hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
WVM doesn't appear on the Latest Update tab, at least not for me.
thats because it is not relased yet. what he meant was that the dev delays releases so it aligns perfectly with the time the uploaders of this site are working. most people view the latest updates page so if a dev woould want to make the most views on each update he needs to find out when uploaders of this site are uploading the contens

Reactions: SoGood725

SoGood725

Feb 23, 2022
thats because it is not relased yet. what he meant was that the dev delays releases so it aligns perfectly with the time the uploaders of this site are working. most people view the latest updates page so if a dev woould want to make the most views on each update he needs to find out when uploaders of this site are uploading the contens
Correct. Just something I've noticed with this game.

Reactions: hakulaku97

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Well, the reason he delays it is probably to appear on the Latest Updates tab everytime he drops.
Originally, I though so too. But a thread can appear every 2 weeks... So yeah, it was probably a consideration for when he promised the 52/52, but that fell through in like 3 weeks :D (Which was, most likely, his accumulated work)

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
is there a path with Vanessa? ( the pink hair lady who have a child )
Yes, but it's still in its early stages. You're closer to her son than you are to her, and some of the content currently coming soon™ is dinner at her house. Before the end of current content, MC has already had the option to explicitly agree to go. Nothing visual with her beyond swimsuit imagery at the party.

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yes, but it's still in its early stages. You're closer to her son than you are to her, and some of the content currently coming soon™ is dinner at her house. Before the end of current content, MC has already had the option to explicitly agree to go. Nothing visual with her beyond swimsuit imagery at the party.
I love the "coming soon™", because after all, It's still BrainDrop!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes