ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i was just thinking... how many babes has the MC not had sex with ( or course not counting his mom/stepmom/sister ) ...
there's Stacy / Jasmine / Kimmy / McKenzie / Mabel / Hanna / Talismah / WillaBelle / Moon / Ruby / Natalie / Yuki / Keyana (altho you do ass fuck her :p ) / Carly / Emiko / Ivory / Harper ( eats but no sex yet ) / Vanessa / Lauren / Rainn / Alanah ....
these are the only ones i can think of thats not have had vaginal sex with the MC :unsure:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
i was just thinking... how many babes has the MC not had sex with ( or course not counting his mom/stepmom/sister ) ...
there's Stacy / Jasmine / Kimmy / McKenzie / Mabel / Hanna / Talismah / WillaBelle / Moon / Ruby / Natalie / Yuki / Keyana (altho you do ass fuck her :p ) / Carly / Emiko / Ivory / Harper ( eats but no sex yet ) / Vanessa / Lauren / Rainn / Alanah ....
these are the only ones i can think of thats not have had vaginal sex with the MC :unsure:
and sky was just removed from that list lol. might well included the student body that almost raped mc in the parking lot if you picked the crazy penny route. or the girls who groped mc in the hall way but those people dont have names yet... wait T4 and T4's sister i forgot her name

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021
the mc does fuck stacy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oijoimrpgeomwpvm

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
You mentioned Vanessa and Mabel but left out Veronica! Armani's another one, although she was only barely introduced. Then there's the Hearts for Hope rainbow.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I'm seeing a lot of creampie +1 but no pregnancy tag on the main post. Is MC firing blanks or is there a reason for this stat to be tracked? MC is cumming in a lot of girls and it'd make me sad if a harem this extensive is entirely without consequences.
Tags only reflect the current state of the game and since we are only up to day 35, no girls would be visibly pregnant yet anyway even if Jamie was knocked up the the very first time. As Jamie is actively trying I'm sure it won't be much longer.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
do we fuck the gf mother? I remember that she was kinda bitchy btw the loyal path is kinda useless right?
Not yet but there are variables defined for her creampie status. No doubt the magic dick will change her ways, but probably also promptly give her a duck face soon after. A post coital Mallardism to coin a phrase.

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You mentioned Vanessa and Mabel but left out Veronica! Armani's another one, although she was only barely introduced. Then there's the Hearts for Hope rainbow.
reread what i had typed .... how many can you think of that i didn't :rolleyes:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the mc does fuck stacy
not that i remember .. you talking about that bathtub ... he ate her ... she sucked him .... unless i'm mistaken :unsure:
ok just checked this .. he saw her naked and she saw him naked is all !! bummer huh :LOL:

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and sky was just removed from that list lol. might well included the student body that almost raped mc in the parking lot if you picked the crazy penny route. or the girls who groped mc in the hall way but those people dont have names yet... wait T4 and T4's sister i forgot her name
skye is not on my list ...... so i agree :)

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes