Jun 26, 2022
THE day he wants to upload, an hurricane hit him. Man, this guy can't catch a break. Who can blame him ? Nobody knew about the hurricane, came out of nowhere.

Also love when he asks his followers opinion. Last time he did the complete opposite of what ppl choose. This clown is giving them the illusion of choice.

Guy making more than 10k a month over mutiple years, claim he can't pause the pledges this month. Nothing to see here, move along and don't you dare say anything or you will get banned from his little cult. Such a pos
You really don't understand that he has people depending on him. You can't expect him to update a game when he's getting free money. Honestly I envy him, I wish I could make thousands a month to do absolutely nothing. It's more lavish than welfare, hell he really should be a politician with the amount of lies and excuses he comes up with.

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
What kind of phones you guys have?
Mine can go for a full week without need to be charged.
Of course I use it only for phone calls and no other things.
lol that would be why yours lasts awhile, majority of phones now a days will barely get you through a day or 2 with medium use and just 8-16hrs with heavy use

Malice2099

Sep 7, 2021
I am so glad that I gave up on this game and deleted everything including my saves around 4 months ago. I just got so fed up with all of BD's excuses and the game never updating. Even before that, the writing really started to suck...... bang 20 girls in a day and rarely move the story forward. Basically now I just browse this thread as the BD drama is hilarious. It is a basketball game that has only had one exhibition game.

The game should have been abandoned a long time ago.

Malice

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019
does he come to this site and track IP from posters, then block them from subbing to his sites? i already mentioned this before, but the guy is losing subs, going back on pauses, but is "not accepting new subscriptions at this time" ... hm ...

worried about the F95 army storming his discord??

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
does he come to this site and track IP from posters, then block them from subbing to his sites? i already mentioned this before, but the guy is losing subs, going back on pauses, but is "not accepting new subscriptions at this time" ... hm ...

worried about the F95 army storming his discord??
Guessing his Patreon says that because it's paused or your banned/blocked lol

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
first of all, i want to have his phone. 3 days straight even though there is no power.... i´m lucky if my battery holds till the evening xD

View attachment 4084101 View attachment 4084102
said recently in discord after somebody asked the same that he charged it in his car with a car phone charger.
and well i know that as someone who tried it that it will take a few hours to charge a smartphone like this :whistle:
if he is low on money as he says how will he pay for the gas that he spents for charging,because if he does not let the engine running while charging his car battery will not survive long.

Edit : lol and now everyone in discord is licking his ass again and telling him to not pause the pledges again ever :sick: :poop: :sick: :poop:

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
he can ban/block me from subbing? i didn't know that ... might actually be the case, ngl ... >.>
i think he wrote in discord a while ago that nobody can pledge for the time beeing.something about deactivating new pledges completly.

and no he can not block you if you are a new supporter.
to block someone he needs to have your pantreon account name.
all he can do is deactivate the pledge system and there he has a few options to what will be paused and how long.

Last edited:

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
I think what fascinates me most, and why I still kind of follow BD's antics, is how unbothered by all of it he always seems. The guy has no shame and it kind of makes him a worse liar.

Like, say you're so deluded that for some reason you believe him about everything or at least about the most recent excuse with the power being out. Why would BD then be so nonchalant about everything? For one, he has been accused of lying so much that you would kind of expect him to provide more context to convince people of this power outage. Also, with all the delays, if that actually happened to me, that just when I wanted to upload an update, I had power issues, I would be so frustrated and sorry at the same time, I would not make dumb jokes in the discord.

To me, it almost feels like BD being a liar has, in his own mind, kind of become an open secret. Like he just needs to provide the pro forma excuse to keep up the game but he feels he knows that nobody believes him anymore, so why bother putting in any effort into the lying itself. It's like pro wrestling, it's just performance art at this point to him.

But the weird thing is that that is obviously not true with his followers on Patreon and Discord, they actually believe him to some extent. It's like he is treating it as pro wrestling while the audience still think it's boxing despite him making no real effort to convince people it's boxing.
BD does not seem to feel bad with his lies because he ,in his mind has suggested anyone who don't want to continue supporting him to cancel his subscription on his Patreon...Also he has the whole "VN dev stardom " attitude that makes him feel so important

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
I think what fascinates me most, and why I still kind of follow BD's antics, is how unbothered by all of it he always seems. The guy has no shame and it kind of makes him a worse liar.

Like, say you're so deluded that for some reason you believe him about everything or at least about the most recent excuse with the power being out. Why would BD then be so nonchalant about everything? For one, he has been accused of lying so much that you would kind of expect him to provide more context to convince people of this power outage. Also, with all the delays, if that actually happened to me, that just when I wanted to upload an update, I had power issues, I would be so frustrated and sorry at the same time, I would not make dumb jokes in the discord.

To me, it almost feels like BD being a liar has, in his own mind, kind of become an open secret. Like he just needs to provide the pro forma excuse to keep up the game but he feels he knows that nobody believes him anymore, so why bother putting in any effort into the lying itself. It's like pro wrestling, it's just performance art at this point to him.

But the weird thing is that that is obviously not true with his followers on Patreon and Discord, they actually believe him to some extent. It's like he is treating it as pro wrestling while the audience still think it's boxing despite him making no real effort to convince people it's boxing.
Well i say the very opposite of " he knows that nobody believes him anymore " is the case with BD since the last members of his discord (fans) are his defenders and willing to believe everything he says...

Aug 18, 2019
i think he wrote in discord a while ago that nobody can pledge for the time beeing.something about deactivating new pledges completly.

and no he can not block you if you are a new supporter.
to block someone he needs to have your pantreon account name.
all he can do is deactivate the pledge system and there he has a few options to what will be paused and how long.
i subbed to him like, 4 years ago or something, back when the game was booming (for about 1/2 a year), i wasn't a complete a-hole when i left, but i made sure they knew he was heading down the wrong direction and it wasn't well received

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Aug 18, 2019
God, BD blueballed me so bad with the sister reveal. I was looking forward to fucking her :FacePalm:
The fact that he kept referencing the fact she wanted to fuck us too before the reveal is just rubbing salt in the wound :HideThePain:
with the amount of modding on other games, and mod staff/support, if this wasn't such a trainwreck somebody would put the time into a proper IC patch for those with the inclined fetish ((BD's models are not original-made, and i've seen fan-renders on this mofo good as hell, anyway, i digress))

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mofonistik and EJW

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
It gets better and better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 4084063
wow, so at first, pledges were gonna be paused until 2025 if he didn't get stuff out by a specific deadline which in turn lasted all of 2 days before he renegged that only to then state he would only unpause after he released the 2nd update by the end of that month (which was already a massive douche move). So NOW it's not even once he get's the 2nd update out, but instead whatever he can which probably won't even last that long because asshole can't even learn to save the amount of money he has (seriously, he makes in 3 months what takes many of us 2-4 years to earn, so he has no flipping excuse).

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
wow, so at first, pledges were gonna be paused until 2025 if he didn't get stuff out by a specific deadline which in turn lasted all of 2 days before he renegged that only to then state he would only unpause after he released the 2nd update by the end of that month (which was already a massive douche move). So NOW it's not even once he get's the 2nd update out, but instead whatever he can which probably won't even last that long because asshole can't even learn to save the amount of money he has (seriously, he makes in 3 months what takes many of us 2-4 years to earn, so he has no flipping excuse).
I just want Jasmine.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I just want Jasmine.
You and me both. Only reason I'm still following this sub and pissed that the one thing we both wanted was promised back in Feb only for it to STILL not be released. Hell, I think I've been waiting for her big event for years now.

3.70 star(s) 649 Votes