TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Less Cedey and Bru Bru conversations (seriously that would be nails on the chalkboard for anyone hearing it IRL), Jasmine (in all the ways she can be taken),
I agree with you completely...i'd like to add one caveat, I will accept the cedey and brubru if BD somehow lets us at least bang Ceder...She even specifically said "No, call me Cedey" a few updates ago so that shit is here to stay. :cry: plz 'evil modder' fight the patreon power lol

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Can you imagine how much of his professional basketball paycheck will be going to support all of the women he knocks up? He'd better hope he doesn't get injured in college, he needs that money for all the baby mama's. Plus he should invest in a diaper company asap since he will need couple thousand or ten... LMAO
Would be hilarious to see how much of a hell his life would become if he blew out a knee and had to support all of these women, some weird alternate reality where the MC becomes an Al Bundy type character. No one would want to play that, but it would be a great nightmare for the MC to experience.
He gets plenty of money to give a child to hot MILFS.
Not to mention are you really believe the sport stars are making their money because of the paycheck?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
DEVELOPER! Where did the french kissing go? Bring back the tongue during kisses damnit
Won't happen. We are stuck with the ugliest of kisses now, because BD is a fucking dumbass obsessed with duck lips and kisses, and NOT REMEMBER HOW TO RENDER MODELS AND USE OVER THICK ONES BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT LETS RUIN THIS SHIT!

But I digress...

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Won't happen. We are stuck with the ugliest of kisses now, because BD is a fucking dumbass obsessed with duck lips and kisses, and NOT REMEMBER HOW TO RENDER MODELS AND USE OVER THICK ONES BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT LETS RUIN THIS SHIT!

But I digress...
FUCK! These devs all they do is disappoint, Not to generalize or anything. It's just u never know when they'll pull some dumb shit and ruin everything, makes me overly cautious in any vn games i play

Reactions: VOYEUR

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
FUCK! These devs all they do is disappoint, Not to generalize or anything. It's just u never know when they'll pull some dumb shit and ruin everything, makes me overly cautious in any vn games i play
Some have standards and stick with what goes well, like DPC, Carbdis, STWADev, ClassyLemon and certain others out there. With BD though, apparently he is a "contrarian" and instead of LISTENING to the feedback of what is wrong, he keeps doing it. Not to mention the months of bullshit excuses and whatnot.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

But I digress...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop hating on ducks dude... BD loves them... such beautiful birbs... :KEK:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop hating on ducks dude... BD loves them... such beautiful birbs... :KEK:
Find a duck and go fuck it.

... Wait... THAT might just explain why BD is so in love with the duck faces.... How the hell would he with the reverse cork-screw vagina...

Davetiger

May 1, 2020
On my wishlist of things I want: Harper, Jamie Anal, Shauna and Penny threesome (IIRC her name correctly), Skye getting thoroughly fucked, Less Cedey and Bru Bru conversations (seriously that would be nails on the chalkboard for anyone hearing it IRL), Jasmine (in all the ways she can be taken), Lauren being dominated, and just more depravity - this grouch is bored with vanilla and wants some red velvet or rum cake (no, I have no clue what those would be, use your perverted imaginations).
I wanted to make sure this stood out more because YESS the BRU BRU is about to drive me completely away and I love this story and the scenes way more than many many others I've seen but rapidly pressed left mouse to get passed that crap because I can't take it anymore DIE bru bru DIE

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Lol, that quote refers to a post about wanting more tongue and has morphed into "I agree, I hate the tongues!"
I always find it interesting what one person loathes, another loves! Especially when it comes to many of the quirky things in VNs.

Take the BruBru/Cedey discussion... I love the brother/sister pet names and how it takes them back to their childhood. While others just cannot take it anymore! :LOL:

Interesting world we live in. Different Strokes!

Reactions: BlueBasil

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
See, I kinda don't like STARTING a game in a wholesome relationship, cuz then I don't want to sex any other girls. Gotta stay faithful to the girlfriend.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
See, I kinda don't like STARTING a game in a wholesome relationship, cuz then I don't want to sex any other girls. Gotta stay faithful to the girlfriend.
In this game banging everyone that has a letter, number, or character model is how you stay faithful to your harem seeking GF...
This gif is a visual representation of Jamie telling you to add another GF to the to-do list...

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
Dev Report #8 (May 27th, 2023)
Yooooooooooooo,
I hope all of you are doing well.

Main Game:

I'm sure most of you are wondering when the upcoming monthly will be releasing and while I do plan on sticking to not setting any dates, I will share that I'm nearing the finish. It has taken me longer than I initially thought it would but not by a lot and work has gone really well on it so far and I'm happy with how everything is turning out.
I don't want to leave you guys completely in the dark so I'll say that you shouldn't expect anything today, tomorrow isn't very likely, but any day past that is a real possibility depending upon any issues that may come up in finalizing.
I'll likely speed up tier releasing to make sure every tier has access before the end of the month depending on the day it is released.

The size of the update itself does correspond to the time it is taking. It will be a little north of 200 renders and a little over 10 animations. (Not exact numbers as they could change a bit in the next few days but it will be at least this size.)
That means that Episode 9 in its entirety will be 600+ renders and 24+ animations.

I figured I'd take a moment to recap some of the month and what I plan to try and improve on in June.
So let's look at the recent beta releases this month.

Episode 8 - Beta 1 (135 renders, 8 animations) - Released May 2nd
Episode 8 - Beta 2 (120 renders, 0 animations) - Released May 8th
Episode 8 - Beta 3 (171 renders, 6 animations) - Released May 14th

I started off the month really strong with 2 back-to-back 6 day releases. I did a good job of focusing on the main game and I did my best to leave myself a small render buffer after releases.
End of the month has been weaker as I decided to hold off on a weekly to release all of this upcoming scene in its entirety which probably wasn't necessary but I felt it was the right thing to do.
I also released everything I had with Beta 3 so I didn't have any render buffer to help out and I focused a little too much on side content and the rework took a lot of my attention last week.
I'm still finding my footing with everything and working out a balance and that's something that will improve with time and testing.

I'm happy with the amount of content I'll be releasing this month but the goal is definitely to improve consistency with release dates.
I set the goal of 100 renders a week and so far I've exceeded that, I just need to get better with my release schedule and then I think we'll be in a good spot.
Still, far improved from where we were a couple of months ago and the goal is to continue improving and to keep everything moving.

Side Content:
The Birthday Renders that were scheduled to be released will be released very early on in June. I only have a few left to complete and those will be finished after the update is out. There will be another set late in June as well.

I managed to release everything else that was scheduled this past week.

Though, to make things a little easier on me I'm moving from release dates to release windows for side content.
Early/Mid/Late is just a month cut into thirds. So essentially early is just the first 10 or so days of a month and Mid is the 10-20's and then late is 20-30's.
This is just to alleviate some of the stress as I continue to catch up on side content.

I really like how the new character sheets look, I'm glad I decided to do another iteration as I'm much happier with these. I hope you guys like them so far too.

But yeah, that's all for me for now. Going to get back to work on the update.
As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes