Aug 18, 2019
It's a stupid, weak analogy designed to generate controversy in order to get extra attention for your post, but sue me.
dude, i've been around this site longer than the tag on my account, i have no need of clout, and while i'm a complete basketcase, i contribute to this thread and the people who come here to share likewise views

so either your replied to me out of jealousy, or just to be a dick
((ps, the analogy was better than shauna's PP)

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
dude, i've been around this site longer than the tag on my account, i have no need of clout, and while i'm a complete basketcase, i contribute to this thread and the people who come here to share likewise views

so either your replied to me out of jealousy, or just to be a dick
((ps, the analogy was better than shauna's PP)
My neighbor has been driving for 62 years and everything on his car is dented but the lug nuts.

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
So even after all the time from the last update he has somehow lost over a thousand renders again after saying it would be 2000+ back even before the "newest" update.

Also I'm suprised with all his excuses this time that are very laughable. I'm confused with how this guy sleeps which makes no sense ever and his attention span must be that of a squirrel with how often he suddenly changes his mind with "It doesn't look right" when his whole game is honestly an utter dump

Reactions: Double0Harambe

Eltis Walke

Jul 3, 2023
View attachment 4129667

radio silence, missed deadline (2) now as well, Morbil (Borpa's 2nd in command) is now actively moderating/silencing/banning people in the chat (who make posts about the update) - - apparently, "griefing" is now a ban-able offense in the discord

morbil didnt ban anything or delete anything when I mentioned he didnt pin BDs message he scrolled back and pinned it that is all that message was was Morbil pinning it. I was watch chat. just funny that as soon as I said it Morbil went and pinned hence my comment. Nothing was banned or deleted in that section of thread. Not condoning or attacking BD but nothing in that is attackable other than me being an ass to Schlong, I should apologize to him for my attitude there

Aug 18, 2019
morbil didnt ban anything or delete anything when I mentioned he didnt pin BDs message he scrolled back and pinned it that is all that message was was Morbil pinning it. I was watch chat. just funny that as soon as I said it Morbil went and pinned hence my comment. Nothing was banned or deleted in that section of thread. Not condoning or attacking BD but nothing in that is attackable other than me being an ass to Schlong, I should apologize to him for my attitude there
holy jesus christ kid, gonna keep it short because your profile history proves you aren't a regular here

1.) nobody said anything about Morbil in the screenshot, in general, that guy is an asshole
2.) for the love of god, you braindead cultists need to stop outting yourselves here to your in-discord accounts
3.) we are not here for your drama, we are not going to be your friends
4.) i don't give a shit about you, but you are just begging to get flamed and hunted down in that discord *AND* on F95 - - i don't mind it because i've firmly put myself in the corner of my choosing, but you fairweather people are gonna get whatever happiness you've got left with this game sucked right out by making stupid posts like this

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes