KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
I'm sorry but how does this correlate with what I was talking about? I was talking about the designs which most likely will stay almost the same for Alexis and Kimmy, compared to Katie, who had a major make over.

And yeah, I'd love for he RTO return, though I wouldn't exclude Rachel since you had sex with her so many times.
The only one who can answer you about the designs is the developer but i have to say that you are right they do have similarities on their designs!!!!Rachel did said that she thinks she is an old woman ,i do not wish to exclude her since i personally and perhaps you too find her super hot that is why i don't know if she is willing to be in a relationship with me

Apr 4, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to avoid being involved with ten thousand characters? I could have sworn I turned down the best friend and a bunch of people but the harem just kept assembling.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
The only one who can answer you about the designs is the developer but i have to say that you are right they do have similarities on their designs!!!!Rachel did said that she thinks she is an old woman ,i do not wish to exclude her since i personally and perhaps you too find her super hot that is why i don't know if she is willing to be in a relationship with me
Braindrop, the developer of this game, has said multiple times that every woman - excluding the adopted mom Azel, the biological mom Wendy and our sister Cedey/Willow - will be available for fun. That does not mean you won't get to bang some nameless chick, it just means that every woman with a name is available.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
bearing not baring. Are people saying he's posting the updates himself? I didn't read most of your post but chose that sentence for a good old attack on him.
Yeah, Typo.

As to the question, kind of, but not exactly. Someone was saying that this wasn't really a pirate site because all the devs posted their content here for free.:rolleyes:

I was trying to explain that that is not the case, and that every Dev is different about how much or little interaction they have with this site.

I do know some (few) devs who post their own content here, usually it is when the game is very new and is in the hopes of drawing traffic to their Patreon, which does work on occasion. All of the games that I support personally are games that I found through this site.

My comment that not every Dev was like Braindrop was just my way of reiterating that all devs are unique and can't be lumped in to one generalization.

Reactions: matissewan11

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
We know... but it won't happen...
im pretty sure after bd complete this game many other will try to do an incest game with that so why dont chill ,relax and wait for bd to complete this [ok ok maybe in 3 or 4 years at this rythm but still...someone can only dream]

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I do know some (few) devs who post their own content here, usually it is when the game is very new and is in the hopes of drawing traffic to their Patreon, which does work on occasion. All of the games that I support personally are games that I found through this site.
99% of all games I found via this site, and I quite regret supporting braindrop.

There's varying levels of interaction I see on here from some that do everything for free (or on a timescale) to ones that avoid the place altogether and ban all mention of it on their discord. I think Braindrop is the first to have sworn off visiting and then suddenly returns.

Reactions: Grif1001
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes