Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Some actual discord for you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy hell, that last part almost killed me. I was honestly really close to just bang my head to my desk.

They really do inspire me to just put out something and somehow convince them to buy/support it... lifetime consumers guaranteed.

Somehow something always happens when the release is scheduled for 5-6 times in a row, but everyone should be grateful for one of the excuses which noone really knows if it is real or not (most people know the more likely option, but lets be objective). And making mistakes and owning them is human and forgivable. Once or twice here and there? Sure. But for YEARS? Jesus. I am starting to lose hope in humanity.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Yeah, they're treating BD like he is a toddler that might snap at any second, it's a fucking joke.
Yup, so far I treated this as cultist behaviour, but it is now closer to a petting zoo.
"Look, that little duckling (BD) almost did something that the others are doing, but fell flat on its face. No problem little buddy, just try again sometime, it will work one of these times."

Aug 18, 2019
Oh fack!!! I can't catch my breath... The chaos is wonderful!!!
Villagers with torches.... Now they're eating each other:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Jack Daniels, Kush, and a WVM thread!!!
My day is perfect so far...
Any chance for more in squabbling screenshots???
a few others post as well, i have doctor appointment, i'll check for new stuff later

Reactions: Mcknobz33

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
by now i really hope he saying he will pay back to those who want to unsuscribe or those who were once patrons,....i have a load of card summary here to unload on him,...almost 1200uss for more than 2 years of bs....

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
After reading all posts, here and the crops of discord, the thought of buttfuck a duck (bd) came to mind.
So I did a web search and guess what I found?
Somebody (probably a former bd supporter) already had the same idea:

fuck-a-duck.jpg

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
your post has been noted, do not be surprised if you get meme'd to the moon

i personally have never found another trans game with as much potential as this one had, it is unfortunate
meme's are good,i am bullet proof, didn't you see my tag quote? if more people could use that as a standard to reach a more enriched life the whole world would be a better place. i don't care what people think as long as i am not intentionally causing them harm then i am doing great. in the case of wvm if you think the creator is not putting updates out soon enough then don't support him. Seems like a relatively simple solution to me. Of course i know the real issue and i am sure you do as well,or i hope you do. People that don't like the way you feel or think can't get mad and yell at you for that so they find something else to yell at you for. i don't care if he ever updates it as i am not supporting him. And if i were supporting him and did care then i would quit supporting him. As for the avn i have played it through a few times and i loved it. Personally i think he should burn the whole house down and start fresh. Tragic accident everyone dies but shauna,jamie and one other person whom i will not name because i don't want to start a post war and have an apocoliptic end to it. if i could support him i would. 3 reasons i love the avn, money is not a problem i support several creator's and other struggling artist,The world needs diversity and creativity. Food for thought if i may......if we were all alike and all thought alike god what a boring world that would be. if someone does something you don't like or don't agree with ask them about it. And actually listen to what they have to say. it is so much more effective to listen than yelling and screaming. God this is going to cause another head turning meme,but i am going to say it anyway. If i don't like it because your a motorcross rider i can just ask you why you are a motorcross rider,maybe you will have a nice story of why you are a motorcross rider. Doesn't mean i am going to become a motorcross rider. (you never know the motorcross rider might be HOT!!) and have a good story. :)

Aug 18, 2019
meme's are good,i am bullet proof, didn't you see my tag quote? if more people could use that as a standard to reach a more enriched life the whole world would be a better place. i don't care what people think as long as i am not intentionally causing them harm then i am doing great. in the case of wvm if you think the creator is not putting updates out soon enough then don't support him. Seems like a relatively simple solution to me. Of course i know the real issue and i am sure you do as well,or i hope you do. People that don't like the way you feel or think can't get mad and yell at you for that so they find something else to yell at you for. i don't care if he ever updates it as i am not supporting him. And if i were supporting him and did care then i would quit supporting him. As for the avn i have played it through a few times and i loved it. Personally i think he should burn the whole house down and start fresh. Tragic accident everyone dies but shauna,jamie and one other person whom i will not name because i don't want to start a post war and have an apocoliptic end to it. if i could support him i would. 3 reasons i love the avn, money is not a problem i support several creator's and other struggling artist,The world needs diversity and creativity. Food for thought if i may......if we were all alike and all thought alike god what a boring world that would be. if someone does something you don't like or don't agree with ask them about it. And actually listen to what they have to say. it is so much more effective to listen than yelling and screaming. God this is going to cause another head turning meme,but i am going to say it anyway. If i don't like it because your a motorcross rider i can just ask you why you are a motorcross rider,maybe you will have a nice story of why you are a motorcross rider. Doesn't mean i am going to become a motorcross rider. (you never know the motorcross rider might be HOT!!) and have a good story. :)
this wall of text was difficult to read, but i tried my best, i think you're head is in the right place ... kind of

3.70 star(s) 654 Votes