Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I was a Patron of Braindrop's an eternity ago, like 4 years ago I think, and he really shook my trust in any game devs ^^' I've recently started supporting another dev, and it's so nice to just have consistent, small content updates with no bullshit, no drama. Forgot what that felt like xD
I was in the same boat. We were probably supporters at the same time. but I went the other direction and became a Dev myself because I believe no one should have to put up with lies like his...

Last edited:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
BD aside, are people still actually interested in the game anymore? Like what content are people waiting for at this point? Incest is not going to happen so that’s off the table. I know there are some waiting for the solo JamiexShauna stuff that’s been being built up but it feels like BD is afraid of pulling the trigger even if it’s optional because some people might see it as NTR and we all know how those arguments end up.
It's difficult to get excited about upcoming content for any particular character because the odds are BD will just add new characters each update and give minimal updates to the large existing stable of love interests the MC has accumulated.

I think BD writes without much of a outline at all for the game. It's easier for him to just come up with more new characters than to actually have a cohesive story with character arcs.

While I hope BD actually completes WMV at some point, for the last several years the best (and most entertaining) writing has been in the Braindrops. My magic 8-ball says all signs point to...a story re-work being part of the next delay.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
BD aside, are people still actually interested in the game anymore? Like what content are people waiting for at this point? Incest is not going to happen so that’s off the table. I know there are some waiting for the solo JamiexShauna stuff that’s been being built up but it feels like BD is afraid of pulling the trigger even if it’s optional because some people might see it as NTR and we all know how those arguments end up.
I can only speak for myself.

This story, these characters, is still, and I don't think it will ever change, one of my most favorite ones. In spite of the poor managing skills of the creator, he did make something that still stands out among the bevy of games/stories in this site. Did he always make good choices? No. He didn't. Yes, he's guilty of the cardinal sin of not being perfect. He's inconsistent, inconsiderate, unreliable, yes he's all that. I still don't care, and I still have the same feelings for WVM as I've had since the first time I played it. He can remake, redo, turn everyone into quacking Ducks, I don't care. I still love it, I am still waiting, and will keep doing it.

I am not even going to give the second part of your post the dignity of an answer.

Anyone that disagrees with me, feel free to do so. It's your life, do with it what you want.

Peace :)

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Honestly , even if i could discard some major issues with important aspect of the game (since unlike many , i had a negative outlook since the beginning , not just a soured experience month/years later , like many) ... i dunno that i really would be . For me to care the characters would also need to be developed more , and not just constantly added and discarded for fresher meat . A great example are characters like Jasmine , her story barely move over the years ... for no real reason other that just being ignored in a flurry and constant stream of new women .

How am i supposed to get attached to anyone ? Especially while being constantly annoyed at the way the basketball thematic and concept is handled , and the way the MC's charm is presented ?

i'm there for the meme and lolz at this point

Reactions: karumi56
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes