Sloshed

Feb 17, 2018
i am just waiting , not for the release, but for the immediate 10 pages of spam praising this game and the developer as greatest ever. delay is preparing the extra hundred+ posts and making extra 50 accounts on here to hide all the discontent and warnings of others from anyone that see latest updates and may decide to support him.
or maybe that is McKenzie and Dionyx' actual job

Fiigmo

Jan 13, 2023
Dev Report

Resetting (News about E13 and E14) (Important info about pledges too)

Hey guys, I hope you've all been well.

We've been struggling over here but we're finally nearing the end of that.
Technical issues that stemmed from the packaging issue and chaos afterward were persistent, they ballooned into many other issues. There have also been some life issues that popped up but we've been figuring all of it out. I lost my head for a bit but everything is going to work out. I'll go into more detail about the hardships we've faced after these updates are out where I can talk about things without running into any spoiler issues or anything like that.

Due to the issues and just where my head is at, we're going to be releasing everything in an admittedly silly way. Let me explain a bit...
After all of this is out, we intend on updating scene-by-scene. So as we finish a scene it will be uploaded as an official release. (We'll still have smaller betas for medium/large scenes)

To help bridge the gap between this large release and future plans and for the main reason which is to help ease my mind, we're going to be doing what I should have done a long time ago and we'll be releasing everything one scene at a time. It's not the ideal way of doing this at all, but we're way past ideal already. I want to be a part of the releases and this way is just the easiest on me right now.
These releases will be quick and available to all tiers and former patrons (via discord) at the same time.

**Spoiler alert! Skip ahead to the next bold text if you don't want to see some context on the scenes that will be uploaded!**

E13 has 7 scenes remaining. There are already 4 existing scenes in the game for E13.
Here are the names and relative size for the remaining scenes in E13.
Large = 250-400 renders, Medium = 100-249 renders, Small = 1-99 renders

Scene 5 - Spunishment (Large)
Scene 6 - Autographs (Small)
Scene 7 - Daliah Intro (Large)
Scene 8 - Bull Beginnings (Medium)
Scene 9 - Resort (Medium)
Scene 10 - Jasmine Date (Medium)
Scene 11 - Flight Home (Small)

**Spoiler alert is over! ----------------------------------**

These releases will begin happening early tomorrow morning.
Due to some of the issues we've faced and solutions we've found, E13 has grown in size a little more. It's now close to 1200 renders.
These scenes will be uploaded by the end of August (There is an issue with two animations in the Jasmine scene but they should be fixed in time. I am willing to soft-launch it without those animations and add them later if need be), as soon as all of these are out we'll begin the process of uploading E14. Though we're still working on some scenes in E14 so those uploads will not be as frequent but we'll have them out as soon as possible. Everything in E14 should be up by relatively early in Sept.

Like I mentioned, we're aware that this way of doing things is silly and you can of course wait for everything to be uploaded to play it all at once.
As it stands right now it's just the easiest way for me to get these scenes out to you guys as quickly as we can without me losing it.

I also made a very dumb promise about pausing pledges for the rest of the year when I was over-confident in the last round of missed release dates. That is a promise I will not be able to keep, pledges will be unpaused after the release of E13 - Scene 7. Which has been the main trouble scene for me. Pledges will be re-paused if there is a large gap in the releases for the scenes in E14.
Though, due to the broken promise I will be releasing all content that is made for the rest of the year to all former patrons either via discord or DM.
So anyone who is uncomfortable with me unpausing, I urge you to consider cancelling your pledge. You will still receive everything and you can come back at the start of the new year and see if things have improved or not and make a decision about repledging or not.

That's all I have to share for today, once again I am so sorry for how long everything has taken.
I do hope you guys will enjoy everything we've been working on. I'm excited to get this ugly chapter behind us and move forward into something much less messy and frustrating.
As always thank you guys so much for everything.

Apr 30, 2023
Damn it !!!I should have made a bet about " I also made a very dumb promise about pausing pledges for the rest of the year when I was over-confident in the last round of missed release dates. That is a promise I will not be able to keep, pledges will be unpaused after the release of E13 - Scene 7 " i would have won that bet

Reactions: jish55

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Dev Report

Technical issues that stemmed from the packaging issue and chaos afterward were persistent, they ballooned into many other issues. There have also been some life issues that popped up but we've been figuring all of it out. I lost my head for a bit but everything is going to work out. I'll go into more detail about the hardships we've faced after these updates are out where I can talk about things without running into any spoiler issues or anything like that.

Due to the issues and just where my head is at, we're going to be releasing everything in an admittedly silly way. Let me explain a bit...
After all of this is out, we intend on updating scene-by-scene. So as we finish a scene it will be uploaded as an official release. (We'll still have smaller betas for medium/large scenes)

To help bridge the gap between this large release and future plans and for the main reason which is to help ease my mind, we're going to be doing what I should have done a long time ago and we'll be releasing everything one scene at a time. It's not the ideal way of doing this at all, but we're way past ideal already. I want to be a part of the releases and this way is just the easiest on me right now.
These releases will be quick and available to all tiers and former patrons (via discord) at the same time.

**Spoiler alert! Skip ahead to the next bold text if you don't want to see some context on the scenes that will be uploaded!**

E13 has 7 scenes remaining. There are already 4 existing scenes in the game for E13.

Due to some of the issues we've faced and solutions we've found, E13 has grown in size a little more. It's now close to 1200 renders.
These scenes will be uploaded by the end of August (There is an issue with two animations in the Jasmine scene but they should be fixed in time. I am willing to soft-launch it without those animations and add them later if need be), as soon as all of these are out we'll begin the process of uploading E14. Though we're still working on some scenes in E14 so those uploads will not be as frequent but we'll have them out as soon as possible. Everything in E14 should be up by relatively early in Sept.

Like I mentioned, we're aware that this way of doing things is silly and you can of course wait for everything to be uploaded to play it all at once.
As it stands right now it's just the easiest way for me to get these scenes out to you guys as quickly as we can without me losing it.

I also made a very dumb promise about pausing pledges for the rest of the year when I was over-confident in the last round of missed release dates. That is a promise I will not be able to keep, pledges will be unpaused after the release of E13 - Scene 7. Which has been the main trouble scene for me. Pledges will be re-paused if there is a large gap in the releases for the scenes in E14.
Though, due to the broken promise I will be releasing all content that is made for the rest of the year to all former patrons either via discord or DM.
So anyone who is uncomfortable with me unpausing, I urge you to consider cancelling your pledge. You will still receive everything and you can come back at the start of the new year and see if things have improved or not and make a decision about repledging or not.

That's all I have to share for today, once again I am so sorry for how long everything has taken.
I do hope you guys will enjoy everything we've been working on. I'm excited to get this ugly chapter behind us and move forward into something much less messy and frustrating.
To be totally honest, I don't have anything to say. Same old shit, different day. I'm genuinely more annoyed by this.

View attachment 3979254

I think that should answers for most of them whom ask for an update won't be out this year.
You're a dumbass who either can't read or purposefully ignored the literal reason given in your own picture just to dunk on BD (which is so easy that this wasn't even necessary). And everyone else who blindly agreed like the fucking muppets they are, are also dumbasses.

I'm not defending BD, and the poorly named "Vacation Mode" will be turned off anyway, but Jesus you're just as bad as his cocksucking bootlickers, this is why guys like that dev from a week or two ago thinks everyone here are stupid whiny babies who deserve to be mocked.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
If this isn't the wakeup call those that still pledge to him needed, I have no hope for them.

In my mind, BD has far surpassed Icstor in terms of shitty dev behavior. This guy writes checks he can't cash whenever he opens his mouth.

I have no doubt in my mind nothing was ever prepared and being tested. Not now, not two weeks ago, and not months ago when he was playtesting at the point. He's probably rushed to do everything over a weekend, and continues to render out those scenes now.

I highly doubt we'll see this plan come to fruition. For the 100th time.

What a joke.

Apr 6, 2024
having BraindDead pause pledges for the rest of the year wasn't on my bingo card

having BrainDead WALK BACK HIS PROMISE OF PAUSING PLEDGES FOR REST OF YEAR mere moments later DEFINITELY wasn't on my bingo card

thats simply amazing tbh

i haven't played this game in forever, since maybe an update or two after the ryker fight(?) but i always comeback to this thread becauseit's more entertaining than any game out there

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Dev Report

Well, since BD is repeating excuses, I guess I can just start repeating my comments
That's a lot of words for "I know I haven't released shit, but I'm still going to charge you anyway."

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
If this isn't the wakeup call those that still pledge to him needed, I have no hope for them.

In my mind, BD has far surpassed Icstor in terms of shitty dev behavior. This guy writes checks he can't cash whenever he opens his mouth.

I have no doubt in my mind nothing was ever prepared and being tested. Not now, not two weeks ago, and not months ago when he was playtesting at the point. He's probably rushed to do everything over a weekend, and continues to render out those scenes now.

I highly doubt we'll see this plan come to fruition. For the 100th time.

What a joke.
Yup 100% there was nothing a few weeks ago and now he has his PC running nonstop to finish some renders. This release schedule screams he had zero ready weeks ago, I mean if he said that was the release schedule for 14 and that 13 would drop tomorrow I would have been more inclined to believe him but holy fuck dude just cant stop with his BD BS

Sep 9, 2022
Maybe not, I seriously doubt that he will release the update until tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow is setember, so you probably still win the bet ;)
it releasing tomorrow is far to hopeful of a possibility while theres a good chance now that he will need until next year to actually finish those renders because i have a theory bro was on a half a year vacation telling lies that he was "hard at work" when in reality he didn't start working on renders until last month. if he every gives up on this he would make a pretty successful politician

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
im still want to know if the next update is coming put like he said ep13 and 14 toghether or is another lie? by the way how can possible someone believe he will pause the pledges till next update,.......if you believe that ,..well you hit your head hard or you are in the same category of bd,a numbell liviing in a shell

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes