Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
apparently, i am entitled to forcing him to refund the last 3 subscriptions i've made to him for what he did to me, as per the patreon site rules, but i'm not that petty :/
I would honestly ask for a refund. Not out of pettiness or whatever. Simply because you were one of the first supporters, and you get the banhammer for pretty much nothing on Discord, and for what you posted elsewhere you get banned on Patreon, without any communication.

If someone cannot even show the minimum respect to those who pay/support him, then IMO he is not worth your money.

Just my 2 cents, you do you, it is your money in the end.

Reactions: Akabakka

TylerSteel

Dec 5, 2023
BD should just drop everything. THEN use whatever comments his discord has to change/edit what he dropped. it would save him so much time. AND didnt he want to redo parts of the story anyway. He should use his audience as guides for the project.
My 2 cents has be dropped.

Fr0stsign

Jul 30, 2024
BD should just drop everything. THEN use whatever comments his discord has to change/edit what he dropped. it would save him so much time. AND didnt he want to redo parts of the story anyway. He should use his audience as guides for the project.
My 2 cents has be dropped.
that would make sense, if he made something. and right now it feels like he achieved nothing worth mentioning. except for some remakes of perfectly fine models and a few renders, nothing really happened for months. his "audience" is nothing but a source of money for him, at least that is how I feel about it.

Dec 9, 2020
apparently, i am entitled to forcing him to refund the last 3 subscriptions i've made to him for what he did to me, as per the patreon site rules, but i'm not that petty :/
You should be. You're one of the first supporters, for a very long time, and that's the way he treats someone that has helped carry his ass for 5 years? He's no longer honest, if he ever was. It's our money, but like the others here, I'd say get back what you can, you've given more time and money to him than he deserves at this point, he needs more wake up calls to break the cycle.

Which has been a common theme of issues of mine but it stops here.
Until next episode when he needs to loop the excuse rollercoaster. ;)

Reactions: EclipseTheStars

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
I legit could program a bot like BD.... He has a perfect cycle in his public interactions, the only things that changes in his posts are renders to alter/include, excuses for the delay and the mental manipulation for those delays... You just need to add a random variable to the bot for those.

Everything else is just the same.

datguy0115

Feb 21, 2021
Just a little reminder for those who have already forgotten again.
What he has supposedly been working on for days now was actually supposed to be part of the last update.
Allegedly, he was only hours away from release before the unexpected power outage happened. This means that what was only supposed to take a couple more hours a few days ago, is now taking days again. I dare to claim once again that this Yasmin scene was never ready to begin with and would have never been included in the last update.
That's me on October 6th. I never had the chance to quote myself before, but he made it possible. Thank you!

It's interesting how the Yasmin scenes, which have been mentioned so often and were supposed to be part of Beta 4, is still not included in Beta 5. Yet, he allegedly managed to add another 400 renders. I get the feeling that these 400 renders are just rerenders, and we aren’t getting any real additions to the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
View attachment 4134687

not sure how long a "bit" is if "soon" is a few weeks ... but he never did post those teasers
also, still absolutely no concrete progress on the update, example :

with the daily tracker, every single night he would update a chart in the discord that was VERY specific about the work he did that day : such as amount of renders completed, animations implemented, re-works corrected, grammar fixed, etc etc

he did the daily tracker for like ... 3 days i think, then cancelled it - - LITERALLY the day after that, this whole mess happened, and he has 100% refused and ignored all requests to post a new daily tracker or even just say WHAT HE IS DOING every day of this delay

more to the point : for instance, he only needed *NINE* renders to send out this update, and he had completed *11* with reworks in 3 days time before this new mess ... and it's been A WEEK since the mess ... so does he have 30+ new renders for us? for transparency, even with his abysmal work ethic, WHAT THE FUCK ***HAS*** he been doing?

honestly, would have been better had he not put up that tracker, cause whether he was lying or not, people have actual proof and pictures of how much he works in a single day, and quantifiable justification for his absolute bullshit
Damn ,how can people be so damn naive, i mean wtf ?? BD has admited that the "update" will be delayed and promised teaser photos that he never delivered and still people defend him and believe his excuses, it's incredible

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Do you guys still remember when he didn´t drop anything back in the day because he was "reworking the house interiour"? Is MC even home yet? :ROFLMAO:
I mean, he is always reworking something for years. It was S1 at first, then house, then characters, then renders, then "story"... Too bad that we only see the negative, with the character designs :D
I sooo want someone to call him out to show before - after comparisons for all the rework he allegedly does. And not just 1-2 but more like 1-200. Would it be a perma ban? Would that person be simply ignored? Would they get flamed? We will never know.

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
I disagree he has made everyone's faces look weird. Not sure what he has changed but since the morning after the pool party the faces dont look right. Ruined the Harper scenes for me.

And dont get me started on Bimbo Katie, easily the biggest downgrade i have ever seen.
Nah i think overall the design of the models stylistically has always been on the weirder side for the majority of them. But they get creepy when they are over twisted i.e the 2 asian chicks. To be fair Katie's change was extreme but i think her old model was generic and I don't really pay much attention to Harper. Overall there are plenty of hot girls to choose from...

Aug 18, 2019
someone sent me a message (keeping their privacy) saying that BD came down hard on me for making fun of him in here, especially the "ok bud" post where he says he is being "lenient" with the posts in his discord/patreon

1.) my posts were WAY more tame/constructive than some of the others, AJ standing out the most
2.) F95 isn't even BDs domain, and most of his "fame" comes from people who saw him on here 1st
3.) how CHILDISH of him to "punish" me for something i post elsewhere - - context, that post was up for 3 days and just magically he bans the same night his entire fanbase turns on him?

if this guy thinks i single-handedly turned all of F95 and his Patreon against him from my home computer ... that's some dangerous brew of psychotic delusion

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
someone sent me a message (keeping their privacy) saying that BD came down hard on me for making fun of him in here, especially the "ok bud" post where he says he is being "lenient" with the posts in his discord/patreon

1.) my posts were WAY more tame/constructive than some of the others, AJ standing out the most
2.) F95 isn't even BDs domain, and most of his "fame" comes from people who saw him on here 1st
3.) how CHILDISH of him to "punish" me for something i post elsewhere - - context, that post was up for 3 days and just magically he bans the same night his entire fanbase turns on him?

if this guy thinks i single-handedly turned all of F95 and his Patreon against him from my home computer ... that's some dangerous brew of psychotic delusion
The guy is a jerk, period, reacts like a kid throwing a tantrum when mommy doesnt buy him that toy he wants.
Never mind him.
Oh, and do force him to refund the last 3 subscriptions you´ve made to him, you deserve to get your money back, let him feel the kick in the nuts, maybe he will learn to not disrespect his suporters in the future...

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
The guy is a jerk, period, reacts like a kid throwing a tantrum when mommy doesnt buy him that toy he wants.
Never mind him.
Oh, and do force him to refund the last 3 subscriptions you´ve made to him, you deserve to get your money back, let him feel the kick in the nuts, maybe he will learn to not disrespect his suporters in the future...
If I had any chance to f this guy over I would do it, Braindead is very much giving me gambling problems and using his patreon to cover the fees which is why he keeps restarting his patreon for reason. Gets the money, thinks he can survive on it so he pauses payments then has to cancel the pause because he bet nearly all of it on gambling

Reactions: Shadow74

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

I was a BD dicksucker until you poisoned my mind with all your baseless accusations :KEK:
1000087384.gif

3.70 star(s) 652 Votes