
    Way to many outside factors prevent this dev from actually sticking to a solid release time frame, and constant set backs run rampant with his schedule. To many ideas running around, and to many things on his plate are preventing him from focusing on creating quality content.