MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
so this is just a thought nothing else. since the mc will have a harem of trans girls, the game could potentially go at some point for the pregnancy route. if it goes for pregnancy i think it would be nice to see shauna impregnate other girl like Rachael or someone else.
TBH I'd love the idea of the trans girls boinking some of the other girls and that leading to some of them getting preggers. Not sure that BD is going that way though.

I'm holding out hope for a trans threesome with MC and then a trans+MC+Jamie foursome. But then I may be alone on that island.

Reactions: SpecY_92

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
so this is just a thought nothing else. since the mc will have a harem of trans girls, the game could potentially go at some point for the pregnancy route. if it goes for pregnancy i think it would be nice to see shauna impregnate other girl like Rachael or someone else.
Well possibly but there it could go into some dicey territory where it would be really hard to tell (and not satisfying to just shrug off) whether Shauna, Penny, Skye and possibly other trans people would still be fertile.

I could go into a very long discussion of gender dysphoria and how certain therapies could influence certain parts of your biology, but suffice it to say, if Penny and Shauna have undergone hormonal replacement therapy (which is pretty common for trans people, and to my eye, it at looks like at least Shauna would have done so, but again, controversial and not easy to just assume something), fertility could potentially be a problem.

So we'll see. But could definitely be possible.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well possibly but there it could go into some dicey territory where it would be really hard to tell (and not satisfying to just shrug off) whether Shauna, Penny, Skye and possibly other trans people would still be fertile.

I could go into a very long discussion of gender dysphoria and how certain therapies could influence certain parts of your biology, but suffice it to say, if Penny and Shauna have undergone hormonal replacement therapy (which is pretty common for trans people, and to my eye, it at looks like at least Shauna would have done so, but again, controversial and not easy to just assume something), fertility could potentially be a problem.

So we'll see. But could definitely be possible.
Skye's shouldn't really be included in regards to infertility since he only identifies mentally as male and hasn't undergone any form of transitional therapy or procedure (nor does he express any desire to at this point) so his body's fertility as a female is intact

Last edited:
Reactions: Skydden

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I don't think its to harsh to criticize a developer's lack of communication no matter what is happening or has happened. They are just asking for a simple heads up from the developer which takes what minutes for a simple "sorry guys, some stuff happened no release this week I need some extra time", Instead of waiting to release time with everyone expecting something and then saying "sorry guys no realize this week." You guys do realize people set aside time in their lives to...umm indulge in certain acts they might not otherwise have the time for later in the day.
Yeah,right Braindrop and lack of communication.Nice joke.
Does really someone expect that devs will be posting updates every day?What about every hour?Why not posting only updates and not working on the game?
Like seriously,guys chill out.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Personally I love the idea of one of the girls getting pregnant and them all being unsure who the father is, was it us or one of the other girls? I mean, should we do a paternity test?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
While we wait for the next update or two just wondering what non-lewd events you are looking forward to in the game. I know we all have our own wish lists on the lewd stuff and most of that is pretty obvious. Just wanted to put some of the things I am looking forward to here just to get some other conversations going for those up to speed with the last update. The interview with Moon, a real meeting with the MC biological mom without him passing out, will the first game go well or will the hype train die with a loss, What the F*$K does Katie really want from the MC, Why Kenji is being a A$$ (is he being paid off or is that just him), What Ryker's plan really is, Is Charles just an idiot or does he have a master plan somewhere in his caveman head, and what's the deal with Stacy. A final thought who will get pregnant first Jamie or one of Rachel's Clients.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
While we wait for the next update or two just wondering what non-lewd events you are looking forward to in the game. I know we all have our own wish lists on the lewd stuff and most of that is pretty obvious. Just wanted to put some of the things I am looking forward to here just to get some other conversations going for those up to speed with the last update. The interview with Moon, a real meeting with the MC biological mom without him passing out, will the first game go well or will the hype train die with a loss, What the F*$K does Katie really want from the MC, Why Kenji is being a A$$ (is he being paid off or is that just him), What Ryker's plan really is, Is Charles just an idiot or does he have a master plan somewhere in his caveman head, and what's the deal with Stacy. A final thought who will get pregnant first Jamie or one of Rachel's Clients.
Thank you for bringing this up, for me there is one lewd event: Eden's sex tape And then a bunch of other non-lewd things I'd like to see: The entire family moved in and cutting ties with Charles, the first game as a mini game that sets the tone for the season (win and the team does really well, lose and the team doesn't live up to hype), meet Stacy and her grandma for dinner somewhere, how the choosing of the fans your social media targets affects anything/is shown in the game, a large dinner/party with every girl there (perhaps in the basement), Ryker and/or Kenji benched for trying to throw a game, Katie revealing that she always knew about Ryker's plan but couldn't do anything do to a secret investigation by the FBI (okay that is just me wanting someone in the college to be competent because right now no one is), and definitely the interview with Moon.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The main non-lewd scene I really want to see, and forgive me for labouring this point, is a discussion between MC and the harem (especially Jamie) where they make the mature decision to practice safe sex for the duration of his college career at the very least. That's mostly because pregnancy is ick but also because he's got enough stress in his life right now, adding kids is an recipe for a mental breakdown.

The second is the epilogue where he has just retired from the NBA and we see him in his mansion where he lives with Jamie and Shawna and they have 3 kids together, plus a few of the harem members who are still part of their lives.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The second is the epilogue where he has just retired from the NBA and we see him in his mansion where he lives with Jamie and Shawna and they have 3 kids together, plus a few of the harem members who are still part of their lives.
I am looking forward to seeing what BD does with the game, will he continue to where the MC will play in a fictional NBA? Will he cut to an epilogue? Does BD have another game he wants to develop so he is seeing this as only covering the MC one year of college and then ending with the draft?

It's too early to discuss I'm sure.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for jumping in and adding some other great stuff. I know a lot of people here are here for the lewd stuff, but this game makes me forget about the lewd stuff and really focus on the story. I know a lot of the story is a little out there but it is fun and I enjoy it very much.

I love this and would be a cool way to end the game way down the line.
I totally agree that he needs someone else on his side.
It would be nice to have someone in the administration be an ally to the team. Right now it feels like the MC, Harper, and the girls versus Ryker (all the guys he owns) and Charles.

Reactions: MrFriendly

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I am looking forward to seeing what BD does with the game, will he continue to where the MC will play in a fictional NBA? Will he cut to an epilogue? Does BD have another game he wants to develop so he is seeing this as only covering the MC one year of college and then ending with the draft?

It's too early to discuss I'm sure.
Oh, I'm not asking for that to be included as a flash-forward in the next update, I want it to be something BD has created and stored on a hard drive as insurence against introducing unavoidable pregnancy within the harem, something he has said may be happening which would be a hard out for me :cry:

I am using the thought process of one CMOT Dibbler, a man who, in his mind, pictures 2 points in time, one where he wants to be rich and the other where he is now rich and draws a straight line between the 2.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes