Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Hm , i don't want to sound paranoid but how the hell do we know if he hired the 2 people he said that he hired...
We don´t. That´s why i mentioned alt accounts. Or should we just call em imaginary friends? :D

The developer has put a ton of work into it's creation...
That was literally 3+ years ago. Ever since the pool party the quality of the game declined to a point where it´s questionable if it´s even the same dev anymore.

I am genuinely hoping for good things moving forward, the characters are all unique and beautiful in their own way...
The girls slowly turn into ducks and they don´t have a personality whatsoever. How would you even tell if they have one? Most scenes are them begging to be impaled by his magic dick. That´s about it. The amount of "dates" he has i can count on 1 hand. well, 2 hands if i´m being generous and count the early game ones.

That's a shame, he is a talented developer and the dialogue of the early game, suggested that he was a storyteller, someone who was comfortable with thoughts and emotions, someone who had empathy and cared about his characters...
...quite sad that it's no longer the case.
He never was talented nor a storyteller. Sure, the early part was more about the story, but that all changed after said pool party. The early characters were beautiful but for some reasson he slowly turned them all into ducks, completely remoddeled fan favorites to a point where not even mickey rourke would want to touch them. Maybe you commented on the wrong game here? :ROFLMAO:

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
Ill be honest, I really enjoyed this game in the beginning. It had good characters and there wasn't too much unnecessary garbage. Qualify took a massive drop after the bowling alley bit and has not recovered since. I no longer get any enjoyment out of the game unfortunately but this thread is probably the best fucking thing ive seen in a while. I enjoy this very much.

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
He's hired on people twice (apparently), and immediately cuts the legs out from under them.

We've all seen this show already, and didn't like it the first time around.... So why do a repeat?
Exactly. Even taking him at his word, this is just him repeating the same coping strategies for his procrastination that have failed in the past. The definition of insanity, etc.

Reactions: hic86

Dynamite69420

Feb 22, 2022
I read all the shitshow someone was posting from his patreon comments..
We need more
MORE

We want to know if his patreon comments and Discord has turned into a War zone
The Civil War has started we gotta be involved and Entertained We need Popcorn
We want to this Reality shitshow lol Someone please keep us Informed during this Showtime
of The BD Civil War
Discord was so bad that the mods turned off chat and when over 30 people responded with the clown emote they turned back on super slow mode and said be positive or get banned it’s pathetic how hard they ride braindrop

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Discord was so bad that the mods turned off chat and when over 30 people responded with the clown emote they turned back on super slow mode and said be positive or get banned it’s pathetic how hard they ride braindrop
It's the sunk cost fallacy, it's hard to admit that all the money and time you put into supporting something will never pay off. The moderators and the people who still support Braindrop will likely never relent until Braindrop himself tells him that the game will no longer continue.

All of us here can easily come to terms with the fact that the update is not coming because we aren't all that invested in the game. Some of these people in Braindrop's discord have given him hundreds of dollars and don't want to admit that their money was basically just thrown down the drain so they instead choose to stick with the delusion and hope something changes.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Where else can you watch a downfall of a cult live in real time 4K HD?
sadly as long as he keeps the pledges on pantreon and wherever else he has an account on pause,nobody will end his membership because there will be no harm in waiting what happens.

only when he unpauses takes money again and the shitshow continues,only then we will see for how many of his cultists the braking point is reached.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Hm , i don't want to sound paranoid but how the hell do we know if he hired the 2 people he said that he hired... He has said plenty on the last couple of weeks and promised even more then he went back on his word not that anyone really believe that he would keep the pledges paused...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

starbright2

Apr 9, 2022
What I can't wrap my head around is why he stopped where he did. He could have comfortably had half a game a few updates back. Just add water and some mom incest and roll credits.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
This guy is a scammer, every excuse is stupider than the last, no one cares about the story of his game or the quality of the update, they just want him to release something, this guy thinks his game has a good story when no one cares.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

afrolicious

Oct 29, 2023
The craziest thing about it all is that all people have to do is unsubscribe if they don't like it. No further action can be taken. People have to decide for themselves, in their own time, when enough is enough. I guess like every other type of situation in which people are being abused. They have to want it to stop. But for some bizarre reason, they still don't seem to want to throw in the towel.
It's the sunk cost fallacy, it's hard to admit that all the money and time you put into supporting something will never pay off. The moderators and the people who still support Braindrop will likely never relent until Braindrop himself tells him that the game will no longer continue.
I have the same answer to both of these. Its not really a sunk cost fallacy. Its fear, people are afraid that if they stop supporting than he will quit. - For one reason or another its something they enjoy and want more of. Most people don't even know how much they have paid over the years and really don't care.

What I think is the actual sad thing is that for the most part the renders and animations are some of the best out there. Not to slob on BD's knob but I have not seen many that are on the same level (please point me to others out there that are on the same level, as I would like to play them). Yes some people complain about the duck faces or whatever but its never been a problem for me.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Its fear, people are afraid that if they stop supporting than he will quit.
That's exactly what he should do.

Quit.
And never come back.

BD is without a doubt not made to be a dev. He is a notorious liar, fraud and a scammer.
Maybe he could try to become a politician or a Microsoft phone scammer instead. :unsure:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
What I think is the actual sad thing is that for the most part the renders and animations are some of the best out there. Not to slob on BD's knob but I have not seen many that are on the same level (please point me to others out there that are on the same level, as I would like to play them). Yes some people complain about the duck faces or whatever but its never been a problem for me.
wenn you think that you have surely not seen many renders and animations just saying :whistle:
what in the world should be good about always hiding the MC face,and when it is not possible to hide his face to hide it with a black box?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
and you are joking with the animations right??

it may have been the case with the renders and maybe the animations when he startet 5 years ago but now they are at best mediocore...

Last edited:

afrolicious

Oct 29, 2023
wenn you think that you have surely not seen many renders and animations just saying :whistle:
what in the world should be good about always hiding the MC face,and when it is not possible to hide his face to hide it with a black box?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
and you are joking with the animations right??

it may have been the case with the renders and maybe the animations when he startet 5 years ago but now they are at best mediocore...
Suggestions or just poking fun? - People always hook onto one thing, like the black box over the face, who really cares? lol

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Suggestions or just poking fun? - People always hook onto one thing, like the black box over the face, who really cares? lol
a lot of people care how he changed some of the characters to look lets say uglier as before

best example is katie from a hottie to a bimbo :sick:

Reactions: EJW
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes