Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello everybody :)

Let's get the bad news out of the way first:
This week's release will be on Friday.

Why?

I mentioned this last week but I continue to be sick and it got worse this week. Not so much the painful symptoms but I've been very dizzy and I've slept 12+ hours everyday. I haven't been able to comfortably sit at my chair for more than thirty minutes at a time without having to lay down out of discomfort . It's been a bad week for me. I've still managed a decent amount but I need the extra time to finish it.

It doesn't have to be all that bad though:
It's been a tough week, I don't want to make a negative post to add onto it. (I hope you guys know I don't take these lightly and I hope to be back healthy soon) So instead of being real negative let's play a little game with it and have some fun.
The plan is to have the update out by 5pm EST, if I go past that time then I have to release a set of nudes of a character that hasn't appeared nude yet. That character has not been picked but I'll let comments influence the decision. ;)

Update on Week 1
I made a bit more progress this week, not as much as last but it's coming along :)

Back to it
There's a lot to do so I should get back to work on it. I love you guys and I hope you're all feeling well and if not... I hope you feel better soon.
<3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018

Hello everybody :)

Let's get the bad news out of the way first:
This week's release will be on Friday.

Why?

I mentioned this last week but I continue to be sick and it got worse this week. Not so much the painful symptoms but I've been very dizzy and I've slept 12+ hours everyday. I haven't been able to comfortably sit at my chair for more than thirty minutes at a time without having to lay down out of discomfort . It's been a bad week for me. I've still managed a decent amount but I need the extra time to finish it.

It doesn't have to be all that bad though:
It's been a tough week, I don't want to make a negative post to add onto it. (I hope you guys know I don't take these lightly and I hope to be back healthy soon) So instead of being real negative let's play a little game with it and have some fun.
The plan is to have the update out by 5pm EST, if I go past that time then I have to release a set of nudes of a character that hasn't appeared nude yet. That character has not been picked but I'll let comments influence the decision. ;)

Update on Week 1
I made a bit more progress this week, not as much as last but it's coming along :)

Back to it
There's a lot to do so I should get back to work on it. I love you guys and I hope you're all feeling well and if not... I hope you feel better soon.
<3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just for the lols & the fanrage, you should do the nudes of Charles...

But more seriously, I hope you will be feeling better.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Do you know what a fixer does?

It has nothing to do with girls, setting MC up ith women wanting to get pregnant is a side gig nor is it fixing people.

A fixer helps rich, powerful people with their problems and makes those problems go away.
she kinda fixes rich people's problems
It seems you skipped a chunk of the story then.

MC's dad was an abusive drunk.
an he shot blanks
I'm not sure if it was properly answered but if you're playing 0.7.1 there was a bug with the animations that isn't present in 0.7.2. There were definitely plenty by that point in the game. :LUL:
hi BD, quick question... how do I get Skye on that big bed at the end of day six? that should be a default occurance...

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
harper just get darker than usual..im not a fan of her but im more interested with natalie,

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Your option if you had like to let Bailey dating Rainn or not will have a consequences later,you either will lose Rain or dating her.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes