Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Personally i am hoping for 2024 because i have stated that i give time to BD until February 15 of 2025 10 days after my birthday if he has not updated any more on his game i will delete WVM forever and never spent time for it
No disrespect, but the fact alone that you´re willing to give him another 4 Months after everything that happened baffles my mind. What´s keeping you hooked to this shitshow of a game anyways?

Even IF he updates it at some point, it´s just going to be the same old song of excuses throughout the next year

Last edited:

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
What is even the point of this progress log if he's going to not only lie (because he's BD) but also can't keep any of the definitions straight? Why is he tracking animations added to future updates? Why is he tracking renders altered and renders left to alter separately but not tracking that he's identifying new renders that need alteration over time? Why is he sometimes counting renders altered as renders added?

And how is any of this supposed to track with the idea that he still has around 1500 renders he claims to have finished for the next few updates and that he is generating an average of one-hundred renders a week (his claim back in February)?

RW191

Jul 19, 2023
while he did takes a while he at least doesn't ghost supporters and he sometimes pause the payments while others would NEVER EVEN DARE , so yeah i do believe him plus i F LOVE WILLABELLE and i would support him since his game are really good but i do understand people asking him questions which is fair and he most of the time respond not like other creators that take 6 months for just one update with less then 100 renders (GDSON)
Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't he just UNPAUSE payments on the last day of the month so that he would screw over his supporters and milk them of one month of subs?

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
while he did takes a while he at least doesn't ghost supporters and he sometimes pause the payments while others would NEVER EVEN DARE , so yeah i do believe him plus i F LOVE WILLABELLE and i would support him since his game are really good but i do understand people asking him questions which is fair and he most of the time respond not like other creators that take 6 months for just one update with less then 100 renders (GDSON)
Ummmmmmmmm another deluded one I see. Maybe have a read back to find out how wrong your comment is

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
...brother, this most recent update took almost a year, and isnt even completed! plus the hundreds of "delays"

Reactions: Issikka

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
What is even the point of this progress log if he's going to not only lie (because he's BD) but also can't keep any of the definitions straight? Why is he tracking animations added to future updates? Why is he tracking renders altered and renders left to alter separately but not tracking that he's identifying new renders that need alteration over time? Why is he sometimes counting renders altered as renders added?

And how is any of this supposed to track with the idea that he still has around 1500 renders he claims to have finished for the next few updates and that he is generating an average of one-hundred renders a week (his claim back in February)?
I think he's trying to show he's actually working on it and not just sitting on his ass before getting demanded to work on it. But looking at the update spreadsheet, it's obvious that he's too lazy to do a ton of anything really with WVM now.

Reactions: Shadow74
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes