giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 10 B1] [Braindrop]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.12 GB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
Any Penny or Shauna in this update? The other girls have just become unrecognizable people I can't care about to me as I can't keep track of this amount of characters.

Reactions: KainenVdL

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
WVM [S2-C1-E10-B1] Actual Update Only

Here is just the files you need to update your game, instead of downloading the 1GB+ update only file on the main page.

Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

k0kk0

Sep 7, 2022
i wanna know what kind of drugs BD was on when he was making Skye's character. This game's alr weird enough why would you add a girl who's a "guy" who's technically asexual but horny for sex and keeps calling mc "homie". For some ingenuity? Quirkiness? I mean, who gets turned on by your "guy" friend wanting to sucking your dick just cuz he wants to help out his "homies". Genuinely mind-boggling and shitty character development

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I had a bit of a laugh for this as in a previous version it even popped up asking if you wanted girls to engage with other girls adding lesbian content which for the hell of it I agreed to given the MC's main gf and Shauna's situation sharing of MC then low and behold 2-3 updates after keeps the b/g aspect and not attempt to incorporate the girls playin' around with each other thus an empty choice yet also why wait til it got to season 2 to bring up such the probability...sheesh BD really..

• Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa and ktunga

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
spoiler

isnt the first time i see this kind of error in bd work .....i dont know if he is doing bcs he doesnt know or bcs he doesnt care....but perspective and dimension is one of the ABC of any kind of art ,,,,,even when you try to do not have this ....but with mistakes like this is impossiblle to take someone work serious,and worst when that person still tryng hard to push something thats is absolutely outside of his control......braindrop chek again those scenes and renders where not only dimensions and perspective say alot but also use it when you are totally sure doesnt have mistakes.perspective in this case isnt about who is warching so prepare yourself better in the future.[this isnt a taste thing is a real one isnt like the duck faces is about being serous enough about your work bcs till now i sww alot of this ''MISTAKES''

• Sad
Reactions: Space Cat

H4MPU5

Aug 9, 2021
i wanna know what kind of drugs BD was on when he was making Skye's character. This game's alr weird enough why would you add a girl who's a "guy" who's technically asexual but horny for sex and keeps calling mc "homie". For some ingenuity? Quirkiness? I mean, who gets turned on by your "guy" friend wanting to sucking your dick just cuz he wants to help out his "homies". Genuinely mind-boggling and shitty character development
WE ALL KNOW KISSING THE HOMIES IS NOT GAY

syrusnemesis

Apr 18, 2021
spoiler

isnt the first time i see this kind of error in bd work .....i dont know if he is doing bcs he doesnt know or bcs he doesnt care....but perspective and dimension is one of the ABC of any kind of art ,,,,,even when you try to do not have this ....but with mistakes like this is impossiblle to take someone work serious,and worst when that person still tryng hard to push something thats is absolutely outside of his control......braindrop chek again those scenes and renders where not only dimensions and perspective say alot but also use it when you are totally sure doesnt have mistakes.perspective in this case isnt about who is warching so prepare yourself better in the future.[this isnt a taste thing is a real one isnt like the duck faces is about being serous enough about your work bcs till now i sww alot of this ''MISTAKES''
The hole Skye-Model was overly Gigantic in this update, way more muscles in the Legs.

And this was the 3rd new Dickmodel, flaccid he looks like 4Inch maximum. And even hard, it was an other Model.

Skye had less muscles and had a relatively feminine Bodystructure, the very playful "overthrown" Style doesnt fit Her previous Character development.

This Update was all in all very Disturbing in Comparison to the Updates before.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes